It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's sex secrets laid bare: How he considered a gay fling, proposed twice to another Women

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Do you think that is why I keep putting "if true" in my responses?

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I could claim that. Doesn't mean it's true.

But people pick an choose who to believe, usually for partisan reasons.

Actually, I want to revise my last comment...

...OBAMA NEVER DENIED ANY OF LARRY'S CLAIMS. EVER.

So why should you?

The media didn't pick and choose who to believe...because Obama never denied any of it. They just buried Larry's story.

edit on 4-5-2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Whenever it's a sketchy source it's covered as allegations until verified.

Nope. 'Jane Doe' is a sketchy source...and yet allegations made by 'Jane Doe' that Trump raped her were widely reported.

And I can show you dozens of other stories that have been reported that came from 'unnamed sources.'

At least people had Larry's name and details to verify his story. The media just decided not to.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Which President did we have that didn't have wild accusations said about them? Many in books.

The media always barely touches it until it's verified.

You're making a big deal out of accusations from a few people, one who was a felon.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   

And, again, the fact remains that Larry was arrested at his press conference on a bogus warrant issued by Beau Biden's AG office in Delaware just weeks before Joe was named his running mate. He was held unlawfully, as a political prisoner, in retaliation for making those claims.

THAT is the real story. And that is the story any decent investigative journalist would have sniffed out and reported.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

The media always barely touches it until it's verified.

You're making a big deal out of accusations from a few people, one who was a felon.

Show me where any reporter ever even asked Obama about Larry's claims.

He was never asked and he never denied any of it. I bet he couldn't deny it because Larry's claims were true.

ETA: Again, why should you deny his claims if Obama never did?

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

The difference is they were reported on before or during not 100 days after they left office.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

So do you believe the Trump dossier? I don't, because it's bad sources. And the media outlets who used it got backlash for doing so because the sources were iffy.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

I've heard about all this years ago.

I'm sorry you just found out about it and see it as a grand cover up.

Weird, they did a bad job at covering it up if I knew about these allegations for years.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

So do you believe the Trump dossier? I don't, because it's bad sources. And the media outlets who used it got backlash for doing so because the sources were iffy.

I have no opinion on the dossier because I don't know much about it.

A quick google search shows Trump denies the claims in the dossier though. That's more than Obama can say about Larry's claims.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

A quick google search shows Trump denies the claims in the dossier though. That's more than Obama can say about Larry's claims.

A politician denying something is worth nothing.
edit on 4-5-2017 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

A politician denying something I'd worth nothing.

Still, there's not even two sides to Larry's story. There's just his story.

If Trump never denied the dossier -- if he made no comment, at all -- I'd be inclined to believe the dossier. One side to one story...all the opportunity in the world to deny it and he doesn't? Yeah, I'd be inclined to go with the only story and side there is.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Sometimes people don't give time to wild accusations.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Sometimes people don't give time to wild accusations.

Fabulous. So, I ask again...if Obama never denied Larry's claims, why should you?

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   

I take everything with a grain of salt. Just like the dossier. Again when people rise to power expect this type of stuff. It wasn't hidden like everyone said, I've posted sources.

Wanting something to be true and it being true are two different things.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

This was not talked about by Catie Cureall with her legs crossed while casting a look of disapproval, like if it would have been Trump.

So you say you knew, no you thought. This was not reported for a reason. The press was controlled.
edit on 4-5-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Obama never denied any of the claims Larry made...not in eight years.

It is a fact that Larry was arrested on a bogus warrant issued by Beau Biden's AG office in Delaware, AT HIS PRESS CONFERENCE.

He was made a political prisoner in retaliation for his statements at that press conference. All the charges were dropped because, as Larry claimed, he had never even been to Delaware. His disability payments were cut off, for crying out loud. People abused their offices in government to retaliate against Larry for saying things they didn't like.

That all says more in favor of Larry's story than anything Obama never even denied. And it says a lot about the press in the U.S., too.

Great, if you still don't believe something that even Obama never denied. I do. Preponderance of evidence and circumstances, and all.

Moving on.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Lead a horse to water but......

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

I'm sure you gave Trump's dossier as much attention.

Every president has had wild sex accusations.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

This is not about other presidents. This is about the bio and how this all conveniently came out 100 days after O left office.

Muddy the waters not-Yoda

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join