It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Understanding the life on the streets in America

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Few here that experienced the life on the streets have given some insight on the life style living under the stars. I have read many of your threads and I great connections with you since you have been able to survive on the streets of a great nation called " The United States of America".
As we pick ourselves up from the bottom of the pit of darkness, we feel one or two things , I did wrong or I didn't listen to the words of wisdon in the Bible.
There is or maybe a choice in what direction one should listen to, but if your crimes or of the inner soul that releases an energy of evil purity, then I believe you can live a life of fullfillment .
edit on 0500000054502017-05-03T23:50:54-05:00505405pm11 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Few here that experienced the life on the streets have given some insight on the life style living under the stars. I have read many of your threads and I great connections with you since you have been able to survive on the streets of a great nation called " The United States of America".
As we pick ourselves up from the bottom of the pit of darkness, we feel one or two things , I did wrong or I didn't listen to the words of wisdon in the Bible.
There is or maybe a choice in what direction one should listen to, but if your crimes or of the inner soul that releases an energy of evil purity, then I believe you can nor live a life of fullfillment .

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Great nation? Lol its a bussiness. It has all the hallmarks of a brutal business and Not a nation. Let alone a great one.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 04:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pandaram
Great nation? Lol its a bussiness. It has all the hallmarks of a brutal business and Not a nation. Let alone a great one.

And India is much better?
Life there is all a Bollywood three-hour musical?

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

originally posted by: Pandaram

And India is much better?
Life there is all a Bollywood three-hour musical?

Well, no.
i never claim its india is great. Its a # hole. Everyone knows that.

top topics

join