It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's team sought NSA intel on thousands of Americans during the 2016 election

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on May, 3 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Looks like some real nosy shenanigans were hot and heavy the last 2 years in the Obama Administration.

The Office of the Director of National Intelligence made some stunning information available.

We now know the Obama Administration requested an unusual amount of collected intel data that included many unmasked names of American Citizens.

? Could it be they were actually using this solely for political purposes and gains ?

! Interesting and frightening !

"Watchington DC" in action.

President Obama's team sought NSA intel on thousands of Americans during the 2016 election

The Obama administration distributed thousands of intelligence reports with the unredacted names of US residents during the 2016 election.

During his final year in office, President Barack Obama's team significantly expanded efforts to search National Security Agency intercepts for information about Americans, distributing thousands of intelligence reports across government with the unredacted names of U.S. residents during the midst of a divisive 2016 presidential election.

The data, made available this week by the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, provides the clearest evidence to date of how information accidentally collected by the NSA overseas about Americans was subsequently searched and disseminated after President Obama loosened privacy protections to make such sharing easier in 2011 in the name of national security. A court affirmed his order.

Supporting Documents ...

The Report

edit on May-03-2017 by xuenchen because: SPYvsSPY

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Why am I not surprised? Obama sold out America for favors and whatever goals he has which likely include watching American Sovereignty and Freedoms of the People to slowly dissolve.

And the man somehow received a Nobel Peace Prize. What a f***er

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Obama's team sought NSA intel on thousands of Americans during the 2016 election

He prolly cross referenced it with this snip.

If you voted this election season, President Obama almost certainly has a file on you. His vast campaign database includes information on voters’ magazine subscriptions, car registrations, housing values and hunting licenses, along with scores estimating how likely they were to cast ballots for his reelection.

Eye See YOU!

To me the op proved the current president RIGHT, and wasn't the only one.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Somehow I knew this thread would be started by this user. When I saw the title I thought, that sounds like exactly the kind of misdirection you might expect from someone who pushes russian troll disinfo... fake news. And let me guess.. a bullsh#t link?

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   
It's truly amazing to see the mountains of corruption surrounding Obama and his administration and no lefties cared, couldn't care less actually.

Has there even been a larger class of hypocrites than the current left? For eight years they let Obama slide on everything yet they pick apart every last thing Trump does.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   
And they still lost the election...

What a bunch of morons...

-Chris

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
And they still lost the election...

What a bunch of morons...

-Chris

The truly moronic part is they still don't know why they lost the election and have responded by becoming even more radical, breaking up their own party.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

I thought you were going to say it's truly amazing the mountains of bullsh#t we see in these fake news/bullsh#t link threads.
edit on 3-5-2017 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

If you dispute what the NSA's been doing, you live under a rock. A might large one at that.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   

I suspect this is a tag-team bullsh#t disinfo thread with a bullsh#t source link.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
Somehow I knew this thread would be started by this user. When I saw the title I thought, that sounds like exactly the kind of misdirection you might expect from someone who pushes russian troll disinfo... fake news. And let me guess.. a bullsh#t link?

Someone sure is pushing disinfo.

For YEARS everyone knows what the NSA does.

SPY ON EVERYONE.

Don't even try to obfuscate this topic with DISINFO.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Fake news thread using a fake news link.

link   

I suspect this is a tag-team bullsh#t disinfo thread with a bullsh#t source link.

I suspect you have no argument so instead came in here to launch insults and attack the source.

Too bad for you the rest of us residing in reality understand the NSA has been wiretapping many both domestically and abroad for years.
edit on 3-5-2017 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

link   
What is circa.com ?
Hoax bin.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

LOL

The Report

link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

I suspect you have no argument so instead came in here to launch insults and attack the source.

Too bad for you the rest of us residing in reality understand the NSA has been wiretapping many both domestically and abroad for years.

You mean like the OP is doing in every thread ? Cry me a river.

link   

Notice he doesn't attempt to disprove it, a common leftist tactic.

Stumble across something which goes against your narrative and rather than trying to prove it wrong, dismiss the source and drag the conversation off topic.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError
What is circa.com ?
Hoax bin.

I remember when my thread on Russia having Hillary's 30K emails was deemed a hoax simply because the source was deemed fake news. No one considered the actual info, just dismissed it due to not liking the source.

Then a few months later it became the DNC's entire platform lol.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Is your role to help perpetuate the hoax? This is fake news with a fake news link (circa.com) and belongs in the Hoax bin and OP should be tagged as a hoaxer.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

Notice he doesn't attempt to disprove it, a common leftist tactic.

Stumble across something which goes against your narrative and rather than trying to prove it wrong, dismiss the source and drag the conversation off topic.

Hey, at least he hasn't called us racist, homophobic, mysoginist or warmongers....yet

-Chris

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join