It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA..... May the Fourth be with You!...with Tom DeLonge

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: Davg80

Cant read through the thread right now , but was this the TD big reveal and did the big reveal end up being a pr stunt for some documentary?

Certainly not.
My guess is, it will be his documentary.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

this much is true there is no evidence for anything in there just theories, still it is a interesting read but its not life changing

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 02:43 AM
link   

yeah crowley gets a name check if i remember right, although nothing too detailed about him specifically

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Been following this TD stuff for over a year now and he has yet to release ANYTHING new despite all claiming that he's going to and all his "coming up" deadlines that have come and gone

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Anything.

Including an album.

Muse done up an' left. Bring on the aliens!
edit on 5/10/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Anything.

Including an album.

Muse done up an' left. Bring on the aliens!

😆😆 an interesting transition indeed.....

Once an entertainer always an entertainer is all I'll say about TD

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

aliens are big business, didn't you know

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Been following this TD stuff for over a year now and he has yet to release ANYTHING new despite all claiming that he's going to and all his "coming up" deadlines that have come and gone

He won't be releasing anything that will spoil his future sale of books, movies, and documentaries, so don't expect too much.
In my opinion this project of his is more to do with raising awareness among the completely indifferent portion of the general public, not about informing sceptics or researchers.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

The UFO phenomena has been bumbling along for around 75 years , and it still has the woo woo finger pointing to the head aspect attached to it by anyone who's not into it, so how have TPTB managed to keep this phenomena in the woo woo world for so long, its as if they have some kind of time traveling sweeper that cleans up any major incident that would elevate this subject into "The Normal World", it may even be that the TPTB are not the ones keeping things on the periphery .

So if the UFO phenomena is real, its pretty obvious they whoever they are, don't want disclosure to happen now, and i think one reason for them not wanting to reveal themselves is to protect us from freaking out in a big way, you see so many Utube comments to this subject claiming their demons , funny as that sounds to many of us in our so called civilized western world , there are millions of people in Africa, Asia and parts of Europe that believe demons are real, of course they may be from a different reality/dimension , so one wonders how long would it be till the main religions of the world start using the Demon word, pitch forks and burning torches to the ready .

So yea the freaking out factor from the border line mentally unstable religious groups around the world would be a worry for anyone thinking of revealing the Truth about the UFO phenomena . even the so called normal "sane" people could be tipped over into some sort of mental crisis , my feeling is that most people would not be able to grasp the enormity of the full truth , so maybe they see Tom as a means to reveal a dumb downed redacted version of the Truth that wont send the general public down to the nearst store to buy a pitch fork.

Then again, as first stated, its been 75 years of keeping it under raps , or at least keeping it out of our Normal lives, so whats to stop them keep it as it is for another 75 years.

Whats so special about now, the answer is Nothing,

See you in 75 years from now.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: 2hooitconcerns

Wow long thought provoking response

75 years is nothing, how long has there been humans living on this planet? if we go by the official numbers 150,000 years? i think we are A LOT older than that but that's another topic.

The Trickster, the other, the Archons, ET's, UT's etc have been here the whole time with us. And my tin foil might be showing a little on this but i think 'they' are us and we are them.

That's why there is no disclosure in any meaningful way. I agree, i don't think people can handle what that really means.

Time is a circle and we are just on the wave of 'now', i have a feeling we have all done this before and will do it again.

maybe in what we call the future we found a way to swim backwards on that wave

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   
The quote below is from Tom Delonge in an article regarding his upcoming "Big" announcement:

He said his announcement may be missed by mainstream media. However, "the UFO community would see the significance", he said.

Source: www.express.co.uk...

Based on this quote, it looks like it won't be anything that would shake up the mass population. Kind of disappointing before it even is released.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: BullwinkleKicksButt

He won't be releasing anything that will spoil his future sale of books, movies, and documentaries, so don't expect too much.
In my opinion this project of his is more to do with raising awareness among the completely indifferent portion of the general public, not about informing sceptics or researchers.

He's still not done anything hundreds of others haven't done as far as information , just saying.

No he's doing this to make money not for any actual service to people......

Nothing wrong w that, but he's making himself out to be some messiah of UFO disclosure when he's been anything but.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: BullwinkleKicksButt

He's still not done anything hundreds of others haven't done as far as information , just saying.

No he's doing this to make money not for any actual service to people......

Nothing wrong w that, but he's making himself out to be some messiah of UFO disclosure when he's been anything but.

I did say earlier he won't be releasing any information that will have a negative effect on the sale of his stuff.
If you devote a big chunk of your life doing something, you probably want to make a bit of money from it.
You just need to lower your standards, and you won't be so irritated by him. Hahahaha

He's done the following:
1) He has created a website, called tothestars.media...
2) He has released an EP Chasing Shadows
3) He has released Sekret Machines, Chasing Shadows
4) He has released Sekret Machines, Gods
5) A whole heap of more crap I can't be botherered listing.

So you can't say he hasn't done anything, and he certainly will be releasing a movie and a documentary.

Just forget about expecting to learn something new from this guy, and there is nothing to complain about,

No one is a ufo messiah.

edit on 10-5-2017 by BullwinkleKicksButt because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   

when you look at the people he has been linked with, and that he is the first winner of the UFO researcher of the year, it is clear he is being used to push an agenda regarding disclosure, but i feel that he is just the latest drop in disclosure, and he will reveal something "Big" in the way i felt Greers citizens disclosure was big at the time, and then he may be debunked or ridiculed and tossed to the side, ready for the next guy to drop some more, and so we will continue till one day, boom! disclosure/deception..NWO

or something like that, i am willing to bet that whatever comes out will involve fear so they can tighten control, but for me aliens dont travel here on ships, they do so by higher consciousness thought or wormholes,imo

If there is something to disclose, you would think Trumpy would be all over that, yet he still hasn't been asked the question YET...... whats that all about not asking old loose lips the question, ffs, that in itself tells me something is not right, or maybe just not the right timing?? regardless he has to get asked it sometime, surely? cant wait for that answer from the transparent one.
edit on 10-5-2017 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-5-2017 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Peter Levenda on Jimmy Church Fade To Black.
www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: BullwinkleKicksButt

i really wish they things were shorter, do you have a summary of what it was about, Peter Levenda was in another TDL thread here on ATS, was actually putting me right on a few things, sounds much more a pro than Tom.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80
i dont know, but this is a great space suit, the lightsabre prob wont make the final cut, but you never know if there is hostile martians up there

www.nasa.gov...

That is an awful...truly awful graphic. Cobbled together, not really what I'd expect from NASA.

Anyway, it seems NASA are pretty clued up about the hostile Martians that they may have to deal with on Mars, although how they are going to deal with them should they encounter them seems to be giving them a few problems.

Farmer says there is as yet no general consensus about the best way to go about life detection on the Red Planet. This is due in no small part to the runaway pace of progress in biotechnology, which has led to innovations such as chemistry labs shrunken down to fit on a computer chip. These technologies “have been revolutionizing the medical field, and have now started to enter into concepts for life detection on Mars,” he explains. Things move so fast that today’s best technology for finding Martian biology may be tomorrow’s laughably obsolete dead-end.

But no matter how sophisticated a lab on a chip might be, it won’t deliver results if it is not sent to the right place. Farmer suspects that seriously seeking traces of life requires deep drilling on Mars. “I basically think we’re going to have to gain access to the subsurface and look for the fossil record,” he explains. But discovering a clear, unambiguous fossil biosignature on Mars would also raise a red flag. “We probably would approach the future of Mars exploration—particularly accessing habitable zones of liquid water in the deep subsurface—more cautiously, because life could still be there. So planetary protection would be taken very seriously,” he says. (“Planetary protection” is the term scientists commonly use for precautions to minimize the chance of biological contamination between worlds. Think of it not so much in terms of bug-eyed aliens running rampant on Earth but of billion-dollar robots finding “Martians” that prove to only be hardy bacterial hitchhikers imported from our own world).

www.scientificamerican.com...

NASA have been associated in studies carried using the Rio Tinto as an analog for Mars which has helped them to refine their search methods and presumably to identify the best locations to drop the rover to get the best chance of getting samples. They're going to have to dig deep probably, which means the engineers have quite the task on their hands. Plus, some of those microbes, untoasted by entering Earth's atmosphere the usual way, could be potentially pathogenic, if Rio Tinto findings are anything to go by, some of those extremophiles can be nasty (though I did watch Alien the other night, so I may be over blowing things somewhat).

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Anaana

cool find thanks

but what do they mean shrink stuff to the size of micro chips, are the saying some honey i shrunk the kids stuff, or innerspace (two of my fav childhood movies
)

what exactly can they do this with, or am i getting it wrong.... i do that sometime, especially after a fey rums

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   

I think that they mean the computational processes or something...from a huge computer down to the size of a chip. For example, I think, if you take this recent article about identifying specific DNA from soil samples, it gives an indication of the amount of data bands they are looking for...

www.scientificamerican.com...

What NASA may want to do is create a "test" that can identify the remains of microbial life just below the surface which will be an indicator that it may be further below and they should bore. The equipment needed to that here on Earth, whether in the lab or the field, is unfeasible to take to Mars I presume, so all that has to be scaled down. I think that is what they mean, or thereabouts anyway. They know from Rio Tinto that certain mineral profiles are going to be more likely to support life, that helps narrow it down, but still has an element of needle in the haystack about it.

That's what I assumed it meant anyway.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80
a reply to: Anaana

cool find thanks

but what do they mean shrink stuff to the size of micro chips, are the saying some honey i shrunk the kids stuff, or innerspace (two of my fav childhood movies
)

what exactly can they do this with, or am i getting it wrong.... i do that sometime, especially after a fey rums

Probably mean things like FTIR, TGA, DSC, Chromatography etc.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join