It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man discovers eerie sounds coming from abandoned mine

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 06:36 AM
link   
The voices I could make out were
"turn them down"
"turn off the lights"

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Ridhya

I can hear an obvious echo.
Would it be possible to re construct this echo digitally using audio program and then say in realtime
the things he is saying and see if they sound like the mine video?
Also, the feet "crunching" noises could be added too.
Limbo

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
Had to click on this just to laugh at the notion this is any but wind sighing thru open shafts underground.

I hear creepy sounds coming from orchestra music, too. Mostly from the 'wind' section.

disconnecting from the Enquirer

I don't think it's wind at all.. I think it's probably just an iPad sitting around the corner playing spooky tracks. Kind of silly to hear an orchestra.. and he suddenly feels a cold wind and feels the need to flee. Yea.. ok. : )

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Ghost147

That Ghost147 is a good find.

I do not think much of paranormal things but that, noise, voice, whatever it is is very alarmingly real, genuine sounding and oddly unsettling. The reaction, where he is, being on his own and the lack of light. This man sure has balls of steel.

I know the first time I heard it, I probably would have made my way out of there, not stayed for more but massive respect to the camera man that he tried to listen more.

Listening to it, I can kind of make out a voice like, 'turn it off' and 'im sick me' or something like that. Like, if I was to believe this could be a ghost or some kind of whichever you would like to deem it, then it sounds like its trying to tell him something.

and I think its more of a, your not welcome gesture.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Someday dudes gonna disappear.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit

originally posted by: intrptr
Had to click on this just to laugh at the notion this is any but wind sighing thru open shafts underground.

I hear creepy sounds coming from orchestra music, too. Mostly from the 'wind' section.
disconnecting from the Enquirer

I don't think it's wind at all.. I think it's probably just an iPad sitting around the corner playing spooky tracks. Kind of silly to hear an orchestra.. and he suddenly feels a cold wind and feels the need to flee. Yea.. ok. : )

Okay, spooky tracks. Agreed, either or. Remember the underground 'sounds of hell' YouTubes with people screaming and moaning?

Hoaxes, hexes and hucksters. I listen to the eerie sounds coming from my stereo system speakers. Has creepy wind, instruments and voices, too...

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

I dont think that is accurate..out of 150-160 vids there are weird happenings in maybe 3-4, not sure if that qualifies as "knack for it'

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

My favorite Trower album..probably favorite song on that album too.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

I remember watching this on YouTube and had trouble using the loo at night. Horrible place! Did he go back the 3rd time?

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

At 12:36 he caught a nice Spirit Orb on the rocks. To me it sounds like chanting

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Yep..wind through the shafts like a flute is possible..but that there is some creepy sounds.

I agree audio analysis would be helpful. Isolate the sounds, amplify, clean up etc.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soulece
The voices I could make out were
"turn them down"
"turn off the lights"

OK..

Turned it up at 12:18
Right before he says "is that wind"

It sounds like "Master..Master...Master"

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Although anything is possible

This looks set up to me

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: CamyoW

I think twice was enough for him.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Isn't this the guy that sadly went missing and was never found? Something about looking for an M-shaped cave... I know I read about it somewhere. Could be some other youtube cave explorer but I'm pretty sure it was him.
edit on 5-5-2017 by threepwood because: added a few lines

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

Someday dudes gonna disappear.

Hopefully not but I was thinking the same thing. I'm all about exploring things, and going on adventures, but abandoned mine shafts are a place I would not even consider. The slightest misstep could lead to a collapse. The guy has big cohenes, that's for sure.

The sounds in the cave could be manipulated, but it could also just be winds creating weird sounds. Remember he was in a storm with heavy winds when this was going on. It's not unreasonable to think winds could make hissing style whisper sounds.
edit on 5 5 17 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Talking about subterranean here is a video that allows you to thin the border of your room so that outside turns to Hell and then back again. However you are not supposed to leave before the end, or skip to end ritual. SEND YOUR ROOM TO HELL- WORLD MAGICK MOVEMENT

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: icanseeyouhoo

For some reason I'm hesitant to click on that

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Barcs

The sounds in the cave could be manipulated, but it could also just be winds creating weird sounds. Remember he was in a storm with heavy winds when this was going on. It's not unreasonable to think winds could make hissing style whisper sounds.

With him say'n it was windy and rainy on the way there? I agree.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Soulece

Someone in YouTube comments who analyzed it said something similar, "can you see me in the shadows?", "Turn that off!"

So I think we've about found what's been being said.

That's insanely freaky, that's a hardcore haunting. Like intense haunting. Who wants to go investigating with me?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join