It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump paves way for Sharia Law federally

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   
It is not fake that Trump plans to release an EO tomorrow regarding religious freedom. It will include allowing religions to speak about politics without affecting tax-exempt status and allow religions to exclude health care that violates their religion, such as paying for abortions.

What is fake is saying that somehow this will help Sharia Law.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

originally posted by: markosity1973
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Why do I get the mental picture of a person sitting in a rocker on their front porch wearing a check shirt and coveralls, shotgun in one hand drinking moonshine when I think of you?

I got more of a wild turkey feel than moonshine.
moonshine wont let you even type. at least with WT you got a bit of time before the blackouts

Hunter S Thompson would agree.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

ROTFL - Touche!

A southern redneck and a tie died hippie! Seems reasonable. Except they are nowhere near the truth.

I loves me roo shooting and beer drinking and am about as un-gay in real life as you can get.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

The typing thing is a handicap with my reflexes and brain..I DON'T understand it...YOU HEARTLESS MONSTERS( :roll

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   
NO SHARIA HERE..nuff said.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Just sent in my application for a pastorship in the Universal Life Church. We will have sacred sacraments and holy pole dancing.

Meeting will be held on friday nites at Rays Beer, BBQ and R&R joint out on Highway 61. Can O Worms Holiness charity tabernacle...

www.themonastery.org...

You worship your way and allow us the same courtesy.....deal?

edit on 3-5-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-5-2017 by olaru12 because: Carla you at home?

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Shiria law isn't now or was it ever coming to the US.. or Europe..

Scare tactic BS is scare tactic bs from any political angle..a reply to: SaturnFX

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   

They never understood why it was so important to keep the wall between Church and State. Maybe they will now.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: SirHardHarry

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: xuenchen
Another phony story with zero sources.

LOL who's bright idea is this?

They probably got the idea from you considering the absence of your propoganda-riddled posts as of late!

You do realize this is from a fake "leaked" document right ?

DaaaHaHaHa

Based on your content I've read, your definition of "fake," seems flimsy at best.

If you say it's "fake," I'm inclined to believe otherwise.

Yeah, basically. If it's not Fox, Brietbart, or a fringe, biased Conservative blog, it's automatically "fake."

I know the drill.

If it's a positive poll = polls are real.
If it's a negative poll = polls are rigged.

If it's a positive (s)election = democracy works.
If it's a negative (s)election = the elections were rigged.

If it's positive news = news is real.
If it's negative news = news is fake.

Funny though, considering even Breitbart is no longer kissing # of Dear Leader, nor Alex Jones.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
They never understood why it was so important to keep the wall between Church and State. Maybe they will now.

Oh, they're gonna miss that wall when Lucius Bloodraven wants to do a prayer in their kiddies' public school.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

The women in Saudi Arabia are not free by any meaning of the word freedom. They are still oppressed to this day and there is nothing moderate about that either. Why do people need a manual written by MEN!!! (i can't stress that hard enough) to navigate through life and become a decent person? We had to read some parts of the bible in school and wow that was the most violent,cruelest,barbaric,insane and downright retarded book i've ever read. One look at it and i knew this is just make believe and full of fear mongering to keep the masses in check so that they don't turn against the elite. What is it that makes the stories about killing infants,children,torture of all kinds,rape,sodomy,beastiality and so forth so appealing to them? What of this screams wow this is a god i want to follow and worship? Even if god exists do you really think it cares about any human being at all? Countless humans get killed daily and some of them die in the most gruesome way and you're okay with god watching it happen like it's some kind of sick entertainment? I could never worship or follow a god who just sits back and does nothing to ease the pain and suffering of all humans affected.

Following the beliefs of the zealots i probably end up in hell or purgatory anyway. I stated many times f#ck every single god in existence and that i would make it my mission to kill them all. Maybe i should establish my own religious cult of followers and recruit like minded people. Scientology made really outlandish claims and they got tons of people to follow them. Couldn't be that hard to convince people that god or the gods have to die i guess. Nah i wil not impose my world view on any unsuspected victim like all the other religions do.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

The typing thing is a handicap with my reflexes and brain..I DON'T understand it...YOU HEARTLESS MONSTERS( :roll

Sweet gun. heavy no doubt. how much does that bad boy go for?

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Scare tactic BS is scare tactic bs from any political angle..a reply to: SaturnFX

Sharia compatable with german law says muslim state secretary

sorry..you were saying?

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Sucks that with some you have to speak on this nearly infantile level just to have them realize state sponsored religion might not be the biblical utopia they believe it would be.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   
At first glance, to me it looks like a class III range rental. But if its not a FA, its probably about $3000 give or take with the accessories??? It is a belt fed, so either it is a picture from time in service, a range rental, or not FA. It certainly does not appear to be a pre-86.
edit on 5-3-2017 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Sharia compatable with german law says muslim state secretary

sorry..you were saying?

I want to ship every Sharia supporter to a a middle eastern country and live stream there arrival. I got no idea how to correct the course in which we are heading. There are so many retarded people in our highest government positions that is just frustrating. Election year is coming and the sh!t show is about to start. If they start this bs in my town i will kick in the door of the mayors office myself and force feed him every single page. We truly need our own country for all the sane people. What country should we invade and make it our own any suggestions?

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
There are so many retarded people in our highest government positions that is just frustrating.

Yeah! And one of them is the President.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Ok we just had a meeting of the elders and deacons at the Can O Worms tabernacle and decided NO retards, NO fat people, NO Republicans and No brown shoes.

We might have a loop hole for BBWs even if they are Repubs, but definitely no brown shoes.

edit on 3-5-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Oh, they're gonna miss that wall when Lucius Bloodraven wants to do a prayer in their kiddies' public school.

The 14th Amendment is getting it's pimp hand warmed up.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join