It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everyone else would be in Prison for Lying if they found evidence from another unrelated case

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Transcript

SEN. DIANNE FEINSTEIN (D-CALIF.): Thank you Mr. Chairman.

Director, I have one question regarding my opening comment and I view it as a most important question and I hope you will answer it. Why was it necessary to announce 11 days before a presidential election that you were opening an investigation on a new computer without any knowledge of what was in that computer?

Why didn't you just do the investigation as you would normally with no public announcement?

COMEY: A great question, senator. Thank you. October 27, the investigative team that had finished the investigation in July focused on Secretary Clinton's emails asked to meet with me.

So I met with them that morning, late morning, in my conference room. And they laid out for me what they could see from the metadata on this fella Anthony Weiner's laptop that had been seized in an unrelated case. What they could see from the metadata was that there were thousands of Secretary Clinton's emails on that device, including what they thought might be the missing emails from her first three months as secretary of state.

We never found any emails from her first three months. She was using a Verizon BlackBerry then and that's obviously very important, because if there was evidence that she was acting with bad intent, that's where it would be in the first three months.

That if part i find very important. It could return True or False. And the Law doesn't require intent in its Language. And he specifically said in his original speech "she didn't have Intent to harm the US". So now he says "if there was "Bad Intent". Wtf is Bad Intent? I studied Criminal Justice in College and have my Degree in it and Comey is obviously bull chiting us at this point with this intent crap. She clearly had intent to obstruct the FBI in its investigation by not revealing all possible locations of the emails. And the fact that they found THOUSANDS of emails from another UNRELATED CASE is just mind blowing.

And so I met with them and they said we found a lot of new stuff. We did not find anything that changes our view of her intent. So we're in the same place we were in July. It hasn't changed our view and I asked them lots of questions and I said okay, if that's where you are, then I also have to tell Congress that we're done. Look, this is terrible. It makes me mildly nauseous to think that we might have had some impact on the election. But honestly, it wouldn't change the decision.

Ill tell you might really made him nauseous is knowing shes Guilty as # and he can't even dream of "recommending" Criminal Charges against her because he knows shes being protected by the powers that be.

Everybody who disagrees with me has to come back to October 28 with me and stare at this and tell me what you would do. Would you speak or would you conceal? And I could be wrong, but we honestly made a decision between those two choices that even in hindsight -- and this has been one of the world's most painful experiences -- I would make the same decision.

Comey was ucked either way. He made the right call to come forward.
edit on 3-5-2017 by Stevemagegod because: link

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

I still believe that there is not one law that could be broken live on TV by these politicians that they would ever get them unto any real trouble.

If this were normal guy or gal. Prison. Not these cats they have unlimited lives. Nothing to worry about, no matter who they rape pillage and sell secrets to.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

I still believe that there is not one law that could be broken live on TV by these politicians that they would ever get them unto any real trouble.

If this were normal guy or gal. Prison. Not these cats they have unlimited lives. Nothing to worry about, no matter who they rape pillage and sell secrets to.

Agreed. Comeys protected by the Oath he just took. If a question is Classified that one of the numb nuts up there asks Id say let him answer it. We the American people deserve nothing but the truth. If a question is Classified then the person asking the question needs to be held accountable not the person under oath.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod
Transcript

SEN. DIANNE FEINSTEIN (D-CALIF.): Thank you Mr. Chairman.

Director, I have one question regarding my opening comment and I view it as a most important question and I hope you will answer it. Why was it necessary to announce 11 days before a presidential election that you were opening an investigation on a new computer without any knowledge of what was in that computer?

Why didn't you just do the investigation as you would normally with no public announcement?

COMEY: A great question, senator. Thank you. October 27, the investigative team that had finished the investigation in July focused on Secretary Clinton's emails asked to meet with me.

So I met with them that morning, late morning, in my conference room. And they laid out for me what they could see from the metadata on this fella Anthony Weiner's laptop that had been seized in an unrelated case. What they could see from the metadata was that there were thousands of Secretary Clinton's emails on that device, including what they thought might be the missing emails from her first three months as secretary of state.

We never found any emails from her first three months. She was using a Verizon BlackBerry then and that's obviously very important, because if there was evidence that she was acting with bad intent, that's where it would be in the first three months.

That if part i find very important. It could return True or False. And the Law doesn't require intent in its Language. And he specifically said in his original speech "she didn't have Intent to harm the US". So now he says "if there was "Bad Intent". Wtf is Bad Intent? I studied Criminal Justice in College and have my Degree in it and Comey is obviously bull chiting us at this point with this intent crap. She clearly had intent to obstruct the FBI in its investigation by not revealing all possible locations of the emails. And the fact that they found THOUSANDS of emails from another UNRELATED CASE is just mind blowing.

And so I met with them and they said we found a lot of new stuff. We did not find anything that changes our view of her intent. So we're in the same place we were in July. It hasn't changed our view and I asked them lots of questions and I said okay, if that's where you are, then I also have to tell Congress that we're done. Look, this is terrible. It makes me mildly nauseous to think that we might have had some impact on the election. But honestly, it wouldn't change the decision.

Ill tell you might really made him nauseous is knowing shes Guilty as # and he can't even dream of "recommending" Criminal Charges against her because he knows shes being protected by the powers that be.

Everybody who disagrees with me has to come back to October 28 with me and stare at this and tell me what you would do. Would you speak or would you conceal? And I could be wrong, but we honestly made a decision between those two choices that even in hindsight -- and this has been one of the world's most painful experiences -- I would make the same decision.

Comey was ucked either way. He made the right call to come forward.

Essentially what he is saying is there is possibly damning evidence in the 3 months prior to what they have access to.

So where is that 3 months of data? Is that what she "wiped with a cloth"? Why are these 3 months missing? And why an entire 3 months? Shouldn't some of those emails been state related, or are we to believe they started at the 3 month Mark?

Govt cover-up stinks to high hell and I truly do hope someone burns for it.

We have those calling for Trumps head based on taxes and relations. Sure...he was an international Businessman so he will naturally have ties to many business dealings worldwide.

Who should not have these connections is someone with solely governmental ties. Hillary and Bill are not international business people so they should have no ties to any foreign money....yet they do.

I see Trump distancing himself from all international deal...I see the Clintons solidifying more.

I truly hope Trump burns the system down. He actually understands it because he has personally used the loopholes made by those like Clinton and Obama, but he doesn't seem to agree with it.

Trump is not a conservative Republican, Pence is.

Trump is treating the US economy as a business and crunching numbers....in the long run he will clean out everyone that doesn't support giving back to those of us that actually work.

If I were him, I'd issue an order to the national guard to take out all of the "Antifa" fascists and restore order.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I really just want her to die already...from a MRSA infection....from complications from a prolapsed intestine...caused by constipation...from being force fed all her pages of "lost emails".

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Is it public knowledge what specific 3 months are missing or is that still under wraps? I'm curious to know if some major incidents like PG occured in these 3 months and that they had to get rid of the evidence asap and disregarded the proper security protocols in place. It all sounds like a rush job and Weiner was probably just one of the fall guys. This bs couldn't even fool a blind,deaf and mute person. This was clearly a cover up and the american people deserve the f#cking truth. Someone should just kidnap Comey and ask him politlely what he discvoered.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Thanks for weighing in with this one, Steve. It's the gaffe
so far of the decade. Were all the circumstances known to
the average civvie, this would probably make what happened
with the 911 Hamilton whitewash look like a stolen newspaper:
before half the Beast's eyeballs breach the water line.

And NO I really [do] believe from the commonplace eggshell walking
on this one, and subsequent demeanor it's AT LEAST dangle dire...
for hundreds.

I've never in my 65 plus heard anybody under oath, director
or underall: plant all those whole rotten trees of Title42 (and
its sister) about the 'mishandling'[urp]--
for about 15 minutes no less...

and then 'justify' for a few minutes afterwierd NO TYPO why
he isn't recommending charges! Call me Count Nukednoggin.

To twist the bayonet even beyond dismissing there being no
mention of intent in at least USC-- he admitted at the same
time that he not only wasn't present when Hil wasn't sworn IN
for the light grille marks
but didn't even consult/debrief the agents that did the brutal
interrogation [urp 2.0]. A.Y.F.K.M.?.!

Hey I want me somea dis elite class deal: that's stylin' slick.
And for an iota of this crap from Tommy Twelvepack, he'd be
doing twenty to forever in the Kansas Motel 6000: dusting
houseflies off large igneous boat anchors with a 16 pounder.

The only thing that stuns me so far beyond the crickets [is]
Ms.Feinsten's begging a question so obviously placing her
girl in that much jeopardy through exposure.
On the other hand Diane may have a couple fouled plugs by now.

I'll grant her the benefit of the DOH... except I know another
reason now why she's still holding onto that concealed carry
permit. Avarice + karma may still bless us with her doing a
negligent discharge into her own belfry.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I'm a Democrat. If she's guilty of crimes please indict her. Can't we just agree that we are a nation of laws and not cults of personality??????

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   

If about every democrat walks free from this mess, I consider that they have Trump by the nuts over some very dark secrets that would absolutely remove him from office. So he rides easy on the culprits and tells Comey to drag it out and don't work too hard on Hillary and friends and family.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Huma sent them to the laptop so she could print them.
Get over it. That investigation is over.
Now if you want to talk about FBI investigations I hear there's one going on in regards to trump and the Russians. Wanna talk about that?

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

If about every democrat walks free from this mess, I consider that they have Trump by the nuts over some very dark secrets that would absolutely remove him from office. So he rides easy on the culprits and tells Comey to drag it out and don't work too hard on Hillary and friends and family.

If so, Trump should come clean on national tv at the end of his first term.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Now if you want to talk about FBI investigations I hear there's one going on in regards to trump and the Russians. Wanna talk about that?

No printers at the State Dept? That should be investigated!!

Wow, maybe she should have sent them to the maid, like hillary did.

edit on 5 3 2017 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Hmm thats funny

KENNEDY: Did Congress -- former Congressman Weiner read the classified materials?

COMEY: I don't -- I don't think so. I think it is descriptive -- I don't think we've been able to interview him because he has pending criminal problems of other sorts. But my understanding is that his role would be to print them out as a matter of convenience.

KENNEDY: If he did read them, would he have committed a crime?

COMEY: Potentially.

KENNEDY: Would his spouse have committed a crime?

COMEY: Again, potentially, it would depend upon a number of things.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Is not going to happen, BTW I am betting right now that she is paving her way to run again in 2020.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Yeah...what's your point?

The case is closed . You realize that don't you?

Potentially... could have...but not in this case.

Because they CLOSED THE CASE.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Yeah...what's your point?

The case is closed . You realize that don't you?

Potentially... could have...but not in this case.

Because they CLOSED THE CASE.

No they didn't.

Where does it say they did?

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Give me a break dude.
It's not my job to school you.

Comey said it in this last hearing if you want to start there.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Give me a break dude.
It's not my job to school you.

Comey said it in this last hearing if you want to start there.

Didn't he open up hillary's again after the first time he proved her innocent?

And you think he means it's closed for good THIS time and still innocent?

Hillary still blames him, the russians and her being born a woman, for her epic slaughter at the polls.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   

And then closed it again just as quickly...

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   

PS:
She lost. It was not an epic slaughter.

new topics

top topics

join