It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Entire Queen's household is called to 'highly unusual' emergency meeting at Buckingham Palace tod

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on May, 3 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Speculation amongst Buckingham Palace staff was rampant last night as the Queen’s most senior aides called her entire household to an emergency meeting today.

Servants from royal residences across the country have been ordered to London and will be addressed this morning by the Lord Chamberlain, the most senior officer of the Royal Household, as well as Her Majesty’s right-hand man, Private Secretary Sir Christopher Geidt.

Even her longest serving staff were left in the dark about why the meeting was being called but multiple sources said it was ‘highly unusual’ and had sparked fevered talk about an imminent announcement concerning the monarch or her husband, the Duke of Edinburgh.

Entire Queen's household is called to 'highly unusual' emergency meeting at Buckingham Palace today as speculation mounts over the reason why

I am very concerned that something happened to HM the Queen or the Duke of Edinburgh. If anyone else heard more please post it here. This is the first I heard of the news. Rumors are running rampant on Twitter. I can't find anything about this on MSM as of yet.

Please keep HM & her loved ones in your prayers. Thank you.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Could it be.... She is angered ?
www.theguardian.com...

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: dianajune

Wow! Your right about rumors and speculation!

Did a search and several use "unusual" in the returns.

Good find!

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   
The Queens life has been a laborious one with personal family drama and tragedy that no one should have to go through. I Have a Great deal of respect for Her Majesty. And.... I'm American
God save the Queen...
edit on 3-5-2017 by Plotus because: add to topic

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Wow! Your right about rumors and speculation!

Did a search and several use "unusual" in the returns.

Good find!

Thank you. What surprises me most about this - aside from all the rumors as would be expected - is that main news outlets aren't covering this. Yet.

I'm expecting a special report at any time. This has to be major because they wouldn't be recalling staff from all over Britain just for a meeting.

Especially at that hour of the night. God save the Queen!

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
www.theguardian.com...

Highly doubtful they would call all staff together for that

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Somebody dead. Or about to be dead probably

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Here's a link to Sky News' live feed on YouTube:

So far this isn't talking about HM. I will keep digging.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Leaks, scandal.... I Hope your right, I do hope She is alright.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
www.theguardian.com...

HAHA! That's looks like a good show! I can't wait to watch it!

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   
The Queen you say?

Pity.

Who shall represent that most mysterious of organizations: "The Crown"?

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   
She and her husband are both into their 90s. Both of them were ill enough that they missed some important functions over the holidays this year.

Sad but true, no one lives forever.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Philips on death door I think.

Sad, I dont think she'll live much longer either.

A changing of the guard at Buckingham could be symbolic for the rest of the world! :/

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Get ready for King Charles the Tampon, folks!

My guess is the Queen is going to abdicate in favor of her eldest son who's getting on in years himself.

[S & F]

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   

If there were to be an abdication in the offing, who else might be "urgently" summoned and informed prior to a public announcement?

Some one whose sudden summons we would be able to note?

If the Duke is the subject of concern, what are the chances of Her Majesty relinquishing the Crown upon his passing, or even prior to his passing (though her dedication to the Nation would fight mightily against her dedication to her Duke)?

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
Philips on death door I think.

Sad, I dont think she'll live much longer either.

A changing of the guard at Buckingham could be symbolic for the rest of the world! :/

Interesting thought, what with Brexit coming and everything.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bhadhidar

If there were to be an abdication in the offing, who else might be "urgently" summoned and informed prior to a public announcement?

Some one whose sudden summons we would be able to note?

If the Duke is the subject of concern, what are the chances of Her Majesty relinquishing the Crown upon his passing, or even prior to his passing (though her dedication to the Nation would fight mightily against her dedication to her Duke)?

Imho there is no way HM the Queen would abdicate unless she was incapacitated. I doubt HM would do so even if the Duke passed on.

That this "emergency" meeting was called - and at such a late hour at that - tells me that Britain may have a new King.

That's just speculation on my part.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Has she had the first nod when it comes to a new "Possible" WW3?

After all, the royal bloodline would have to be preserved surely? And along with her, she would need her assistants to accompany her wherever she is placed for her safety? Perhaps a preparation of sorts?

Just a thought?

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

A non main stream outlet was reporting Phillip was retiring from all public activities effective immediately. Not sure if its accurate info and im not sure if they would call such a meeting like they did for that.

If Phillips health is in question it might make sense.

The call the Prime Minister does not want is where the voice on the other end of the line says "London bridge is down" which is their notification Her Majesty the Queen has passed (according to a documentary anyways).

As for abdication I doubt it. She has made it clear she will serve until the very end. A "promise" she made when she at 21.

On her 21st birthday, in 1947, Princess Elizabeth promised, in famous words, that “my whole life, whether it be long or short, shall be devoted to your service”.

edit on 3-5-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join