It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump paves way for Sharia Law federally

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

Doesn't mean she is right, nor that she speaks for the average German, nor the German people as a whole..

It's a logical fallacy that would get you checked in any highschool debate class..

What one government employee thinks means exactly nothing, when considering if the German people want or would except a theocracy...

I'll google the percent of the German population that is Muslim.. I bet it is less than 20%...

It is a laughable premise that 3% of government officials being Muslim is proof of shiria law comming to the EU.

I bet your Christian...

Only religious people believe in whatever nonesense they hear that validates their religion.. sure helps recruitment if you can create a opposition and utilize humanities tribal nature ...

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
The 14th Amendment is getting it's pimp hand warmed up.

The stinging rebuke of its palm/backhand combo will be an unexpected wake up call for many of the numpties fapping over this Executive Order.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

I want to ship every Sharia supporter to a a middle eastern country

You want to deport American citizens and violate Freedom of Religion?

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Ok we just had a meeting of the elders and deacons at the Can O Worms tabernacle and decided NO retards, NO fat people, NO Republicans and No brown shoes.

We might have a loop hole for BBWs even if they are Repubs, but definitely no brown shoes.

What about dwarfs, definitely no dwarfs.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: LockNLoad

Of course more about drug abuse, but I think some of the lyrics are spot on for a lot of folks thinking everything in life is going to kill them.
edit on 3-5-2017 by Lab4Us because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: olaru12
Ok we just had a meeting of the elders and deacons at the Can O Worms tabernacle and decided NO retards, NO fat people, NO Republicans and No brown shoes.

We might have a loop hole for BBWs even if they are Repubs, but definitely no brown shoes.

What about dwarfs, definitely no dwarfs.

The elders are hopelessly divided on the dwarf question. Personally I think we should just provide wooden boxes for them to stand on. It's this kind of controversy that tears a congregation apart.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   

THEY won't let me HAVE one but at last check an M60 can cost the price of a small HOUSE.
I'm fine with Semi, been at it since 5, my windage skills are cool with anything up to .308.
Haven't put any time behind much else.

edit on 3-5-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-5-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   

I had a feeling that Trump would pave the way for many liberal victories...on purpose. It's the line I used to calm down my liberal friends and family when they were hyperventilating about Trump winning.

He's controlled opposition, I don't know how anyone can still be clueless to it.
edit on 3-5-2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   

What on earth are you on about???

I am against expanding the right for discrimination based on religious belief. I think it is a terrible idea that will just become a front for bad behaviour to hide behind.

That does not mean that I cannot believe in God at the same time you know.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Could someone point out where in the constitution the separation of church and state are written?

I don't see how an EO like this would violate the establishment clause, or the 14th for that matter. Should we bar all people who hold religious beliefs from participating in politics? Any laws supported by any religious denomination would have to be constitutional in the first place, would they not?

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Doesn't mean she is right, nor that she speaks for the average German, nor the German people as a whole..

thoughts of this:

Europe[edit]
Key Country Notes
Bosnia and Herzegovina It has a civil law system.[15]
Germany Sharia is part of Germany's private law through the regulations of the German international private law. It applies to people with nationalities from countries using Sharia. Its application is limited by the ordre public.[153]
United Kingdom As of 2014, there were reported to be around 85 "shariah courts" in the UK,[154][155] operated by two rival services -- Islamic Sharia Council and the newer, smaller, less strict Muslim Arbitration Tribunal.[154][156] The councils/tribunals provide arbitration that is voluntary but legally binding, are "officially mandated" and set up outside the court system.[156][157]
During recent years Sharia councils have been used increasingly in the UK and there are claims some of them act unfairly to women including legitimizing forced marriages and issuing discriminatory divorces to women. There are claims that some women were victims of inequitable decisions. According to Prime Minister, Theresa May, there is only one rule of law in the UK providing security for all citizens. There will be an independent review of whether Sharia discriminates against women, also "whether, and to what extent, the application of Sharia law may be incompatible with the law in England and Wales".[158]

From the Wiki

It is a laughable premise that 3% of government officials being Muslim is proof of shiria law comming to the EU.
Already there and spreading

I bet your Christian...

Im an atheist

Only religious people believe in whatever nonesense they hear that validates their religion..

My religion of facts, yes. you are the one claiming your beliefs, I am showing you verified sources.

What else you got?

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Muslims are not even 1% of the US citizen population. Almost all Muslims who live in the US are Iranian university students funded by the Iran state to study at American universities to steal military technology back to Iran. Sharia law in the US? Not in a million years. Relax.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

The 14th will come into play when the discrimination suits start piling up. The Establishment Clause is the wall between Church and State.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: GodEmperor
Could someone point out where in the constitution the separation of church and state are written?

I don't see how an EO like this would violate the establishment clause, or the 14th for that matter. Should we bar all people who hold religious beliefs from participating in politics? Any laws supported by any religious denomination would have to be constitutional in the first place, would they not?

I'd be happy too.

No Religious Test Clause

(This is common sense in the political world)

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: GodEmperor

It isn't !

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof..."

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   
"Believing with you that religion is a matter which lies solely between man and his god, that he owes account to none other for his faith or his worship, that the legitimate powers of government reach actions only, and not opinions, I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their "legislature" should "make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof," thus building a wall of separation between church and State. Adhering to this expression of the supreme will of the nation in behalf of the rights of conscience, I shall see with sincere satisfaction the progress of those sentiments which tend to restore to man all his natural rights, convinced he has no natural right in opposition to his social duties."

Thomas Jefferson

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof..."

So how does this (possible) EO violate anything?

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   
bring on the holy wars!

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   

I want to ship every Sharia supporter to a a middle eastern country

You want to deport American citizens and violate Freedom of Religion?

If Trump haters had their way they'd deport Trump.

edit on 3-5-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join