It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Entire Queen's household is called to 'highly unusual' emergency meeting at Buckingham Palace tod

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Ok, if this is nothing unusual, then why the hell was an "emergency" meeting in the middle of the friggin night, calling in everyone from around the country to come down?

Ok, the Queen and Prince might be fine, but something else gotta be going down.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Very sorry if you are stressed and/or upset by this. Unless you have inside information, the rest of us just understand that we wait until news is released, if there's anything to tell. We can't change anything that happens/is about to happen/does not happen, and so life goes on in the usual manner for us.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: kamatty

Right.

Maybe the "Dailymail" is full of crap, and maybe I'm a dunce like everyone else for reading it.

There's other D-bags reporting other related stupid things in Europe that would have people speculating.

Like this nonsense. Link

All this does is prove that no-one has a clue. And as another poster pointed out, maybe it's all an experimental ruse. I'm not cool with that. Are you? Wake up, you're no smarter than anyone else, but keep acting like it if that makes you feel cool, tough guy.
edit on 4-5-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 03:02 AM
link   
nvm

(post by kamatty removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 03:08 AM
link   
On bbc news now they are talking about its being a staff meeting, it is not a death or abdication "no cause for concern" hinting it could be a announcement about repairs or the queen passing on some duties. This is very odd indeed considering this could of been announced much earlier & because this (staff meeting) as bbc are calling it was called out of the blue in the middle of the night. Nobody is denying it is highly unusual.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Oh wow great points! You're a real prize. Thanks!

Next?

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 03:16 AM
link   
omg...will I be able to sleep now ???

awesomely important news.

The one and only Queen worth mentioning...

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
I was just reading that the flags at Buckingham Palace never fly at half mast, even in mourning.

They did not show half-mast when Diana died, but that was because the Queen was not in residence, meaning that no flag was shown at all.
Possibly your source misremembered that point (after the fuss that was made at the time).
edit on 4-5-2017 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Nobody has yet suggested "We have received warning of imminent terrorist threat, you all need to be prepared".
So I'll just throw that one in, because it would surely demand emergency all-staff meetings.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 03:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: kamatty

originally posted by: Wookiep

Right.

Maybe the "Dailymail" is full of crap, and maybe I'm a dunce like everyone else for reading it.

There's other D-bags reporting other related stupid things in Europe that would have people speculating.

Like this nonsense. Link

All this does is prove that no-one has a clue. And as another poster pointed out, maybe it's all an experimental ruse. I'm not cool with that. Are you? Wake up, you're no smarter than anyone else, but keep acting like it if that makes you feel cool, tough guy.

The dailymail ia full of crap yes
You are a dunce for not only reading it but an even bigger dunce for beliving it at face value.

Everything else you wrote seems to be a pathetic attempt at buliding a straw man.

It's much bigger than the daily mail
World wide even.

Take a breather.. your winning no awards for *observation* in this hour.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 03:21 AM
link   

you sound really agit8d for some reason, chill out! no need to call people names.

8am? people said that because

a) media were gathering at frantic pace
b) royal protocol says announcements occur at 8am

chill out dude, its not often Buckingham Palace calls an emergency meeting at 3am for people all over the country to return to base. You can talk down to people all you want but something is up, no one (including yourself) has any idea what it is and people are allowed to speculate/feel nervous - especially in the UK. Many in the UK passionately love and support the royals.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

I did (see a few pages back) mention something along those lines as a possibility.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: auroraaus
Thank you. I did a very quick skim of the thread, but didn't spot it.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 03:25 AM
link   
To call a meeting in this much hurry something is up.

Since a spokesman has said it is not the death of the Queen or the Prince ....

Who else could have died in the Royal Family.

Remember, it does not have to be something important to us, only to the Royals and their Staff.

I guess many of the other Royals will be getting their own breakfast this morning. What a novel thing to happen.

Wait and see.

P

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Someone's probably stole a royal doily and the staff have been called in for a strip search.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 03:33 AM
link   

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 03:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: dianajune
Ok. It's just after 8am in Britain. Is anyone from there on ATS now? I'm still trying to track down something "official."

Nothing from the BBC.

Maybe the queen is going with Charmin 3 ply?

edit on 5 4 2017 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 03:39 AM
link   

It's much bigger than the daily mail
World wide even.

Take a breather.. your winning no awards for *observation* in this hour.

Sorry where did the story come from? Did it start world wide?
edit on 4-5-2017 by kamatty because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: dianajune
# the queen

I cant wait to be rid of the royal family and all royalty for that matter ,claiming divine rights over everyone else because of their bloodline !

She can rot for all I care they are all a bunch of pedo protecting sicko's

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join