It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's sex secrets laid bare: How he considered a gay fling, proposed twice to another Women

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Ut Oh some here have been saying that Obama had a hidden past, perhaps this is just the beginning. A hard hitting 1,078-page biography Rising Star: this a hard hitting bio on Obama is set to publish on May 9th.

The sex secrets of the young Barack Obama have been revealed in an authoritative new biography of the ex-president.

Obama slept with his girlfriend Genevieve Cook on their first date, before she wrote him a poem about their 'f***ing' and called their sex 'passionate', the book about the former president reveals.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Wow did the media do an A++++ job covering Obama's past up. Coke-expletives-hiding instead of being proud of a possible gay streak? Wow thanks "free Press".

Obama slept with his girlfriend Genevieve Cook on their first date, before she wrote him a poem about their 'f***ing' and called their sex 'passionate', the book about the former president reveals.

They also did coc aine together - and after they split she slept with his best friend.

Obama also considered a gay relationship while at college, twice proposed to another white girlfriend, and cheated on Michelle with his ex during the first year of their relationship.

His past is revealed in the 1,078-page biography Rising Star: The Making of Barack Obama, to be published on May 9.

edit on 3-5-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on May, 3 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

every one knows michelle is a tranny......shes a transexual.

-joan rivers(rip)

then she died

sorry if i didnt quote word for word i cant play sound right now

thread closes 3 2 1

edit on 3-5-2017 by DocScurlock1774 because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on May, 3 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   

He admitted to doing coke.

As for humoring a gay sexual encounter, who cares?

Edit: And for what it's worth I thought he was one of the worst presidents, lied about his whole platform and was an extention of Bush.
edit on 3-5-2017 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   
"Ladies and gentleman that's today's daily double, how much will you wager meathead?"

I am all in Alex.

"Okay the clue is : hoax bin"

" where is.. the destination of this thread ."

"Congratulations meathead you are indeed correct! Okay folks we will be right back with final jeapordy.. the topic? Dress wearing politicians of the 50's. Stick around !

Respectfully,
~meathead
edit on 3-5-2017 by Mike Stivic because: embellished

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Also you do realize it wasn't an autobiography, right?

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Dredging up the past is fun and all, but it really doesn't matter.

Not to mention this will never, ever be verified.

Obama did enough wrong during his time in office.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

He didn't say he did lots and lots of coke. Please

Also he should be proud of who he is. Him hiding it tells me a lot about him.

I think the media did an excellent job of hiding who our last president was.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   

You realize you are on a conspiracy site---Right?

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   

I'll agree with you they (the media) weren't honest about his presidency.

I don't really care if he did drugs. Most people have in college.
edit on 3-5-2017 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I hope this thread doesn't suffer the Hom-DAI of the other one that was 'hoaxed'.

Read and STAR while you can!

edit on 3-5-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I more than considered fat girls while in college.
Does that mean I like fat girls?
No.
I mean yes. Yes it did.
Then.
Wait.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Most people are not president, and if this got out when he was running for president, we would be saying bye bye to clinton.

If true, makes you wonder how the Clinton's didn't use this? If true he was president because someone wanted him to be.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   

You realize you are on a conspiracy site---Right?

I don't see the conspiracy in a young college student curious in drugs or being pumped with hormones trying to get laid.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: rockintitz

Sure, history doesn't matter, the media will never do this again. Let's all act like his media created past was true.

If this is true, we are truly in deep doo doo.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Ok, it will probably be a best seller. But answer me this....

How will dragging up the past about a President who is no longer in office going to affect what he did while in office? It seems like trying to close the stable door after the horse has bolted to me.

And as for the allegations - so he experimented a little before getting married. And his first girlfriend said he was a good lover. So much so, she wrote a poem about how good it was. Kudos to him really. And as for the gay thing, whoopie do. Lots of men are tempted or perhaps even do have that 'one time at band camp' kinda story.

Hands up everyone else who has done the same......

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Most people are not president, and if this got out when he was running for president, we would be saying bye bye to clinton.

If true, makes you wonder how the Clinton's didn't use this? If true he was president because someone wanted him to be.

And who says the people that did drugs shouldn't be in charge? You?

Obama was the first candidate to massively utilize targeted ads. His campaign was record breaking in efficiency, this was not comparable to his time in office. Question solved.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

How will dragging up the past about a President who is no longer in office going to affect what he did while in office?

I been listening to Bush/Cheney/Halliburton for the last sixteen years.

The op is FAIR GAME.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Wow a tabloid news got picked up by another tabolid site. And the same thread got dumped into a hoax bin and here it is again.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   

No, if this stuff is true, you are willfully ignorant. This has zero to do with coke-gay-or any other college life style.

It has to do with a "non Free Press" and the damage it has done by lying. And I would like to know who pulled the strings-again if this is true.

Again if this is true do you believe that more than one person conspired to get his past white washed?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join