It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man discovers eerie sounds coming from abandoned mine

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Gemwolf

After the 'master master' (best I could hear, it sounds like it says "I'm on fire." Not right away, but just a short few beats after.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Indeed, many or most of the mines have ore chute's coming from upper levels..I think on the smaller operations they just follow and blast wherever the vein leads them..up/down

On another note a few have mentioned him and the flashlight endorsement..I can only recall him doing it on one or two vids out of 150+ for what it's worth.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Find that video and post it!

Make it so!

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Ok, I'll try..might of been Exploring Abandoned Mines In B.C.
I have watched many of them..I find it so interesting.
Might be later tonight when I can get to searching.

This is the B.C. mines explorer for anyone curious or interested.
www.youtube.com...
edit on 4-5-2017 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Here is one..not sure if it's the same one

Here is what Barn Owls sound like..I love Owls..they have character, the sound would make me run like a little girl
ATS youtube linky not working

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: thegeneraldisarray

After the 'master master' (best I could hear, it sounds like it says "I'm on fire." Not right away, but just a short few beats after.

That's what I heard too, before I saw your post! This is weird for sure.

I've been in lots of mines in Alaska, just like this, seen a shaft go downwards looked like a few hundred feet in length, full of water all the way full, yet the water was so clear you could see the bottom and all the tools and junk with a flashlight! Spooky
edit on 4-5-2017 by 38181 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun
a reply to: Ghost147

So, he sells flashlights/torches on the side?
Or is it just a personal infatuation he has with that particular light?
I couldn't wait around the advertisement for the sound to be heard.
I guess I was blinded by the light.

I'm gonna guess that he doesn't sell or produce the lights. He's just an avid explorer showing off his new toys for his hobby which provides insight for fellow explorers about products they will need themselves.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   

You the man! That is creepy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   

You the man! That is creepy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   
The voices were saying 'My precious.....'

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Frankly, who knows? There's no telling what may lurk in abandoned mines, caves, etc cetera. Imaginative? Speculative? Maybe.

Subterranean theories have always intrigued me. Who knows what may lay hidden in caverns, mines and caves that are under our feet? It's something most don't even give a second thought to.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

Sounds like a ceremony being carried out by many people to me.

Thats what i heard. 8-10 ppl performing a spoken ritual. Probably summoning the sand man.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Huh.. some people feel lucky (or unlucky) to hear such things or feel cold winds even once in their lives.. even if exploring for that sort of things. This guy luckily seems to run into it all the time while exploring mines! He should obviously become a paranormal investigator, he has a "knack" for it.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Ghost147

If he's talking about the faint, whispering sounds, my first thought was of bats. Wing movement of a larger colony, perhaps, and some faint squeaks, which I thought I heard at the start of the noises. One odd moaning, very brief, and hard to catch, too. Insects, also, could account for the fainter sounds, but that's still pretty creepy, to think of enough of something being there to make that much noise. He seemed spooked, too, which would seem to be uncommon for someone doing what he does.

Odd, indeed.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I misread this title. Big time. It looked like "abandoned mime" for a minute.

Sorry.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Now this is a good find! Thank you for sharing! Sounds like old men and/or women whispering to me! Perhaps in a foreign language? Has a conspiratorial air about it too. It actually sounds like the same line repeated over and over. Something like "hale ulfis?" Over and over as a chant. Feels evil to me!

12:40 is where I can hear it the best. I'm using plug in speakers, loud.
edit on 5-5-2017 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Sounds to me like whatever it is is saying "faster, faster" not master.

Pretty creepy though I must admit, I think it's legit.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 05:18 AM
link   
I've been watching that guy's channel for a couple years now. My comment on this video on YouTube got quite the response!

That is not wind or water IMO. At one point at 12:40, you can clearly hear "Do you see me?" followed by, "I'm a soldier" or I'm a shadow" or something similar.

Sad that as of three days ago, he made his last video and is quitting making them for his channel.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 05:34 AM
link   
I ran a mine about 20 miles north of the mine on YouTube.
There are a lot of strange thing you hear in these old mines.

I could hear the workers drilling and blasting in the mine a 1/4 mile away from the mine i was working.

You can also hear ground movement from very low scale earthquakes 40+ miles away.
And you can hear the sounds of mine timbers creaking through out the mine you are working.

Now lets get into the owner ship of this mine.
This is NOT a abandoned mine, this is a PATENTED 38.52 ACRES. INCLUDED IN THE COLUMBIA GP.
This means its privet property deeded land owned by a company and you can get arrested for trespassing.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Had to click on this just to laugh at the notion this is any but wind sighing thru open shafts underground.

I hear creepy sounds coming from orchestra music, too. Mostly from the 'wind' section.

disconnecting from the Enquirer
edit on 5-5-2017 by intrptr because: spelling

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join