It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's sex secrets laid bare: How he considered a gay fling, proposed twice to another Women

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

What point?

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Oh, for the 50th time,

This is about the "free press" some how missing all this with O. Not about O.

Imagine the next little daring that TPTB wants in the oval.

In my opinion this is the most dangerous thing facing America right now. Our free press is on life support with deep bed sours and a death rattle in it's chest. This is as dangerous as standing armies on our northern and southern boarders.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   

So you think the TPTB have been trying to cover up people's pasts just so that can get in the offices?

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   

I think the more important question is "you don't"?

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   

The media has always been digging up dirt on every president. This is nothing new. Oh besides I think the "gay fling" is false.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I thought this was known from the moment Obama ran for POTUS the first time? It was pretty blatant that journalists were in the bag for Obama from the get go.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Huge miss on O then.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   

?

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   
You said that the press digs dirt on pres. Huge miss on O then.

The media has always been digging up dirt on every president. This is nothing new. Oh besides I think the "gay fling" is false.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   

The part about him considering going gay? Yes that was a huge miss. It's an invented story.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: Mordekaiser

You are missing the point. I don't care what he did.

I care that our press was bought and paid for. Some one with some serious juice made this happen. Do you get it?

NO, YOU are missing the point, buying and paying for the press is cheaper than ever, what the hell do you think a targeted ad is? Obama paid single dollars for commercials that presidents before him paid hundreds of thousands. This opportunity made him President.
edit on 4-5-2017 by Mordekaiser because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Mordekaiser

Disagree.

The Free press ignored, or was told to ignore his past. He is a cloudy figure that has many things that were not vetted because someone wanted it that way.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Huge miss with the drugs too.

The press acted like it was a little experiment, not something that was a "thing" in his 20's.

That is not the point though. It is the the fact that the press didn't vet this man and why.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

You realize you are on a conspiracy site---Right?

I don't see the conspiracy in a young college student curious in drugs or being pumped with hormones trying to get laid.

Eh, if it is true, it lends credence to Larry Sinclair's story. (But, I already believed Larry.)

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

The Free press ignored, or was told to ignore his past. He is a cloudy figure that has many things that were not vetted because someone wanted it that way.

Bringing to mind Larry Sinclair, again, in 2008.

Whether or not you believe Larry's story that he had a weekend tryst with Obama fueled by crack and coc aine obtained through Obama's personal dealer, in 1999, it remains a fact that Larry was arrested at his press conference outing Obama on a BOGUS warrant signed by Beau Biden's Delaware AG office.

Not only did the press ignore Larry's story -- and it should have been a HUGE story -- but what little was reported, by Politico, actually got the name of the state the warrant was issued from WRONG. No red flags went up about Delaware and Beau Biden when Joe was named Obama's running mate three weeks later. The press actually COVERED UP the story.

All the charges against Larry were eventually dropped but not until after he was held in violation of his Constitutional protections and made a political prisoner, for two weeks IIRC....

...All for outing Obama.

IMO, that was the most egregious abuse of office in retaliation of a political enemy in all of U.S. political history. And the media was virtually silent on all of it. Obama was treated like no other candidate in history by a fawning press.

edit on 4-5-2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Agreed.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   

a reply to: CriticalStinker

It came out on NBC news saying he had a habit of doing loads of blow-considered gay sex. Before he ran for the pres?

Keep in mind this has nothing to with O but how our free press was told what to cover.

you believe Lies.

No I don't. Again, I've known about this for years and take the gay thing with a grain of salt just like everything else I get from the "free press".

You took an accusation from a biography and are selling it as fact. On top of that many of us knew about it and you're acting like we're spoon fed for being skeptical about part of it.

Funnier though, I still wouldn't care if it was true.

But don't let me stop you from your high horse crusade on telling people how to think.

Even if it's all because you obviously have something against gay people, because we all knew about the coke.

I didn't vote for him, but I'll find all the people who did so they can apologize to you for voting in a guy who had gay thoughts when he was in college.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

No actual straight person has ever considered gay sex though

There's always stuff coming out about the president's after they've come into the limelight.

This situation doesn't seem to different.

You're obviously just twisted because Obama had gay thoughts.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Meh, Obama's past history has been swiss cheese ever since he became a public figure (where are those college transcripts again?), I'm sure this will sell a few copies.

Now TRUMP'S post- presidency bios are gonna be the real juicy ones, they'll outsell Obama's BIGLY, They're gonna be YUGE, I tell ya!

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

My feelings about gay people, who I have no problem with, and coke addicts who I think need rehab have ZERO to do with this.

IF THIS IS TRUE, the press did not report it. They would have found this and it would have been as big as water gate. Why did this not get reported?

I don't care how others live. If the world was made of all Seasonals it would be boring. Please don't muddy the waters with baseless accusations.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join