It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black-project aircraft suffers mechanical fault over European waters and other facts *oldie-goldie*

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 02:58 AM
link   
In one of my recent threads there is a post that Boscombe Down aircraft type was photographed by someone. However, pictures weren't taken during the incident that happened 26 September 1994 but during other occasion. As it was said, steps were taken to pictures didn't leak out.

While browsing through the net, I've noticed a post that may concern the aircraft type that crashed at Boscombe Down on 26 September 1994.
Here is a quote from external source:

I heard a story floating around the web that one of these black-aircraft made an emergency landing in England during the late nineties. It was supposed to be doing a training flight over the Baltic and developed engine trouble. Dutch radar was able to track an unknown aircraft crossing it's airspace. By the time they were able to react, it was over the North Sea. The aircraft recovered to an undisclosed RAF base. The extend at which the U.S./U.K. went to cover this up included scrambling F-111s and Tornadoes into the pattern to drown out the unusual noise created by the "Pulse Detonation Engines". The entire airbase, Alconbury I think, was locked down. Everyone indoors , and stay there until told. The fire crews were turned back, and the security forces were able to place a tarp over the vehicle as it was towed away to a hangar. The tarp did not fit, leaving the tail and nose exposed, also the aircraft did not fit exactly into the hangar, and stuck out. Someone got a picture, but never posted it online. Probably a smart idea there. Like I said I heard this, and have no accountable proof.

...and here is a quote from ATS:

There were pictures of the aircraft, not this specific incident, but the aircraft. I don't know if they made the media, but an obscene amount of money changed hands to make them go away.

I've connected the dots and found that they may concern the same aircraft type.

Anyone heard about this before? Anyone seen other sources for the story I provided from external source in this post?
Discussion comes again...

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: SpeedFanatic

Holy #. I wish I had, man. It's fascinating that we had pulse detonation engines more than 23 years ago, though.
Kinda makes me wonder what they are playing with now. Hydrogen slush is so 1980's. Lol

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: SpeedFanaticDon't think it would be using pulse detonation engines myself heard they were only efficient with cruise missile size objects.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: PRSpinster

Holy #. I wish I had, man. It's fascinating that we had pulse detonation engines more than 23 years ago, though.
Kinda makes me wonder what they are playing with now. Hydrogen slush is so 1980's. Lol

The German V1 missile used an early pulse jet design so it's no surprise really just don't think they work very well with large objects. There's a video on. YouTube of a model rc V1 using a mini pulse jet it's pretty cool.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 05:37 AM
link   

“A green flying saucer hovered beside the A303 road at Deptford last week – according to a lorry driver who rushed to Salisbury police station in the early hours of the morning. The man banged on the station door in Wilton Road at 1:30 a.m. on Thursday after spotting the saucer suspended in mid-air. ‘He was 100 per cent convinced it was a UFO,’ said Inspector Andy Shearing. The man said it was bright green and shaped like a triangle with rounded corners. It also had green and white flashing lights. Other drivers had seen it and were flashing their car lights at him. A patrol car took the driver back to the spot but there was no trace of the flying saucer. Inspector Shearing said police had been alerted about similar sightings in the same area in the past.”
Although the Times called the object a “flying saucer,” the description of it being “shaped like a triangle with rounded corners,” sounds very much like the TR-3A. It’s also a near-perfect description of equally unidentified aircraft that have become known within Ufology as “Flying Triangles.” But here’s the most important issue: the witness reported that the object he saw was “suspended in mid-air.” This is particularly fascinating, as there are longstanding rumors that the TR-3A has hovering capabilities.
Is it feasible that the aircraft seen hovering beside the A303 in the early hours of an August 1994 morning was the very same one that came crashing down on the runway at nearby Boscombe Down a month later? I would say, yes, it’s extremely feasible. Today, 21 years later, the events at Boscombe Down remain shrouded in mystery and secrecy. Unless you buy into the Tornado explanation, of course."

Source: mysteriousuniverse.org...

There are forces at work that would have us believe that everything that moves through the air must have wings and a jet engine or two.
edit on 4-5-2017 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   
White mans magic perhaps? Or something a bit more down to earth..

As it had to be invisible to radar, infrared and acoustic sensors (even to the naked eye), the ASALT/SENIOR CITIZEN is something of a technological challenge. The aircraft is of triangular shape and fitted with three lights of variable intensity, positioned on each of the three angles. Their purpose may be to conceal the aircraft's true shape at night. In daytime, other lights may be used in greater number to hide the plane, making it invisible beyond 3 kilometers. More recent information has transpired about SENIOR CITIZEN. In 1990, additional flight testing is said to have taken place in Tehachapi Mountains, near Northrop's Tejon Canyon microwave research center. Witnesses describe a flat, triangular aircraft with rounded nose and leading edge. The example observed presented a black area in its middle.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Blackfinger

I wonder if that's what Nick Pope had a picture of in his office.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Woody510

That was from the Calvine UFO incident where pictures sent to the MOD allegedly showed a metallic diamond shaped object that hovered.

There is no evidence the pictures ever existed and even less evidence that the purported clean up team forgot about the one held by Nick Pope that he hid away on his office wall....

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone

I'd heard he had a picture that showed a black project aircraft with two harrier chase planes? Funny how stories evolve suppose it's basically Chinese whispers really.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Yes, I know that Pulse Detonation Engines were used only in a small, lightweight aircraft but when trying to use it on the bigger platforms it caused a lot of troubles..

TR-3A is just a misleading with Tier-3. I think that TR-3A is just an archetype for "F-117 Companion" but designator TR-3A is totally BS. "F-117 Companion" doesn't have VTOL or hovering capabilities.

edit on 4-5-2017 by SpeedFanatic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I just want to say thanks for starting these good threads to bring fresh discussion on these old, fascinating topics. I love this stuff and hearing the speculation from the knowledgable members of this forum.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 12:46 AM
link   
About 7 years ago I looked into this and there was a newspaper interview with a lady who said she witnessed the event and she said exactly that. About the tarp being to small and not fitting in the hanger.

Her statement was from the morning after

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   
'The wreckage was kept under a tarpaulin in the corner of a hangar but was seen by witnesses when the doors were opened to bring out a Buccaneer aircraft. The next unusual event was the arrival of a giant C-5 Galaxy transport aircraft which is believed to have flown the wreckage back to the US on 28 September'

A quote from this article www.google.co.uk...

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: blackbird9393

You have provided the link I saw one day but now I wasn't able to find it.
But my OP in this thread and a quote from external source tells about other emergency landing not the Boscombe Down one, I suppose..

As it was said, the aircraft type that crashed at Boscombe Down was photographed but pics of it weren't taken during the incident itself.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 03:03 AM
link   

And what do you call the triangles that DO display those capabilities?

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Thanks bro, I'll definitely check it out when I get home.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

And what do you call the triangles that DO display those capabilities?

Senior citizen...

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: PRSpinster

Thanks bro, I'll definitely check it out when I get home.

Just search pulse jet rc plane on YouTube and it'll pop right up I would embed it just not sure how to. The model plane flies at around 250 mph God knows how they manage to fly them at those speeds. There's no was I'd manage it would just crash into the ground Haha.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: blackbird9393

It wasn't really wreckage, it was just too damaged to fly back, so they carried it home.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Blackfinger

Yeah..

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join