It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump paves way for Sharia Law federally

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   
There is nothing now stopping organized support of politicians who support Sharia Law. Tax exempt status or not is not going to have anything to do with the influence of Sharia Law. Muslims can support candidates all they want. They just can not claim to be tax exempt while they do it.

There is nothing to stop any religion at all from supporting a candidate. It's not like it is illegal and they go to jail or something. They just would have to pay taxes if they do it.

I am pretty sure that Muslims are not going to stay out of politics just to stay tax exempt. So, the EO tomorrow is not going to affect that at all.

Example: Coalition of US Muslim Brotherhood Groups Forms Voting Bloc/MB Political Party

What kind of presence is the USCMO going to have on the American political scene? Investor’s Business Daily noted that “USCMO also aims to elect Islamists in Washington, with the ultimate objective of ‘institutionalizing policies’ favorable to Islamists–that is, Shariah law.”

The thing that Trump plans to do is to prevent the IRS from penalizing religious institutions by having them lose tax exempt status for saying anything about politics. I think that is a good thing. Taxable status should not be dependent upon keeping your opinion to yourself about politics.

link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

and yet nearly every public school in America held prayer and had a very tight disciplinary standard, up until the 60's. God's back baby, and hes coming with a vengeance!

link   
The Satanists are gonna have a field day with this one.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973

originally posted by: enlightenedservant
a reply to: markosity1973

I agree that there should be that separation. But I also think that if the separation is lifted, all of us should get an equal hand in it. After all, American Muslims vote, pay taxes, work, and live here too. The same goes for American Buddhists, Jews, Hindus, Satanists, etc. But like I just said to Saturn, remember that it's not my religion or political "side" that's pushing this stuff.

You and the moderate Muslims are the silent majority who are simply hiding away while the debates about radical Islam rages on. Thankyou for speaking up.

And I agree, moderate Islam is no threat. It's on par with all other mainstream religion.

This bill opens up two streams of threat, not one.

The first is creeping Islamic radicalism combined with Sharia law (which all the Trump supporters are blind to) and the second is Christian fundamentalism (which they are all cheering for) Neither are desirable in a multicultural society as both are far too monochrome and resistant to diversity.

Ah the moderate Islam or the moderate christianity bs again. You can't choose your version of the religion you follow that's not how this works. Daesh follow the true Quran and therefor they are the devoutest followers on the f#cking planet. I'm sick and tired of the excuses people come up with that their religion is not like the others. Christianity hates gays oh wait no we misinterpeted the passages it's all good now we love them nowl. The f#ck? You can't just change the true meanings of any holy book for that matter so it fits your own narrative. Either you own the good and bad sides of the religion of your choosing or you're not a true believer at all. You're all hypocrites of the highest order in my book. Goddamn is that so hard to understand.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Yea, they can have their niche circles in one out of a hundred or less schools. Not too many people give enough of a damn about that silly stuff, well except Masonic communities I suppose

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
Yea, they can have their niche circles in one out of a hundred or less schools. Not too many people give enough of a damn about that silly stuff, well except Masonic communities I suppose

No, we are gonna make sure you grovel before Baphomet when you come into our establishments.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

The Satanists are gonna have a field day with this one.

What satanists? The LARPERs in their mothers basement? I tried to make a deal with the devil and it didn't work. He is apparently not interested in a soul collector who delivers him evil souls only. Same goes for god but he didn't answered me either. Humans use religion as a excuse to do horrible things to each other and that's all that there is to it.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: xuenchen
Another phony story with zero sources.

LOL who's bright idea is this?

They probably got the idea from you considering the absence of your propoganda-riddled posts as of late!

You do realize this is from a fake "leaked" document right ?

DaaaHaHaHa

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
What satanists? The LARPERs in their mothers basement?

Yup, those are the ones. The dress up Satanists are the best, it adds to the public freak out factor.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

I agree that there should be that separation. But I also think that if the separation is lifted, all of us should get an equal hand in it. After all, American Muslims vote, pay taxes, work, and live here too. The same goes for American Buddhists, Jews, Hindus, Satanists, etc. But like I just said to Saturn, remember that it's not my religion or political "side" that's pushing this stuff.

You and the moderate Muslims are the silent majority who are simply hiding away while the debates about radical Islam rages on. Thankyou for speaking up.

And I agree, moderate Islam is no threat. It's on par with all other mainstream religion.

This bill opens up two streams of threat, not one.

The first is creeping Islamic radicalism combined with Sharia law (which all the Trump supporters are blind to) and the second is Christian fundamentalism (which they are all cheering for) Neither are desirable in a multicultural society as both are far too monochrome and resistant to diversity.

Ah the moderate Islam or the moderate christianity bs again. You can't choose your version of the religion you follow that's not how this works. Daesh follow the true Quran and therefor they are the devoutest followers on the f#cking planet. I'm sick and tired of the excuses people come up with that their religion is not like the others. Christianity hates gays oh wait no we misinterpeted the passages it's all good now we love them nowl. The f#ck? You can't just change the true meanings of any holy book for that matter so it fits your own narrative. Either you own the good and bad sides of the religion of your choosing or you're not a true believer at all. You're all hypocrites of the highest order in my book. Goddamn is that so hard to understand.

As a gay Christian, I disagree with your premise entirely.

Religion is simply meant to answer the question of what happens to us when we die. It is not meant to become an autocratic state that rules over every single aspect of your entire existence. Otherwise all freedom is crushed. Which is ironic given that one of the promises of religion is true freedom.

The books that religions refer to were written thousands of years ago. Society was different then and what was written probably seemed quite reasonable back then. But a couple of milennia of progress means that a lot of what is in those books is simply non relevant any more. Especially the books of law.

What is still relevant though is the spiritual concepts of love, forgiveness and the promise of life after death if you do your very best to be a good person while you live.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   

PFT WHO you talking to?
THIS is MY house ,YA'LL behave and all are welcome, ANYONE walking in and telling me how to live that is DIFFERENT from the IRON clad Constitutional law ,has a REAL big problem when they try ,DO ME first so others will know what to DO.

Death is the easy part,I cleared THAT up before war,it's the head count surrounding me afterward I'M looking for.

AND ...others WON'T ACTUALLY SAY it...so these civilian types don't cry about it.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

WTF are you on about, man?

Are you sane?

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Why do I get the mental picture of a person sitting in a rocker on their front porch wearing a check shirt and coveralls, shotgun in one hand drinking moonshine when I think of you?

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   

a reply to: RomeByFire

and yet nearly every public school in America held prayer and had a very tight disciplinary standard, up until the 60's. God's back baby, and hes coming with a vengeance!

I'm sure you'll be praising the tune of how great God is when it's not your preferred flavor of man-made God rather than the God that made men.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   

DaaaHaHaHa

I can only hope you are right.

But why not weigh in on how you feel about the topic at hand before it is revealed to be all a big hoax, or real. do you have thoughts on the subject at hand?

I feel you are extremely opposed to it but holding your tongue just in case you are forced to cheer it come tomorrow...but if it is indeed fake, you will laugh and call it for the absurdity it is.

Be brave. take a stance before the talking points come in.

link   

They probably got the idea from you considering the absence of your propoganda-riddled posts as of late!

DaaaHaHaHa

Based on your content I've read, your definition of "fake," seems flimsy at best.

If you say it's "fake," I'm inclined to believe otherwise.

link   

Because you lack the discipline to research what I have already posted...
I like .308,knives and of course Klingons,WHY DO you look all ironic with a man bun?

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

a reply to: SaturnFX
bro, its fake news. The article that was posted is from February, and there is nothing on the radar from anybody else outside of the article by a contributing editor utilizing some anonymous inside leak and has very little editorial credentials or published experience in the last eight years.
thank god....i almost # my pants for a second there

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Why do I get the mental picture of a person sitting in a rocker on their front porch wearing a check shirt and coveralls, shotgun in one hand drinking moonshine when I think of you?

I got more of a wild turkey feel than moonshine.
moonshine wont let you even type. at least with WT you got a bit of time before the blackouts

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   

DaaaHaHaHa

Based on your content I've read, your definition of "fake," seems flimsy at best.

If you say it's "fake," I'm inclined to believe otherwise.

Yeah, basically. If it's not Fox, Brietbart, or a fringe, biased Conservative blog, it's automatically "fake."

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join