It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Worst species ever

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I became aware of some information about things canada did to humanity and learned this actually is the worst species in the universe because of canada.

Why they hell do creeps have to force their sexuality upon others. This species actually has titles like "molesters of the universe" because of canada

God why does the world do disgusting stupid stuff to good children?

Child abusers should have their spines severed and be forced a diet of fecal matter for their entire lives

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: PuttzThePsychic

Perhaps you could explain precisely why this is Canada's fault?
Or better yet you can more clearly explain what you're on about.
edit on 4-5-2017 by ShadowLink because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 01:36 AM
link   

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 01:39 AM
link   
What exactly are you mentioning considering the US and other countries have done much the same with Natives and with internment camps? Canadians are not just French Canadian but are multi cultural, etc., South Park much? I do agree with the Human Centipede reference with child abusers.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Oh man, do not take Canada from me, every time life gets hard, i imagine myself living in Canada, would be awesome.

But yeah, this species.. Blaaah.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: solve

Oh man, do not take Canada from me, every time life gets hard, i imagine myself living in Canada, would be awesome.

But yeah, this species.. Blaaah.

We have our moments..

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Well idk about absolute worst species,who knows what's all out there but yes i would say One of the very worst for sure.Lemme put it this way,i would rather have my essence,my soul core,snuffed out of existence than incarnate Here again.And that's not because of Earth itself and the natural biosphere including fauna and flora.Earth without humans would've been paradise.
edit on 4-5-2017 by Raxoxane because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 05:36 AM
link   
What an empty hateful post. I assume you are a very empty hateful person.

Good luck with that.

Edit to add: I say this out of your complete lack of context, and singling out Canada as the evil of the world, when the whole world is guilty of the same.
It shows(to me) a very small minded person.
edit on 4-5-2017 by Jefferton because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 06:30 AM
link   

There are 7 billion people on the planet and only 365 days per year. Can we just agree that the really insane stuff done by 1 or 2 really sick individuals has no bearing or meaning on the remaining 7 billion people.

You see and experience the world exactly according to your prejudice. At any giving time there is evidence of the very best natures of man along with the very worse. I think each of us decides how we experience the world. Most people have no clue of their own prejudice. However, some people are little more self-aware and are able to choose and program their own filter of how they see the world. People are not perfect. But there are millions of people who are worthy of being admired.

edit on 4-5-2017 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

The number is much higher than 1 or 2 but it's all done in secret and the media wouldn't publish or broadcast it anyways. I still have problems to figure out what the OP wants from us. I don't expect he or she comes back to clarify some things though.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   
dafuq?
what does that have to do with canada?

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

I am failing to see what Canadians solely have to do with us being a disturbed species. Care to elaborate?

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: SpeakerofTruth
The OP was banned some hours ago. No response can be expected.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Ummm..
What?

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Humans are the worst species on earth.

new topics

top topics

join