It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA..... May the Fourth be with You!...with Tom DeLonge

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I was waiting for you to show up a reply to: humanoidlord

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

What you said is a given. And no more or less importance should be placed on what he says because he's Tom Delong.

And people are....
edit on 4-5-2017 by mysterioustranger because: err

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

As for delong. I see more ufos on a monthly basis than he has in his entire life.

Despite the considerable subterfuge in your replies regarding exotic tech (i.e. Black Budget military space/air craft)/UFOs, I undoubtedly believe this to be the truth.

I've grown tired of a somewhat compelling, at first, 'research' endeavor or TDL's part...seems we've seen this dog and pony show one too many times, again.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

You sure keep him as a topic on the forum, when most here have discounted what he has to say. Almost half of the threads you've started on the aliens and ufos forum involve Tom DeLonge:

- NASA.....May the Fourth be with You!...with Tom DeLonge
- Tom DeLonges....Big announcement coming soon! running a few weeks behind schedule.
- Tom DeLonge, pay attention announcement still coming. Sit tight - a few more weeks!
- Read between the lines, Mars was once warm and wet!! New Discovery!! (In reference to Tom DeLonges claim)
- Washington Post introduces the Tom DeLonge story, to the masses!
- UFO researcher of the Year, Tom DeLonge; Major announcement within 60 days!!!
- Tom DeLonge....... The Latest!
- Tom DeLonge is revealing a little bit more info, on the lead up to the release of his documentary!
- Why doesn't Tom DeLonge's more outlandish claims not get published by the MSM?

I just find it curious that you obviously feel he's added something of value to continue starting threads.

originally posted by: [post=22192154]Davg80
My question is this, why is NASA working with Tom...

NASA isn't working with Tom, he's working with the Fusion TV created production. He also provided the music to the documentary. The title of the thread is misleading. I doubt NASA supports DeLonge's kooky claims.
edit on 5-5-2017 by Ectoplasm8 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Ectoplasm8

i think you watch too much Miss Marple, pal. Or maybe you drop too many ectos,

who are you? what do you post about, in my posts i pretty much reveal what im all about.

You go through my posts because i find the whole TDL affair interesting.....

you should question your own F******* actions buddy.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 04:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Im questioning anything this musician does...who has zero credentials and credibility. And that NASA would do anything in conjunction officially with this guy.

A trillion $$$$ governmental space agency and a rock musician...nope. Sorry.

Now. He probably got permission to use some info, clips, interviews from them. But in cooperation and conjunction as an equal and officiated SPOKESMAN FOR THEM? Highly and suspiciously doubtful.

Well that is actually a fact sorry to tell you. He is in a documentary with NASA, you can see for yourself.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80
a reply to: Ectoplasm8

i think you watch too much Miss Marple, pal. Or maybe you drop too many ectos,

who are you? what do you post about, in my posts i pretty much reveal what im all about.

You go through my posts because i find the whole TDL affair interesting.....

you should question your own F******* actions buddy.

I appreciate you keeping up with TDL announcements!

Im not a big fan of blink, but I am very curious as to where this is going.

I think the Syria and NK situations may have put this on the back burner momentarily.

If he has something big to announce he may have been instructed to hold on a minute.

Wait for the sabre rattling to calm down. We dont need people flippin out if it is in fact something big he announces.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: blueyedevilwoman

Cheers for that

i hope he does have some "Big" news, soon.

it is still intriguing but it is starting to wane a bit for me.

I do feel though that he could have something big, but as for everything else.... only time will tell!

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Hello Dave,

I see you are still trying to keep up with DeLonge and Winding Road. Good on you for that one mate. I am not so invested in it as you. However I am not sure it needs so many new threads.It makes it all difficult for the more casual readers to piece together what the story is.

Sometimes you just need to top up your glass rather than reaching for a new one all the time

You might also wantto cast your net a little wider in the 'disclosure' subject if that's your thing to find out who else is 'managing magic'.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Cheers, i will take you up on that advice

Do you have any links on who else is "managing magic", for me to research....

im actually looking into insectoid aliens, and how ayahuasca can lead you into similar experiences as abductees..

edit on 5-5-2017 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   

who else is 'managing magic'

Who else, indeed :-)

I'll 'Grant' you that one... hur hur hur...

BT

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Cheers for that, the bit about the 5 messiahs TDL and Greer included, is quite interesting, (dont worry i wont make a thread, lol).... but it kinda makes sense, dropping disclosure in lumps, with people who seem genuine, and then making them out to be fake, all the while gathering more and more interest (disclosure)..., thanks

what i find really strange though is this, if we only have this life with nothing after, i don't think anyone would want to go to the grave with that sort of knowledge....... you would just want to see how the world reacts and changes to such a disclosure.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

what i find really strange though is this, if we only have this life with nothing after, i don't think anyone would want to go to the grave with that sort of knowledge....... you would just want to see how the world reacts and changes to such a disclosure.

Yes. I think the truth may actually be that 'no one' is 100% sure exactly what we are dealing with. I suspect a trigger point has been set to accelerate this 'disclosure drip' to keep pace with scientific confirmation of life out there. It's Friday night though so I am not going to expand on that.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
Nasa included delong in this docu because he has sway over the younger crowd and nasas PR team is telling them they need to attract a wider audience. Means nothing about delongs validity. Just that hes influencial over the younger crowd and nasa needs more hearts n minds interested in their endeavor. Its a Legit play PR wise.

As for delong. I see more ufos on a monthly basis than he has in his entire life.

I chuckle every time I see Delonge proclaim he has sway over the younger crowd.

My kids know I'm very interested in disclosure and the idea that aliens are already here and have been for a long time, so I asked them how they felt about Delonge and the information he was claiming he was going to release Soon (tm) and they looked at me funny and said "Tom Delonge who?" (One of the kids is a Junior in HS, the other two are early 20's.)

I laughed out loud. So much for his connection to the 'younger crowd'.

So, I instead asked them, "Well, how do your friends feel about the issue of aliens being here right now and will the government disclose?"

They all said, paraphasing of course, "They're all into it and don't question it at all. It's just something they accept that will eventually happen."

NASA is out of touch big time here. Kids are far more savvy and open than people give them credit for being. I do suspect that this was Delonge's 'big announcement' that he's been hyping up for months now. As to what he's getting for it... Meh, who knows. I'm thinking publicity.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I love Angels and Airwaves.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   

I am glad you are keeping us informed about what is going on with Tom DeLonge!
If somebody would actually listen to the entire recent Coast to Coast interview with DeLonge and Levenda one would have to admit that this is very exciting stuff with the potential to change the course of our civilization. But we live in the age of giggly FB posts and YT cat vids. Truth seeking may require a bit more effort. Like being able to dig through an entire book from time to time.

My current theory: Dr. Greer is coming up with a new disclosure movie with some - as it seems - credible testimonies. Because Greer's (romantic) message somehow interferes with the goals of the US government agencies that have been dealing with the UFO stuff, they are using Tom DeLonge to put out their (less romantic) view. Just a theory.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Subrosabelow

Nasas been out of touch for a long time

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: SacredLore

Dont expect anything groundbreaking from delong. Id hate to see you get your hopes up for nothing

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Heck i saw one just this last monday at 9 pm. It was a triangle. 3 orangec/red lights. Just hovering over a service road at 2000ft. Drove under it rolled down the windows and just watched it sit there for 15 minutes.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join