It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man discovers eerie sounds coming from abandoned mine

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Too creepy! Wow I'm sure I would turned and fled like a little wuss ! lol

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   
This guy did not hoax this. You can even see when he goes back to investigate after he asked, "Is that wind?" The tone in his voice was one of disbelief yet hope that it was the wind. His logical mind was fighting the bone chilling fear he was experiencing at that moment. Then the voices became very loud and you can see his forward progress stop immediately and then he begins to turn on an instant. When he speaks again his voice is 2 octaves higher and he's scared.

You will also notice that throughout the video up until he hears the voices he is a pretty labored breather. He sounds like a smoker to me. But when he hears the voices he breathes very quietly so he can try to make out what he is hearing.

That is an automatic response of the human body and one we do in moments when we are trying to be very quiet or when we are trying to listen for something we can't quite make out. I think he may have even suppressed his breathing for a couple of seconds so he could make out what he was hearing.

Hoaxers don't do this.

He's scared. Period.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   
After taking a sound clip and tweaking it a bit, It almost sounds like numerous people whispering something. Faster, maybe. I do find it funny that after he mentions it and stops it gets louder. You think he may be playing a sound track trying to make it spookier? That and I wish he would be quite so I could hear it better at the beginning.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Can we pull some history on the mine? I not sure if it's in previous posts. Being lazy and not willing to sift through 7 pages of posts. Forgive me! LOL

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chronico
Can we pull some history on the mine? I not sure if it's in previous posts. Being lazy and not willing to sift through 7 pages of posts. Forgive me! LOL

I'm pretty sure it wouldn't matter what information we pulled about the mine. Obviously mining is very dangerous work and mining of that era was super deadly. No doubt life would have been lost in the excavation of that mine in the time frame the old beams would have been used.

On another note that for sure is some creepy stuff and is not like anything I have heard. Not that I'm a miner of course, however I have been in several mines and caves over the years.
edit on 8-5-2017 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I used to work in an abandoned mine shaft.. so I'm really getting a kick out of these replies.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Pearj

Well don't bait us..what is your take?

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Pearj

If you work in an abandoned mine shaft... How is it abandoned?

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Starcrossd

I wouldn't have even went in. Loose rock in the 'back' (miner lingo for ceiling), is the biggest killer besides smoke in underground mines.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Ghost147

I would love to explore an old mine. Although I think he just dubbed those sounds in, here is what I think the creepy voice was saying: "Faster, faster, turn the lights off" (the last part sounded like it was echoing) Then some of it was indecipherable. The last part I heard was "the innocent or the innocence" (also echoing)

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Djinns live in abandoned places like mines and ruins.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Starcrossd

Agreed. Those were some creepy sounds. I would of been out of there in seconds... hahha

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Has anyone had time and or interest to try to isolate the voices? I sent him a message asking if it was OK for me to use his audio but I haven't got an answer yet.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Thousands of people of all ages disappear without a trace every year. It's conceivable that some are whisked into another dimension and trapped, but some aspects of their being "bleed" back into whence they originated?

It makes you wonder how many get trapped in abandoned mines as well. I've always thought that the ghost phenomenon could be explained by leftover energy from people that suffered fast unexpected deaths. Something about that causes energy to be left behind. I don't think it's an actual conscious entity or anything like that.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chronico

It's on page 6.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

Hoaxers don't pretend to be scared? I get what you are trying to infer, but anybody could have pretended to be scared and done all the things you mentioned above to make it seem legit. You say he may have stopped his breathing to hear better, yet he continues to walk which makes far more noise.
edit on 5 15 17 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: thegeneraldisarray
a reply to: Gemwolf

After the 'master master' (best I could hear, it sounds like it says "I'm on fire." Not right away, but just a short few beats after.

This is what I heard as well
Shrug

Pretty Creep to be sure

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Master master master, Can he see me? I'm a shadow, Just get home/out and hahaha you're a *something* (sounds like "saskuliani" whatever that is ;p)
Can't hear the I'm on fire bit though... Wish I had some headphones available.
edit on 16-5-2017 by threepwood because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 05:40 AM
link   
He should of stopped talking to hear more Plus if he is going around looking for tautened places he then why leave when you find something ?.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: 808Funk
He should of stopped talking to hear more Plus if he is going around looking for tautened places he then why leave when you find something ?.

He doesn't go looking for haunted places. Please read the OP

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join