It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House passes GOP Health Bill.

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

You seem to agree with the poster.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

problem answering my questions?

or you just call everyone who disagrees with you a nazi?

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   

It's a Nazi purging law, like all the laws GOP writes.

Hang in there Kali, pretty sure they have awakened the sleeping giant.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

The reason people anyone comes here is for opportunity and free whatever.

It appears you are changing your story.

If you can't make it on your own in the US then you shouldn't be here. Why? Because you have every opportunity afforded, free healthcare, school, housing and cell phones.

We do not have any of those things free of charge. We pay for all of them.

Even in a Universal system, none of those would be free.

You live in propaganda-driven delusion.

You're in the US...then freaking work. People die...plain and simple. I'm not here to pay for your 90 year old mom because you just can't let go of her in hospice, I'm not here to pay for your kid's (education and healthcare) you had here after you came here illegally.

The vast majority of people in the US do work. Unemployment is very low. The problem is...work alone doesn't pay in the US, as it used to.

I have a family of 5 and I made a commitment to pay for them when I chose to get married and have kids. Accountability is seriously lacking in the US right now and I hope it comes back at some point.

Do you pay for your own roads? Do you pay for your own police force?

If so, congrats. You're not a hypocrite.

If not, you're welcome.

Perhaps you can see my point in that?
edit on 4-5-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   

edit on 5/4/2017 by Kali74 because: Posted fake quote... oops.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   

We live in the richest, most technologically advanced civilization in history. So why do we have people begging for money online just they can pay for medical treatments?

We're the only 1st world country that doesn't have universal healthcare. And while the citizens of the countries that do have it may not be 100% satisfied you don't see any of those countries contemplating switching to the US' healthcare model. I wonder why that is.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   

uh oh.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

guess its not that far from diplorables to nazis

you know 1 thing deplorables actually do?
we pay taxes

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   
A publically funded non-profit single payer health plan would be far superior to what we have now. It should happen... It's the end goal. It's the big win. Republicans should be taking this opportunity while they have the ball, and while they are in process of repeal-- to turn it into something truly worthy of the history books. Trump could attempt to do what no President before him could do. And he'd pull in all the Bernie supporters and even Bernie himself on this issue. It's a win for the country and a huge win for Republicans. Republicans need to find their goddamn hearts and minds.

No more premiums, no more deductibles, no more crippling medical bills... Single Payer for the win.
edit on 4-5-2017 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

the neighbor kid has jordans
why cant i have jordans?

meanwhile the neighbors car gets repossesed cause they dont pay the note

just because the neighbors have it does not make it good or right

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   

OMG, Kali....why do you and others do these bogus fake news banner quotes? Do you do it on purpose or are you really that negligent with the truth.

www.snopes.com...
The quote was entirely fabricated, however. There is no public record of Pence ever saying such a thing. Despite the inclusion of what appears at first glance to be a Fox News logo on the image macro, Fox News wasn’t connected in any way with its circulation.

edit on 4-5-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
A publically funded non-profit single payer health plan would be far superior to what we have now. It should happen... It's the end goal. It's the big win. Republicans should be taking this opportunity while they have the ball, and while they are in process of repeal-- to turn it into something truly worthy of the history books. Trump could attempt to do what no President before him could do. And he'd pull in all the Bernie supporters and even Bernie himself on this issue. It's a win for the country and a huge win for Republicans. Republicans need to find their goddamn hearts and minds.

No more premiums, no more deductibles, no more crippling medical bills... Single Payer for the win.

Well said. Problem is, there are very little campaign contributions to be had pushing an agenda like that. Which would explain why even the Democrats have not done so.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   

you notice that???

how you didnt answer any of my questions?

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

If I don't have the money for a new pair of shoes I'm fine if I go without.

If I don't have the money for a life saving procedure I die if I go without.

See the difference?

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

OMG, Kali....why do you and others do these bogus fake news banner quotes? Do you do it on purpose or are you really that negligent with the truth.

www.snopes.com...
The quote was entirely fabricated, however. There is no public record of Pence ever saying such a thing. Despite the inclusion of what appears at first glance to be a Fox News logo on the image macro, Fox News wasn’t connected in any way with its circulation.

I took it out. Thank you for the correction.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

its cool
you are allowed to lie about christians or any others that are not muslims

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

And here I thought Snopes was liberal propaganda.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

please let me know when people cant get treated

i am pretty sure in th 80s laws were passed to ensure er care
i am pretty sure medicare/medicade existed before obamacare

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

originally posted by: queenofswords

www.snopes.com...

I took it out. Thank you for the correction.

For what it's worth, I commend your honesty.

Far too many would find a way to deny, dismiss or twist what they posted to make them seem right, but you did not.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join