It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's sex secrets laid bare: How he considered a gay fling, proposed twice to another Women

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

You are missing the point. I don't care what he did.

This should have came up in the press. I care that our press was bought and paid for. Some one with some serious juice made this happen. Do you get it?
edit on 4-5-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

You are missing the point. I don't care what he did.

This should have came up in the press. I care that our press was bought and paid for. Some one with some serious juice made this happen. Do you get it?

Why should it have come up in the press, and who cares?

By the way, Obama's alleged gayness, is not "new", these claims, along with Michelle being a tranny and all the other crap, were flying around back in 2008. The press didn't ignore or cover anything up. They looked at the source, the lack of credibility of the claims, and did what any intelligent news agency would do: pass on it and let the fringe sites eat it up.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

I'll repeat it: Who gives a flying %@#$, and why should I even remotely care? The sexual orientations of presidents and other elected officials, real or imagined, past or present, have zero bearing on their ability to lead, make sound decisions and policy, or do their jobs.

I totally support the LGBTQ community and I don't care about a person's sexual orientation. In fact, I have a gay daughter and am 100% supportive of her.

BUT, Obama, his handlers, and the press sure cared back when Larry Sinclair was made a political prisoner for outing Obama at his press conference: Link

ETA: THAT is what I care about. BTW, Obama and Biden were anti-gay marriage at the time. He's a hypocrite and monster, IMO.
edit on 4-5-2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   

It's called vetting president. And it is important.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

As freaked out as Obama was by Larry Sinclair's allegations and the retaliation that ensued...it made Obama a prime target for blackmailing.

I was recently asked why I am apathetic about Trump possibly being blackmailable by Russia...THIS is why. No one cared when Obama and Biden were scrambling to have Larry Sinclair unlawfully jailed. But it made them both targets for blackmail. We survived that...so I suppose I am pretty apathetic now.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   

It's called vetting president. And it is important.

Uhhh, yeah. Vetting the president for things that actually matter, like financial and foreign diplomatic ties, conflicts of interest, ect. Potential gay experimentation in college is not "vetting". It has no bearing on his presidency.

Institutional Centrist Democrats like Obama have always been double standard, go with the popular party flow types. In the beginning like most Democrats, he was towing the popular "Civil unions but no gay marriage" line popular with Dems who were too afraid to alienate their more religious followers. Prevailing social attitudes and trends, however, have forced them to accept gay marriage, like it or not.

Now if Obama were some puritanical religious nut who was actively and publicly pursuing an agenda to deprive LGBTQ people of their rights, to marginalize and persecute them, and made this one of his core tennents of his beliefs and presidency that gay people are sick or subhuman, then yes, that would be an interesting bit of "vetting".

However, Obama did not make a presidency of persecuting or denying gay rights, and, when it was politically advantageous to do so, came out in support of gay marriage. He was a go with the flow/popular sentiment in his party type. Unoriginal, for sure, and more vote pandering, definitely.

In otherwords, typical political BS, but nothing earth shattering or shocking.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   

You missed the point.

If they did not vet O and find this stuff, as MotherMayEye points out, it leaves the Pres open to black mail.

But if they didn't find the coke habit, what else is out there?

The press didn't do their job. What else are they willing to not look into when paid or told not to?

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   

You missed the point.

If they did not vet O and find this stuff, as MotherMayEye points out, it leaves the Pres open to black mail.

The press didn't do their job. What else are they will to not look into when paid or told not to?

Uhhh, Obama himself went on the record, before he was even elected, that he did indeed use coc aine and pot.

www.nytimes.com...

That article was from 2006. He wrote a book about his life, you know. Never read it, but from what I hear, he was pretty frank and open about a lot of his youth. The press did their jobs just fine.

So, how again do you blackmail a president who has

1. Gone on the record and admitted his drug use, as well as a number of other unsavory deeds and ideals of his youth.

2. Is the leader of a party that openly tolerates and accepts LGBTQ?

That would be pretty difficult, to say the least. If he was a Republican who was pushing a heavily religious, anti-gay, War on Drugs agenda, sure. But if you haven't noticed, the Majority of Obama supporters, as well as Democrats, have lax and open attitudes towards these things. Hell, most Americans, in general, are apathetic on the issues. The only people who would be worried or outraged by these things would be the conservatives and religious puritanical types. Who, if you also haven't noticed, believe Obama is the evil antichrist no matter what he does.

Thus, it changes nothing at a fundamental level, in the greater dynamics.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   

I think he did upset the whole thing initially. I think he was probably upset that they didn't let him in their old boys club, so he set out to make his own.

But now he's being wrangled in the direction they want through his daughter Ivanka (her conversion bothers me), more appropriately his son in law Jared Kushner. (Who most certainly gets his orders from the enemy)

Kushner, A Jew who owns 666 5th Ave NYC...

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Obviously Obama is gay/bi. I don't really care, except for the fact that it is hidden and kept a secret. Most of the elites are gay/bi, it's just who they are, and have been since ancient times.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

You missed the point.

The press didn't do their job. What else are they will to not look into when paid or told not to?

Uhhh, Obama himself went on the record, before he was even elected, that he did indeed use coc aine and pot.

www.nytimes.com...

That article was from 2006. He wrote a book about his life, you know. Never read it, but from what I hear, he was pretty frank and open about a lot of his youth. The press did their jobs just fine.

So, how again do you blackmail a president who has

1. Gone on the record and admitted his drug use, as well as a number of other unsavory deeds and ideals of his youth.

2. Is the leader of a party that openly tolerates and accepts LGBTQ?

That would be pretty difficult, to say the least. If he was a Republican who was pushing a heavily religious, anti-gay, War on Drugs agenda, sure. But if you haven't noticed, the Majority of Obama supporters, as well as Democrats, have lax and open attitudes towards these things. Hell, most Americans, in general, are apathetic on the issues. The only people who would be worried or outraged by these things would be the conservatives and religious puritanical types. Who, if you also haven't noticed, believe Obama is the evil antichrist no matter what he does.

Thus, it changes nothing at a fundamental level, in the greater dynamics.

Well, he HAD to admit doing drugs, that gives him an out.

So did he actually really consider being a c-holster or was he just pandering?

I have known some people that were bi.

They'd wake up one morning and decide to be gay or straight, mostly it depended on their last relationship.

Pretty funny that obama chose to politicize his bi-ness, tho.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Maybe a little blow is like a drunk teenager saying at 3:30 AM he is a little late when his curfew is 11PM.

My point is this is not about what O did.

This is about the press not exposing his coke habit and the other things in the bio (if true).

This is about the free press not being able to or being swayed.

Proper vetting helps to ensure we get the truth on who our leaders are.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

He didn't have to admit anything, given this was all well before anyone outside of Illinois had even heard of Barack Obama. he wrote a book well before that. And he wouldn't be the first president in history to be honest about this, either. Dubya, for all his faults, admitted his past substance use and abuse problems.

Funny thing was, few, outside the most rabid anti-Bush liberal, barely even gave a crap. The president did coke, had booze problems, got treatment. Big deal. No one really cared.

You know why? Because this isn't 1950's America. The dominant elder generation running this country are the Baby Boomers. And everyone knows in their youth, the Baby Boomer "wonder years" were spent doing loads of drugs, drinking, parting, and free lovin everything with a pulse. In college, and even beyond. The younger generations, the Xer's and Millineals, have even more lax, apathetic attitudes towards the issue. It's not a "skeleton in the closet" anymore to admit or have it known you partied in all directions in college.

If Obama was indeed bisexual, again, how does this matter? Who, outside the fringe nuts on the religious right still stuck in 1650's morality, would actually care?

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   

If Obama was indeed bisexual, again, how does this matter? Who, outside the fringe nuts on the religious right still stuck in 1650's morality, would actually care?

I already explained why Larry Sinclair's story mattered: he was falsely imprisoned in retaliation for telling his story. You skipped right by it. From his story, it is obvious that Obama had a huge problem with his sexual orientation and drug use being made public. The fact that Beau Biden's office issued the bogus warrant used to make Larry Sinclair a political prisoner, also made Obama (and Joe Biden) ripe for blackmail.

Also, I am an atheist and as I said earlier, I have a gay daughter who I fully support.

ETA: AND, nearly every Democrat and liberal made a big deal of Dubya's coke use...or at least made fun of it. I recall vividly as a Democrat, back then. I don't know why you think it was just people on the far left. It wasn't. We even criticized the Bush twins smoking pot and falling down drunk.

edit on 4-5-2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: DocScurlock1774

every one knows michelle is a tranny......shes a transexual.

-joan rivers(rip)

then she died

sorry if i didnt quote word for word i cant play sound right now

thread closes 3 2 1

Won't take long, that's a safe bet!! The timing her her death was telling, just like all those from his "church" that died before he took office. Two murdered, and one dead under suspicious circumstances, and whatever happened to Sinclair? He seems to have vanished.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Maybe a little blow is like a drunk teenager saying at 3:30 AM he is a little late when his curfew is 11PM.

My point is this is not about what O did.

This is about the press not exposing his coke habit and the other things in the bio (if true).

This is about the free press not being able to or being swayed.

Proper vetting helps to ensure we get the truth on who our leaders are.

I already gave you an example of how his coke use was already a matter of public record. How does the press go about exposing what is already on open public record for anyone who cares, to look at?

Hell, you could waste your money and buy the book, but why? You can read all the "juicy" excerpts on any right wing anti obama blog.

So, um...now that we have several cases of him, on record, discussing his past drug use, the press, in turn reporting this.

Your complaint is that the press hasn't made some big deal about it. People know. They simply do not care whatever wild boy Obama or Bush did during their college days. What they do now matters. If Obama remained a wild partying coke. spending millions of taxpayers money on his habit and getting strung out when his . needed to be clear, then we have a problem.

You can't "expose" a fact that is common knowledge and on public record. No one hid anythi9ng here. The public knows, or could know, if they cared to look. People just didn't care, because it has no real bearing now.

I mean, how can you blackmail a guy for things he's gone on public record stating in the first place?

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   

I suggest this book instead: Barack Obama & Larry Sinclair: Cocaine, Sex, Lies & Murder

I bought a signed copy because I still believe that the retaliation against Larry Sinclair was the most egregious abuse of power unleashed on a domestic political enemy, in U.S. political history.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   

The president said he did a little blow. According to the bio that was not the case.

Imagine Trump saying alittle blow. He would have his entire colon and lower large intestine removed and displayed for all to see. O, got a pass.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Is it just me or are you and I the only 2 on earth that can see this?

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   

It's not just you. Most people don't care about gay men or Constitutional protections when it comes to Larry Sinclair.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join