It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Young teens beat student to death and upload video to Facebook

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: eNumbra

It's easy to just say people are bad and are # up in the head, but in more cases than not, it goes much deeper than that. Maybe my perspective is different because I work with a lot of teens that are # up in the head.

Yeah it goes deeper than a simple surface explanation of being #ed in the head, people get #ed in the head in a number of ways.

The way I see it, no "normal" person beats someone to death and posts it to Facebook just for the notoriety. If Facebook "made you crazy" you were crazy to begin with.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: eNumbra

I'm not trying to say social media is the only reason, I said it plays a significant role. There are so many different dynamics and nuances that goes on in any individuals life, it would be naive to categorize them all as just bad and # up.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

I'd put a caveat to that. According to the OP, the victim was found on a First Nation reservation. If the criminals were First Nation, and assuming the First Nation reservations are similar to the US Native American Reservations, there is far more than the break down of the family involved. When your entire heritage is systematically destroyed and you are physically set apart in rural ghettos of horrible poverty and education, then the value of human life is already greatly degraded.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986
ba]]
I agree. But the the role models are those of our current media . How do those of us who disagree combat the narrative. seem it has to come from the parent level. Two people working with no time to monitor children's activities nor taking time to counsel them.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Put those 2 in a sack full of rocks and throw them off a bridge..and in the most extreme way..f@ck facebook, never had an account..never will.
Getting so sick of these stories..I'm frustrated

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Four hours???? Video online for four hours and she was missing for 23??? Everyone who clicked that link and watched the video without reporting this should be charged accessory to the crime at worst or obstruction of justice at very minimum...

Sick world when that can be passed around for hours on end and not be reported sooner....

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

It tough to combat it, especially when they want to dumb down society. Everything is systematic and they have been slowly indoctrinating society for decades.

It's up to the individual household and up to the parent's ultimately. It's impossible to monitor your kids 247, so your only hope is to set the best example you can, guide them morally and ethically, teach them where you can and let them go (figuratively speaking).
edit on 3-5-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
Par for the course. The world is lost, and wickedness reigns. I thought the meek were supposed to inherit something, but I may have misunderstood..

The meek will inherit. But there's a time when mankind gets a chance to do it all on his own, just like we've (collectively and in general) wanted to do all along. People want more rope, they'll get more rope. And they'll hand themselves with it.

Now concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered together to him, we ask you, brothers, not to be quickly shaken in mind or alarmed, either by a spirit or a spoken word, or a letter seeming to be from us, to the effect that the day of the Lord has come. Let no one deceive you in any way. For that day will not come, unless the rebellion comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction, who opposes and exalts himself against every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, proclaiming himself to be God. Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things? And you know what is restraining him now so that he may be revealed in his time.
~2 Thessalonians 2:1-6

Folks ask why would a good God let stuff like this happen. He's given us instructions to avoid it, but we ignore and say we have a better way.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Canada has such lax laws I bet these murderers are free before they're 25.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Slickinfinity

One of my good buds was murdered in a robbery..2 guys got 7 yrs each and the ringleader got 14, they all should of got life.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Reminds me of an incident where a high schooler beat up a fellow student for supporting Trump (Warning graphic language and violence):

edit on 5/3/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Sorry double post
edit on 5/3/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Facebook and the like should just be scrubbed off the floor we can the internet,it serves no real purpose. Never used it,never will. Please dislike this post

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

So you couldn't make an argument the breakdown of the family structure isn't a big part of this.

Anyone else want to try?

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   

I'd like to know 1) how many people witnessed this tragic killing of a girl who just began her life as a young adult/adolescent, and 2) what Mark Zuckerberg/Facebook has publicly said about their "Facebook Live" feature and how many people have used it to glorify and share their sick and twisted actions with everyone on the net.

Tragedies like this give other sick people ammunition and encouragement to do similar acts and film them on FB live.

It's seriously not okay. F*ck you FaceBook!

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

So you couldn't make an argument the breakdown of the family structure isn't a big part of this.

Anyone else want to try?

I pointed out that s@#tty things have been happening since forever.
Look to where the family unit is rock solid..islamic states are very family oriented. hell, you even date someone you aren't authorized to and the family may murder you for shaming the family.

what else you got?

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
It's seriously not okay. F*ck you FaceBook!

What did facebook do?

what the result of facebook is that in no time the murderers were caught and locked up. would it have been better if it was just a found body with no suspects?

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

I think it's a valid part of the equasion..not an excuse by any stretch though..I don't think you were suggesting it's an excuse.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: hiddenNZ
Facebook and the like should just be scrubbed off the floor we can the internet,it serves no real purpose. Never used it,never will. Please dislike this post

I wonder how many people say that about conspiracy websites...

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Another red herring.

"# things have happened forever" is meant to distract and deflect from the topic at hand, meant to absolve accountability whenever one likes.
edit on 3-5-2017 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join