It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's sex secrets laid bare: How he considered a gay fling, proposed twice to another Women

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
Every president has had wild sex accusations.

And I am sure they deny them when they are untrue or they think they can't be proven, even if they are true.

Had Obama denied Larry's claims, Larry could have filed a defamation suit and had the Sprint phone records he needed to prove his claims made public through discovery in a civil suit. But I suspect Obama didn't want that.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Just because you're just now hearing of it doesn't mean it wasn't out there. The articles I showed were from 08

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

The stories you gave are not similar to the Bio.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Ha...and they sure don't mention the crack from Obama's dealer that Obama never denied doing with Larry Sinclair.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Nope that was "forgotten" and "omitted".

The press was bought off, threatened, and or controlled. People are blinded because of their political club they belong to and don't want to admit their candidate stinks and they got taken for a ride.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   

No one wants to admit they were fooled. I know I don't...so I tend to disbelieve a lot. But I believe Larry.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

And I think in this case they were not fooled, they were lied to.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Well, if we're to take this person's account as factual than clearly all the women that accused Trump of sexual harassment and rape are equally as credible. And of course, Trump thinks Jeffrey Epstein is a terrific guy:

“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump told New York Magazine for a 2002 profile of Epstein. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

So he's either a pedophile himself or a pedophile sympathizer.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   
The wording of this article says far more than the actual content and exemplifies just how low brow this arserag of a tabloid actually is. A WHITE woman, ehrmagerd run to the hills middle England, your daughters are next!

Obama was a crap president but who he chose to put his willy into before he got the job shouldn't really be anyone's business. It didn't affect his ability or inability to do his job.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagnaCarta2015
Obama was a crap president but who he chose to put his willy into before he got the job shouldn't really be anyone's business. It didn't affect his ability or inability to do his job.

Eh, I think it did in the case of Larry Sinclair...simply because of the retaliation he met when coming forward:

Link

And I think it says a lot about how both Obama and Joe Biden conducted themselves in their positions as POTUS and VP.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

At least that came out in the press BEFORE he was elected.

All this was hidden, and the press did not vet Obama properly. What else do we get to know and when?

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

Trump also used his jet.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
Obama's sex secrets laid bare: How he considered a gay fling, proposed twice to another Women

The most toxic perversion that I know of is being interested in (and judging) the intimate/personal lives of others.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Obamas past has been highly coveted here on ATS, since he's like a ghost of any real evidence of his past, other than a couple speeches as an adult. Even his brother Malik is cryptic about it all... I'm convinced this was all a psyop by the C.I.A.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
Well, if we're to take this person's account as factual than clearly all the women that accused Trump of sexual harassment and rape are equally as credible. And of course, Trump thinks Jeffrey Epstein is a terrific guy:

“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump told New York Magazine for a 2002 profile of Epstein. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

So he's either a pedophile himself or a pedophile sympathizer.

This right here, was one of those big assed red flags that Trumpkins willfully chose to ignore, but never went away for me. This isn't new "fake news". It has been on the record for years that Trump and Epstein were buddies, Trump himself on the record stating this. In fact, Epstein was one of those glaring ropes that tied both Trump and Bill Clinton to the world's best known pimp and peddler of young girls. And the links between Epstein and Trump are hardly casual, either. They seem to run pretty damned solid.

Interesting

The plot thickens....

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Also the creepy things he's said about his own daughters.... If Obama had ever said just one thing remotely similar to what Captain Orangeboy Manbaby said about women he would have been crucified.

edit on 4-5-2017 by AnonyMason because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: namelesss

The most toxic perversion that I know of is being interested in (and judging) the intimate/personal lives of others.

Please arbiter of all, point where I was judging O's intimate/personal lives.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: WhyDidIJoin

There is something.

Kinda off topic, do you think Trump actually upset the whole damn thing? Clinton is supposed to be pres.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: AnonyMason

No one would have ever heard any thing bad that O said about his daughter.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Back to Obama and his alleged gayness.

So, since the other thread got hoax binned, I'll just repeat it here.

Let's pretend that Obama was gay, or experimented with being gay, or questioned, whatever, when he was in college. let's even say, and it's totally possible, that he even experimented with other guys, as is the norm in college, from what I hear. Questioning one's own sexuality is actually pretty damned common for young adults.

I'll repeat it: Who gives a flying %@#$, and why should I even remotely care? The sexual orientations of presidents and other elected officials, real or imagined, past or present, have zero bearing on their ability to lead, make sound decisions and policy, or do their jobs.

What the hell is it with the obsession certain segments of the conspiracist population that are obsessed with gays and people's private sex lives? As long as it's two consenting adults, i don't care.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join