It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what a let down

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   
i met a woman briefly and thought she seemed like a perfect woman to suite my tastes but after years i realise she was my soul mate but is the rorst soul mate to ever be created and about good enough to use as a door jam when needing something to hold the door as you wipe crap off your boots shoes on the floor mat that is like her twin.

how do i find a woman if my soul mate is a useless harlot let down?

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: PuttzThePsychic

Ok....I will jump first.
If she is really that bad, she cannot possibly be your soulmate.
Keep looking.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Ok....I will jump first.
If she is really that bad, she cannot possibly be your soulmate.
Keep looking.

I think she is because i get weird telepathic messages that come with an impression of her as if her talking to me somehow.

I am so sick of thinking of her all day everyday. Its like telepathic assault from a creep.

God i wish i was never born. imagine being forced to think of a trashed junky whore woman everyday of your life until you cant stand living anymore.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Always good to remember that, thats the (SNIP) way she goes, man.

+1 more 
posted on May, 4 2017 @ 01:41 AM
link   
You seem like a gem yourself. Change your negatives and you'll attract better mates.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 02:57 AM
link   
You sound very disrespectful the way you talk about this woman.That just put me off straight away.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Maybe you are the problem.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 06:35 AM
link   

There are 3.5 billion woman on the planet. The truth about women is they are ALL connected as single organism. It doesn't really matter which one you date because they are all part of the same woman creature. So find a rich ugly one. Aim low, score high!

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: PuttzThePsychic
i met a woman briefly and thought she seemed like a perfect woman to suite my tastes but after years i realise she was my soul mate but is the rorst soul mate to ever be created and about good enough to use as a door jam when needing something to hold the door as you wipe crap off your boots shoes on the floor mat that is like her twin.

how do i find a woman if my soul mate is a useless harlot let down?

I'm confused do you actually think youre reading her thoughts? Soul mate is a bs concept anyways. Break up and find someone you can trust

Been in a brutal breakup this week and once trust is broken the relationship is broken. Calling her a whore seems like you don't trust her

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Drugs are bad, kids. say no

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

I think she is because i get weird telepathic messages that come with an impression of her as if her talking to me somehow. 

I know what you mean!!!
I could it feel it when my ex (who I incorrectly thought was my soulmate) needed me. Or was missing me. Id here her voice in my head completely out of the blue. Then i would call her and find out that she did need me, validating the experience. Ive been fearful of mental illness my entire life, so it was important to figure out what was what.
Just because you share that connection does not make you soulmates. I believe you can obtain that telepathic connection with anyone, as long as you can open your minds to each other. I dont know how, or why it works. But I honestly believe it does.
Im curious, are you an empath? It seems to be easier for us.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I was interested at first and then the whole telepathic part was thrown in and I immediately envisioned a bad B-Rated Movie. My bowl of popcorn is empty now, so I will go home.

PS. There is no one at the ticket booth, I was going to ask for a refund.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
that doesn't mean your she's your soul mate. Psychic stuff happens with every girlfriend/roommate/best friend i have ever had. It means your so used to being around her that you can pick up on her subtle electromagnetic energy field that expands past her body.

Meditate to balance the left and right sides of your brain. Get out in nature, maybe take some entheogens to blast the negativity out. Right now it seems your very aligned with her energy still. You need to disconnect and realign your own energy.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

"Soulmate" is a useless concept,
Just find someone you enjoy being with?

Romantic love seems like such an investment, most people screw you over at some point. It's better to not get to close.
Take it easy for a while man, I don't see the point in chasing a 'soulmate'.

It'll take a while, but reach happiness on your own and life will be easy again

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: GreenGunther

That's very true.Find a competent person with decent character that you share values with and very importantly,a good sense of humour.I know the whole soulmate/twinflame type thing seems wildly romantic but what makes for a successful relationship or marriage are much more prosaic and practical virtues.

top topics

join