It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man discovers eerie sounds coming from abandoned mine

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Barcs
a reply to: Outlier13

Hoaxers don't pretend to be scared? I get what you are trying to infer, but anybody could have pretended to be scared and done all the things you mentioned above to make it seem legit. You say he may have stopped his breathing to hear better, yet he continues to walk which makes far more noise.

Of course hoaxers can pretend to be scared. If you watch the entire segment when the noises begin to where he stops walking and then stops or dramatically lowers his breathing to hear better you will understand what I am talking about. This is convincing to me that he is actually hearing something very strange and is frightened. Even his tone inflection at various moments is very telling as being naturally afraid versus someone with a contrived reaction.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Ghost147

Ahhh that makes it more interesting then.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13
Of course hoaxers can pretend to be scared. If you watch the entire segment when the noises begin to where he stops walking and then stops or dramatically lowers his breathing to hear better you will understand what I am talking about. This is convincing to me that he is actually hearing something very strange and is frightened. Even his tone inflection at various moments is very telling as being naturally afraid versus someone with a contrived reaction.

Then why does he walk toward the sounds? It doesn't match with the idea that he's super scared. If he was, I don't think he'd be walking toward it. Maybe his reaction was legit, but he didn't seem that nervous to be honest. It sounded to me like he was more curious than scared, although humans can easily fake things, so it's impossible to tell.
edit on 5 17 17 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Barcs

I just think he doubted himself at first what it was he was hearing and then realized the creepiness. But then again this is his third haunted mine video...

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Barcs

originally posted by: Outlier13

Then why does he walk toward the sounds? It doesn't match with the idea that he's super scared. If he was, I don't think he'd be walking toward it. Maybe his reaction was legit, but he didn't seem that nervous to be honest. It sounded to me like he was more curious than scared, although humans can easily fake things, so it's impossible to tell.

He walks towards the sounds because he is unsure what the sound is at first. He is using an action cam which has a pretty sensitive microphone for recording. My action cam always plays back sounds at a much clearer rate and louder volume than when I hear them live.

When he goes back the second time after he says, "Is that wind?" and hears the more clear sound that is creepy he immediately stops and turns around. You can even hear the octave level in his voice change once he realizes it's not wind.

Listen to the nervousness in his voice the entire way back. He is trying to avoid thinking about the creepy voices he just heard and is trying to bring back some normalcy by talking about the light he is using but you can clearly hear in his voice he is scared.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   

I agree, this is completely genuine, even professional full time hoaxers couldn't pull this off, and he only has 3 of these type of videos.

He hasn't tried to monetize by going back, he's scared to go back and good reason. I'd love to go there with him to see if we can capture sonething more concrete.

I've never heard of ghosts being that loud. Somebody suggested Djinns, not quite sure what that is when I look it up its some sort of ancient Muslim entity, but it seems like the most plausible right now lol.
edit on 18-5-2017 by WhyDidIJoin because: Green eggs and ham

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhyDidIJoin

I agree, this is completely genuine, even professional full time hoaxers couldn't pull this off, and he only has 3 of these type of videos.

He hasn't tried to monetize by going back, he's scared to go back and good reason. I'd love to go there with him to see if we can capture sonething more concrete.

I've never heard of ghosts being that loud. Somebody suggested Djinns, not quite sure what that is when I look it up its some sort of ancient Muslim entity, but it seems like the most plausible right now lol.

I really think the loudness of the voices is simply the amplification and sensitivity of the action cam's microphone during playback. I just reviewed some footage from my action cam the other day and the sounds on it are so much more clear than when I heard them the first time while I was filming.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join