It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Star Wars...Lego Star Wars!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Yes, the force is coming in the shape of a block. It's the new Star wars video game from Lego and Star Wars. Play as over 30 characters that span Episodes I, II and III, Revenge of the Sith.

See it here:
www.legostarwarsthevideogame.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Tempting as it is I think i've give it a miss.....

How they going to make Chewbacca??? I've yet to be furry lego

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Different, but not quite for me. I really want the new SW game however it is only for PC and xbox.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Control over 30 of your favorite star wars characters even Darth Maul!?!
Sounds cool enough. I don't understand why the Lego format.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
Control over 30 of your favorite star wars characters even Darth Maul!?!
Sounds cool enough. I don't understand why the Lego format.

Probably as part of their marketing agreement or something. I know, I know...seems corny although the screen shots look kind ok. I wanted to play KOTOR and KOTOR II but as you said...mainly Xbox and PC. Almost considered buying and Xbox just for that game. LOL!

Anyone playing the Star Wars Galaxies? I don't have the time so I never bothered....

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I am going to check that game out, hopefully its not just for PC since mine...well it just blows when it comes to newer games.

There is also a new Star Wars RTS in development, I'm gonna look for the link but from what I've read its going to be kickarse.

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Lego star wars was already a big thing. I guess thats why they made it a game.

Check out "from bricks to bothans".

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 05:58 PM
link   
my bro has this game...

its ok...

pretty funny watching little lego guys get beat up

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Lego Star Wars

Thats the worst premise for a video game ever. Even worse then Barbie Horse Adventure. Lego doesnt belong in the video game market. Whats next, Playboy XXX Lego Video Game?

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I've been playing this game for a week on XBox, and all I can say is WOW! The graphics are very good, the game play well thought out and the reply value is so high. Fun, fun, fun! My kids love this game as well.

The cut scenes at the beginning and end of each level are priceless. It's Star Wars with a Lego twist, which means the whole thing gets a slightly humorous view.

As you play the game you collect little Lego coins to purchase more characters and accessories to use in free-play mode. This is my favorite part. When you enter free-play mode you can be any character you've purchased, and you can switch between characters to accomplish difficult task. The possibilities are endless. Fight Darth Maul as Yoda and slap him around the room like a battle droid. It's also fun to switch to a destroyer droid and pop up the shield while you blast battle droids like tin-cans.

Hours of fun in this game. Did I mention that it's two player? That's right. You can have a friend play along in all the levels and free play to double the fun. Watch out there is such a thing as friendly fire. If you give your buddy too much damage he'll fly apart in to little Lego pieces. (hee hee)

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 05:33 PM
link   
They make stop animation Lego versions of every movie now, and the games are just a natural extenion.

The lego Spidey Doc Oc movie is really good. That'd be a good game.

They need a Lego Ninja game next.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander
Anyone playing the Star Wars Galaxies? I don't have the time so I never bothered....

Don't bother. It's not worth your time or frustration. It's a horribly broken game that needs a re-write from the ground up and knowing SOE that will not happen for at least another year or so.

new topics

top topics

join