It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House passes GOP Health Bill.

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Aazadan

Sure if you call over seaing over 320 million Americans healthcare 'small'.

I don't want even to begin think how many millions would be require to be hired or the trillions it would cost.

They're already hired. People are already working in all of those government offices doing administrative medical work. By condensing it to one office you would get an economy of scale, and actually wind up with fewer being employed by the government to manage it all.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Phoenix

I never said you were for or against anything. Perhaps you should read what I actually typed instead of assuming I was implying something else? In fact, I literally only asked what the new GOP bill does to prevent any of the problems you mentioned and then pointed out that deregulation will make those problems even worse. Isn't the right wing always claiming to want deregulation?

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
That's called state taxes....police, fire and roads are something needed unless we go back back to wild west law, which I am in favor of by the way. Health care is a totally different beast....i can't make you not have kids because you can't afford them, I can't make you eat healthy foods to avoid health risks, I can't make you stop smoking because you'll get cancer.

You can't make me plug fewer devices into an outlet, or get pass out drunk while burning candles, either... yet those aren't issues for fire departments.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Open up a history book K.

Cause there was a lot of snip that went on after 1938.

People with problems like that picture were not kept around.

The Nazis were big time in to eugenics.

The master race.

Perfect people.
edit on 4-5-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
Those in favor of a single payer, who exactly do you think is going to be paying for that?
Do you think it would be "free"?
Those of us who are working would be paying for it, via a drastic increase in taxes. We would be paying for everyone who is not working.

Why is that a problem?

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Ironically, if it did require millions of more workers in the healthcare industry, it would be creating even more American jobs. Shouldn't they be happy about that? They keep complaining that supposedly it's the Americans who have no jobs that are the problem here, yet he's arguing that this would create a need for millions of more workers. Hmmm... So job creation is bad now?

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Open up a history book K.

Cause there was a lot of snip that went on after 1938.

People with problems like that picture were not kept around.

The Nazis were big time in to eugenics.

The master race.

Perfect people.

That was the point of me posting it Neo. Go bash your head against the wall, it can only help whatever the hell is wrong with your brain.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

And I'm seeing more and more people (especially on this site) stating that if you can't afford healthcare you deserve to die or that if you're on welfare you should be sterilized. How are those sentiments any different than what the Nazis espoused?

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

And I'm seeing more and more people (especially on this site) stating that if you can't afford healthcare you deserve to die or that if you're on welfare you should be sterilized. How are those sentiments any different than what the Nazis espoused?

Histrionic much?

Cause NO ONE has ever called for it.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Remind you of something?

And this clip is from 2009.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   

it is not a "fixed" amount
it is only "fixed" when the govt is involved

"disposable" income is not used for necessities hense the term "disposable"
yes healthcare is a necessity

do you also propose the cost of roofing your home come from someone else?
no one in a "service" industry deserves pay?

the only argument for paying someone elses bill is charity
we have that
we had that before obamacare

everyone gets treated at the er

those in poverty and with no way to care for themselves got care

do you think obamacare made medicare/Medicaid better?

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Remind you of something?

That if a picture was beside the word moron in the dictionary. It would be Alan Grayon's?

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   
For those just tuning it.

They actually think that anyone doesn't support FREE healthcare means they want people to die.

LUDICROUS.

And the only people that really believe that are ideologues.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   

no
they just want those currently paying to pay more

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   

screwing over a number of people, especially the working class

That's what Republicans always do, why would this be any different?

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   

so anyone wjo doesnt want to pay others bills has something wrong with their brain?

nice
well done

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

a reply to: introvert

No I don't.

But I do look out the window to see what the hell is going around me.

Like any sane person would do.

This may come as a shock to you, but what you said doesn't mean anything.

It's just catchy innuendo.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

No. I was directly addressing Neo.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
What happens when a species takes all their assets and uses it to "help" those who can't or won't help themselves? I guess the in the human mind, that is doing a good thing. In theory, you are being nice and helping others that can't or won't help themselves. You diminish the masses for the minority. If this were intelligence...you are dumbing down the masses to make the minority feel better. If income...you are making the rich poorer to help the poor. Or taking food from the mouths of the dominate to feed the failures.

You may think we are different from other creatures...but we are not. When you take from the successful of the species, bringing them down a few notches...to benefit the weak, poor or failures you diminish the entire species. You end up with a weakened species and follow a path. That path is that the failures will breed more failures and the successful will breed less successful. The species will eventually die. It is called natural selection. It is the biggest law of nature. The strong and successful survive...the weak and the failures die and the species succeeds and thrives.

When the weak and failures are allowed to breed out of their nature...it eventually destroys the species. These are simple facts that can't be denied. While this may sound harsh, you have a simple choice. Prop up the failures and destine humanity to death...or follow the law of nature and save the human race.

Your choice...die or thrive. I don't like it anymore than you do...but it is the way it is.

There's just an example from today. I'd say that's pretty much a call for eugenics.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   

you posted the nazi poster
are all those who don't want to pay MORE so others dont have to nazis?

how much should i pay for your care?
any other services you need that others should pay for?

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join