It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's sex secrets laid bare: How he considered a gay fling, proposed twice to another Women

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Being president isn't about being perfect in your past.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Miracula2

Neither is this thread.

My point was the fact the press ignored these items (if true) at best, was told or controlled at worst.

Making such simple "nobody's perfect" statements is not the point of this tread.

(post by WeAreAWAKE removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

I couldn't care less about what or who O put where.

What i do care about is the fact that the press refused or was told not to follow up on these items (if true).

It is a very dangerous to have the media and free press controlled by someone or anyone.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Obviously not ignored if mainstream rags like the Daily Mail covered it. It's out there, the press isn't ignoring it.

People are. Because they see it as irrelevant, unsubstantiated, or outright false.

But most importantly, mainstream news outlets, when they bust something like this, like to at least verify the claims, lest the look like morons. Sinclair, at best, is shady, and has no solid evidence.

If Obama had a gay boyfriend in college, no one cares, bottom line. Except some segments of the population who seem obsessed with it.

Had this news come out, say, during his first electional bid, or during his presidency, I do not see how this would have changed his already liberal, LGBTQ friendly support base, or others, beyond that. His autobiography was pretty blunt and frank about many things. He talked about doing coke and pot and partying in college, and no one cared. It certainly would not have effected my vote (I voted for Mc Cain), and would not have effected his supporters.

Some Alt Media reported this, because some alt media outlets have lesser standar5ds in terms of what they will publish and air.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   
As much as I dislike Obama, I could not care less what he does in his sex life, unless it is illegal.
Don't understand why people would care.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 02:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: namelesss

The most toxic perversion that I know of is being interested in (and judging) the intimate/personal lives of others.

Please arbiter of all, point where I was judging O's intimate/personal lives.

Someone's panties all awad?
I did not say that you are judging, that's one of those "if the shoe fits" (have one).
On the other hand, the relevant portion of the question regarding your interest was ignored.
It was more of a rhetorical question/response anyway.

Judgment is not necessary to screw another person's life, just sticking one's nose into it can accomplish that.
Then comes the judgment...
Otherwise, why?

Happy Holidays! *__-

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join