It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Entire Queen's household is called to 'highly unusual' emergency meeting at Buckingham Palace tod

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 01:14 AM
link   

There is suppose to be an announcement

Reptilians ?

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 01:18 AM
link   

The Associated Press‏Verified account @AP 4m4 minutes ago

BREAKING: Buckingham Palace official to AP: Royal household staff called to meeting but "no cause for concern."

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Still nothing on the BBC about this. Strange news of the meeting appeared on a UK national news paper site, but no where else

Could this be terror related, a kind of Day of the Jackal scenario?

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

I lived in the U.K. for a couple years. My grandfather was born and bred Englishman. I never really followed the royals much, except the Queen herself, who I had admired in general for her resilience and service in her youth, and felt sorry for because she was cursed with such doucherag sons.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: continuousThunder

Nz does have massive ties the the "empire" but I feel those days are numbered,for nz at least. We have nothing left to offer,our military is in tatters rife with drug use and rape,we have no combat air force or fighters anymore...hence I just can't see the point of piggy backing anymore. The UK founded a big empire way back when,and some country's have done their dash. If the queen has passed,which I'd be sorry to hear,expect quite a few "colonies" to bail on the union jack.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 01:44 AM
link   

"no cause for concern."

Who do they take us for, for all we know they went down into the Buckingham Palace catacombs before the big one hits...

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 02:01 AM
link   
The daily mail?! Just no.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Ok. It's just after 8am in Britain. Is anyone from there on ATS now? I'm still trying to track down something "official."

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: dianajune

Not there no - but family there. Nothing on BBC over there still.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: auroraaus

Thank you!

link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

The Associated Press‏Verified account @AP 4m4 minutes ago BREAKING: Buckingham Palace official to AP: Royal household staff called to meeting but "no cause for concern."

That's nice.

This is pretty much the epitome of everything that is wrong with the media right now.

If things are all good and well, then why make it a big deal? Why not just tell us what's going on?

This is what pisses me off about the days we are in right now. No-one has a clue, no-one WILL have a clue until some "official" tells us what is actually happening, which usually results in us finding out that a mud mound exists somewhere in a wet region of planet Earth.

So sick of this. It's like a game, one where we have to all believe in Santa Clause till our parents...the "officials" tell us that it's all BS, go to bed. And for what??
edit on 4-5-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: dianajune
Ok. It's just after 8am in Britain. Is anyone from there on ATS now? I'm still trying to track down something "official."

The source is the daily mail!!! You wont find anything official.

Why are people waiting for 8am??? Because a random guy on the internet wrote it??

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Oviously its because of the impending war with N. Korea.

Its not obvious but it is to me.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 02:13 AM
link   

No problem.

All I am seeing now is that there's a meeting called for this morning, so perhaps thats the 8am thing.

Hopefully this is just one of those things that have gotten blown out of proportion.

EDIT TO ADD: ABC news (australia) brief snippet about this including live shot of Buckingham Palace with people walking around as usual and a few camera crews on standby.

ALSO EDIT TO ADD: BBC Journalist Peter Hunt has tweeted the meeting is set to take place at 10am GMT

edit on 4-5-2017 by auroraaus because: extra info

edit on 4-5-2017 by auroraaus because: extra info again

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 02:29 AM
link   
From the BBC:

A meeting of household staff called at Buckingham Palace is not a cause for concern, the BBC understands. The BBC's royal correspondent Peter Hunt understands the meeting is not about the health of either the Queen or Duke of Edinburgh. Officials at the palace have not said what this morning's meeting, reported to involve all senior staff from across the UK, is about. Such internal royal meetings usually happen about once a year.

more news: www.bbc.com...

Seems the news got excited before there was news.
edit on 4-5-2017 by Leanansidhe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Leanansidhe

Yep, of no concern. This is TOTALLY NORMAL.

What a pile of nonsense. Yeah, let's hype this in the middle of the night only to tell everyone it's all normal standard crap.

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm getting REALLY tired of being trolled.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

You have to admit is makes for interesting psychological research though.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: auroraaus

Yeah if you are the sadistic type, I suppose.

Nice science experiment on humans, go science! I don't mind being screwed with in the middle of the night as your guinea pig! Sure, whatever!

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 02:43 AM
link   
This is all very confusing, in the uk here I have been waiting for the news to cover this and nothing, I see the bbc have mentioned it on their website, but why the middle of the night summoning ? I was assuming there was to be a important announcement at 8am and if a royal had passed it wouldn't of shocked me that there would be silence untill a public announcement, I've seen Twitter reports that journalists have rushed to the palace, so this is not something they had prior knowledge of. If there has not been a death I expect something serious is to be announced, I think the silence from the bbc news I'm watching at the moment is telling.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
a reply to: Leanansidhe

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm getting REALLY tired of being trolled.

Stop been a mug, your allowing yourself to be trolled. , and by the daily mail?!?! Shame on you.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join