It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi there, Truth Seekers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I am starting a new account on abovetopsecret.
I used to have an account before, But i was led astray in the things i was trying to teach here.
I may have gotten alot of stars and flags on that account.... But it is undeserved.

I was led astray by false signs by demonic spirits as well as demonic possesion.
I was tempted by spiritual wickedness in the heavenly places, for almost 6 years.

I was told lies, And every kind of evil, and even tempted to do the worst of abominations.
If i was to say the dreams, visions, thoughts placed in my head, Voices, And false signs i had received... it just might break your heart.

I was mentally Tortured while i was trying to search for the truth.

It all started when i read the window of opportunity post. It got me into something called the law of one Ra material.

I now know that the egyptian God Ra is the Devil in disguise, he is also known as the hindu god shiva known as the destroyer,
In the bible he is called Abbadon, or in the greek appolyon (which means, Destroyer.)

I spend most of my time praying to god, and studying the scriptures.

I plan to come on abovetopsecret to lurk and contribute to the "faith, religion, and theology" section as well as conspiracies in religion, in which i will only post as guided by the holy spirit.

I have named myself UltimateVeritatis, Which means Ultimate Truth.

Most of my posts on abovetopsecret will be Bible verses, and Topics relating to God and the Bible.

My favorite way to respond or make a topic is to start my post with
"As it is Written,"

I do not subscribe to any religious organization, or Denomination.

im looking forward to having discussions here with you.

We are all on our own quest, with our freewill predetermined, whether we know it or not, So that we may find the truth, The whole truth, And nothing but the truth.

edit on 3-5-2017 by UltimateVeritatis because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I suspect you and I will have many interesting discussions in the future (or perhaps we already had?!?)

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Hmmmm welcome back!

And....

Now I am curious.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: UltimateVeritatis

I was led astray by false signs by demonic spirits as well as demonic possesion.
I was tempted by spiritual wickedness in the heavenly places, for almost 6 years.

I was told lies, And every kind of evil, and even tempted to do the worst of abominations.

Could you elaborate some more on this?

Good to see you back.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueyedevilwoman

originally posted by: UltimateVeritatis

Could you elaborate some more on this?

Good to see you back.

My privacy was invaded. Voices in my head uttered unspeakable things to me. I was told by shooting stars to kill people. Images were placed in my head of horrendous Sexual immorality. The voices of Egyptian Gods came to me.
I was told lies about the ones i loved. Ive seen other people possessed by some demonic force freak out when i acknowledged God. Once i saw a woman in a CVS store; who had said " Why would you do this to me, IM POSSESED."

I was told the woman i loved most in my life was a "Deathf##k toy." and i had received visions and images in my head of this. A spiritual Force had Given me a Feeling in my genitals that felt much more pleasing than sex while forced to see sexually immoral acts in my imagination that i couldn't control. They made me believe my family members were reptillian shapeshifters and i got bakeracted for it. I was given dreams of my family members being Evil, and i was told all of my dreams could come true, but at what cost?

I had gotten alot of signs from God too, but i couldnt tell the difference between a false sign, and a real one.
Eventually i was told the holy spirit was with me and then i had asked God which signs were false or not, and I dont know how but i was able to remember most of the signs given to me that i was worried the most about.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: UltimateVeritatis

I was told by shooting stars to kill people.

Right.

Well I hope those "shooting stars" are gone now, for your sake.... But....

Your latest post doesn't seem to indicate that you are all better now. Just yet.

I'm sorry! Please get help.
edit on 4-5-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

I was told by shooting stars to kill people.

Right.

Well I hope those "shooting stars" are gone now, for your sake.... But....

Your latest post doesn't seem to indicate that you are all better now. Just yet.

I'm sorry! Please get help.

one of the false signs i would recieve, would be a UFO, flying as a shooting star.

It happens when i say something outloud or think to myself. as a synchronicity.
edit on 4-5-2017 by UltimateVeritatis because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Welcome back and you got me interested.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Sounds like you had a similar experience to me. I was diagnosed with schizophrenia for it. I don't believe it has to be all negative because the result was more of an open mind. I don't believe it is just a simple illness describable in just the brain, but nor do I believe it is caused by otherworldly sources. Personally I think that it's caused by virions and essentially viruses are viruses that lay dormant within our genome. I believe that awakening dormant viruses is what people used to call demonic possession, however I believe you may be able to control the viruses for your own benefit like Solomon. I believe that they are alive in some sense and once awakened will communicate with you. I even know the name of my virus which is the demon Aim or Amy, which tends to always make me want smoke in my lungs. I've even tried to make a deal that I would continue to smoke if I could get woman and it actually worked in some way, but that was just a one time thing just to see if the demon really did exist in some way. Now I find that I can think clearly and have control over the demon for now at least. Sometimes I wonder if I would have even come up with the virion hypothesis without Aim. Whether it was because of being forced to finding the truth or if they aren't completely evil and as manifestations of desire can't help themselves, either way the whole experience has taught me a lot.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   

hmmm...

religious posters that have gotten the boot are rarely accepted back

Should be interesting

top topics

join