It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's sex secrets laid bare: How he considered a gay fling, proposed twice to another Women

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Sordid Obama

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=22193244]markosity1973[/post

Are you not even a little concerned about our press press?

This bio, if true, is a symptom of out "non free press" disease. And it seems we maybe terminal.

Some one bought (the press) and paid to have this guy be leader the free world for 8 years. Clinton was next, but something happened "they" didn't expect.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

I would give my support to a convicted felon if I believed they were going to have a positive impact on my country.

I'm wondering what, if any of this were true, would make you question a presidential candidates policies or actions?

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: markosity1973

How will dragging up the past about a President who is no longer in office going to affect what he did while in office?

I been listening to Bush/Cheney/Halliburton for the last sixteen years.

The op is FAIR GAME.

I get that people crap their pants at the thought of sullying former leaders. That way they can wash away their own guilt for voting them into office in the first place.

But this is part of the American Dystopia syndrome. People are more excited about bagging their former Presidents than they are interested in moving forward.

Trust me, whether one is a Trump supporter or otherwise, a tell all expose will come out after he has left office. And it will be the most controversial one yet.

I just don't see the need for the distraction.

*Shrugs*

Carry on as you were.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Mordekaiser

You are missing the point. I don't care what he did.

I care that our press was bought and paid for. Some one with some serious juice made this happen. Do you get it?

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   

I get that people crap their pants at the thought of sullying former leaders. That way they can wash away their own guilt for voting them into office in the first place.

I have no guilt.

I never voted for the guy.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: rockintitz

I care that our "free press" was bought and paid for. Some one with some serious juice made this happen. Do you get it?

Do you think that Clinton had the same deal? I do. SOmething went wrong, she is supposed to be pres.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Sordid Obama

I could so do a Colbert impersonation right now but the laughers would start crying..

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mike Stivic
"Ladies and gentleman that's today's daily double, how much will you wager meathead?"

I am all in Alex.

"Okay the clue is : hoax bin"

" where is.. the destination of this thread ."

"Congratulations meathead you are indeed correct! Okay folks we will be right back with final jeapordy.. the topic? Dress wearing politicians of the 50's. Stick around !

Respectfully,
~meathead

"And we are back. Unfortunately during the break the judges ruled meatheads answer was not in the form of a question as he clearly did not add a question mark so that brings his balance to zero and he will not be participating in final jeopardy.. thanks for playing so sorry .."

"Eff you Alex ... "

:p

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

How will dragging up the past about a President who is no longer in office going to affect what he did while in office?

I been listening to Bush/Cheney/Halliburton for the last sixteen years.

The op is FAIR GAME.

Bush and Cheney are war criminals. The world is still dealing with the aftermath of the Illegal war on Iraq. Why are Obamas relationships in college relevant today ?

link   

originally posted by: seasonal

I care that our "free press" was bought and paid for. Some one with some serious juice made this happen. Do you get it?

Do you think that Clinton had the same deal? I do. SOmething went wrong, she is supposed to be pres.

My bad. I get your argument now. I thought, given the title of your thread, the allegations might be relevant.

MSM leans left, everyone knows that by now.

The only people that pretend it doesn't are leftists feigning ignorance.

link   
a reply to: neo96

does it envolve the word holster?

edit on 3-5-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

This is not about Obama.

If true, this is about someone or someones ability to control our "free Press".

Do you think I give a sh about O snorting coke-fantasizing about being gay? Nope. Go for it.

I care about the "free press" not vetting O properly, because they were not allowed to, or paid not to or threatened not to.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Most people are not president, and if this got out when he was running for president, we would be saying bye bye to clinton.

If true, makes you wonder how the Clinton's didn't use this? If true he was president because someone wanted him to be.

Every one knew about the drug use. Didn't change people's mind. What's the difference in drinking and experimenting with drugs?

As for the almost considering to do something gay....

Im sure we all almost considered doing something that others would deem not cool.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Again, he was open about drug use.

You're ranting at us for not being interested in something we'd see on a tabloid at checkout.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Ya, O can do what he wants. And it is none of my bees wax. Until he runs for office, then he needs to be vetted-nuke codes and all.

If true, we may have not gotten the best candidate because for some reason it was hands off, and the press dod not vet this guy properly.

I want to know the reason.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   

When tabloid type crap was splashed across the MSM for 18 months attacking Trump, it kinda does matter that the eight years prior it was kept under wraps by that same MSM as they worshipped their god.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   

You are purposely missing the point.

This should have come up in our "free Press" during a vetting process that did not happen.

If true, someone or a group of someones did not allow this to be reported.

link   

I care about the "free press" not vetting O properly, because they were not allowed to, or paid not to or threatened not to.

Again, honest about drug use, and someone in a biography saying you considered to screw a guy isn't newsworthy.

Also most of us don't trust the media, that's why we're here.

You're just ranting and flipping out about a non story.

link   
Okay let's just say for the sake of the argument that this is true. That means he surpressed his own sexuality and conned the whole nation in pretending to someone he is not. Sport athletes do it all the time with fake wives and come out years later when they get divorced or facing the end of there career. It's not that far fetched that Obama did the same so he could become president. I don't give a f#ck if he is bi,gay or whatnot but i only respect people who stay true to themselves. Nobody should have to suppress their own sexual orientation because someone might be against it.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join