It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Child Caught on Trail Cam in the Deep Woods in the Middle of the Night

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Real or fake, just the thought of a little girl in the woods alone at night is scary.

The photos are obviously real people.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   
This one keeps me out of the woods...

Only one being has those Cloven Hoofs...
edit on 3-5-2017 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Why? You felt ashamed when the trail cam caught you passed out drunk after hitting Pan's wine flask?

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

I occasionally roam the woods in the middle of the night wayyyy out in the middle of nowhere.

No flash light, no cell phone. No nothing.

Its nice, almost feels like you're not a cog haha.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Haha, or you ate the wrong mushrooms and you're walking around aimlessly.

Its happened to me a few times, I'm not a fast lesson learner.
edit on 3-5-2017 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Why? You felt ashamed when the trail cam caught you passed out drunk after hitting Pan's wine flask?

Brings this to mind...

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   
It seems at least some of this has been around a while.

www.viralnova.com... and doubtfulnews.com...

also weirdthings.com...

Fake..... real..... there's a lot of room for either, but it is and interesting topic STARS
edit on 3-5-2017 by Plotus because: add info

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Thanks, I got so creeped out I had to turn the light on in my room.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: rockintitz

Just an fyi nosleep reddit is fiction made to sound real the comments also have to portray the story as real.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crumbles
a reply to: rockintitz

Just an fyi nosleep reddit is fiction made to sound real the comments also have to portray the story as real.

I have no idea if it it real.

Either way, it's really creepy.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   
These all look pretty fake to me. In the first video you can see through the legs of the child. And come on that last one is obviously staged. I am a person who spends days, sometimes weeks at a time in the deep woods. I have been doing that for over 10 years now and never have I seen even a sign of paranormal activity.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Reminds me of something I saw a long time ago.

www.helpfeedthetroll.com...

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   
It* was shared from original photography set/s by a photographer. Not sure if I can share the link, due to content. You guessed it, also includes some nude models/people male and female in the woods, some as shared in the OP, by William Harper.

ETA: *Meaning the additional OP pics as described.
edit on 4-5-2017 by dreamingawake because: ETA

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   
The doe is looking at the Ghost Kid. I can already tell the Doe is thinking what the uck am i seeing?

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake
It was shared from original photography set/s by a photographer. Not sure if I can share the link, due to content. You guessed it, also includes some nude models/people male and female in the woods, some as shared in the OP, by William Harper.

Were all adults here.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   

It was shared from original photography set/s by a photographer. Not sure if I can share the link, due to content. You guessed it, also includes some nude models/people male and female in the woods, some as shared in the OP, by William Harper.

Oh, You tell me now! Only now after I've grown fond of the young blond.
Only now after enough time to think of a future, OUR future, to dream a little dream,
to have a hope that one day (night) I'd meet my very own ghost babe in the woods.

but alas........there's still the deer.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I got a good friend. Lives in deep south Louisiana. It's probably his daughter out hunting coons.

You think I'm joking. I'm not.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

Were all adults here.

Actually there are some teens and the site is considered family/pg at the least.

The last time someone shared a -I believe it was Hillary or someone explaining something about Hillary pictures- on a clothes bikini model's head the site's chosen advertising company pulled their service.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Not convinced...but.damn that chick is sexy...last pic.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   
They look staged, but it makes me think of The Village. Some wack cult out in the woods with crazy beliefs, never even knowing of the outside world. I know it's not possible with all the aerial technology and air patrols, sounds good though!
I have seen some creepy things as a kid, but never as an adult so I always chalked it up to a kid's imagination. I once ran a fever as a child that made me hallucinate and see what looked like figure try to grab out of a wall, nothing an ice bath didn't fix though. I believe if you look hard enough, your mind might just show you what your looking for. Not necessarily real though, of course.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join