It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton the butcher of Libya

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

You're too funny. You just keep spouting this nonsense with no evidence and a biased attitude. How do you even believe the BS you post?

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Much of what I learned about Libya came from James and JoAnne Moriarty and their DVD "Escape from Al Qaeda" which documents with video and testimonial evidence of what really went on inside Libya. They were there and were named as the official ambassadors to the US by the Libyan tribal council. This is how trusted they were by the Libyan people as they had long conducted business there related to oil production. They narrowly escaped with their lives and upon return to the US began telling every Congressman they could about what was really going on. Only Dennis Kucinich would hear them out, the rest turned them away. These people had video evidence to back all their accusations against the Islamic insurgents and the civilian casualties of NATO bombings.

The most horrifying piece of video I have ever seen is of Al Qaeda forcing captured Libyan government soldiers to bite off and swallow parts of their dead comrades while guns are pointed at their heads. This is kind of sick people we have been arming at the behest of Saudi Arabia and Qatar. The US is no longer the "good guys" if we ever were. We have joined hands with some of the most vile and evil people to ever walk the planet.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Isn't it funny how anyone on the right accused of being a sexual predator is innocent and wrongly accused?Vilified by the lying media in a witch hunt. Trump, O'Reilly, Ailes, Assange. All completely innocent. .. The women are lying and only out to collect money. Their lawyers are sharks that barely operate within the law.

But on the left anyone accused is immediately completely guilty and should be burned at the stake. The women are virtuous. Blind nuns and virginal children who's stories are beyond reproach. On the left lives the Marques De Sade, and Ted Bundy on the right the second coming of Jesus and Santa Claus.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

So....question: Have you read Jeremy Scahill's book Dirty Wars? Or seen the movie?

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   
The irony that a topic about Libya devolves into a discussion about sexual assault where not once is it brought up that the assault on Libya ended with a sexual assault on the leader himself with a bayonet.
edit on 7-5-2017 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

ugh. disgusting.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Like the title states, "the butcher of Libya" seems appropriate.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

That was a lie. He died in the hospital. Of cardiac arrest.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Don't worry, it didn't happen. That's another of those internet alt-right lies to make a bad situation even worse if that's possible. They added a lot of disgusting but untrue details that have been repeated so often people believe it's true.
Like the Clinton quote "what difference does it make" being about dead soldiers when it wasn't.
Stevens was brought to a hospital where they tried to revive him but he died of cardiac arrest.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

That was a lie. He died in the hospital. Of cardiac arrest.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Why the link to Christopher Stevens? I'm talking about Gaddafi.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Kinda like looking in a mirror, eh?

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

So....question: Have you read Jeremy Scahill's book Dirty Wars? Or seen the movie?

Got it in hardcover and read it a couple years ago.
Amazing book and guaranteed to make you stop believing whatever our government has to say about wars overseas.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Could be, but the preponderance seems to be....conservatives.
I don't know guy...you tell me.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Oh my. I'm so sorry .

In the words of the late great Gilda Radnor AKA Emily

never mind...

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

Got it in hardcover and read it a couple years ago.
Amazing book and guaranteed to make you stop believing whatever our government has to say about wars overseas.

Totally on board with you there.
If I had my druthers, it would be required reading for membership here. heh....

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Let's see this proof you have. Since no one else has any you must have some crazy IC contacts.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Considering I'm not American and I voted liberal in our election, clear mistake, I'm the furthest thing from brainwashed. Those who only watch CNN and MSNBC and take it as gospel, clearly are. And no I don't watch or read fox or breitbart. I'm not making assumptions about you, I've seen your posts for months and the clear narrative you believe and everything against it you immediately dismiss. You're a woman in your 50s iirc it's quite clear why you support hillary. I live with my grandma who only watches CNN so I'm well aware of what that does to someone's ability to see what is real and what isn't.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

I don't really understand what was going on here.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join