It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton the butcher of Libya

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: TobyFlenderson

Ha ha. They spread for him didn't they? They tried to destroy the sanctity of marriage. The sluts deserve what ever they got.

What they got was sexual assault...
You call yourself a feminist?

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

Heya silo. Thanks for posting.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: TobyFlenderson

Ha ha. They spread for him didn't they? They tried to destroy the sanctity of marriage. The sluts deserve what ever they got.

What they got was sexual assault...
You call yourself a feminist?

Sarcasm. Learn to recognize it.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

That jesus wanna be wave really pisses me off mate. Need more information to make a precise dialyses, ay.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: GD21D

Well, y'know, when she who shall never be named again by me keeps puttin' her face out there to be seen, I'm not sure what you're expecting...?

Crickets?

Nope, if she'd just go away, so too would much of the commentary. But she is, seemingly, unable to do that.

So you're just going to have to deal with it, I'm afraid... Sorry. Really. I wish she would just go away, 'cause she wore out her welcome with me a long, long time ago.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Thank god she lost. Schadenfrude.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 02:01 AM
link   
The State Department under Hillary was used to funnel money and arms to Islamic extremist militias who entered through Egypt and cleaned out the Libyan government opposition still left after waves of NATO bombers demolished Libya from East to West.

The reasons for taking over Libya were multi-fold:
Libya was keeping millions of Africans from immigrating to Europe.
Libya has the finest grade crude oil reserves.
Libya had $30 billion in gold and an additional $50 billion in deposits in American and European banks.
Kaddafi was introducing the Gold Dinar currency which threatened the fiat currency of the Federal Reserve and European banks.
He was also trying to unite Africa as an economic unit and was convincing many African Nations to join.

Taxpayers foot the bill, the elites loot the country and the gates of unlimited immigration were flung wide open.
Europe is being overrun and the backlash is beginning to take form. The question of unlimited immigration to the European countries will ultimately result in widespread violence. It is the inevitable result of conflicting cultures and values along with the certainty of an economic crash to come.

edit on 6-5-2017 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: buster2010
When was Hillary President? Still running from those rape and sexual assault charges Julie?

Talking bout her husband there B ?

Sorry but Billy is nowhere in the pic is he? Are you feeling ok? Usually you are better at trolling than this. You need to work on this or you may be getting a pink slip on your desk.

Well, Julian wasn't in the pic either. So who were you talking about? Based on your response I've quoted here, we can safely assume that individuals who are Not in this pic, can be eliminated from the pool of possibilities. That leaves Hillary, and, that other person in the pic with her...who I'm guessing must be named Julie, since we know that HRC is not ever referred to as "Julie", we can safely narrow it down, by using the parameters YOU provided for us, sir!!

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: andrew778

Yes I have proof.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: WhyDidIJoin

Absolutely I'd rather Clinton. Anyone with more than half a brain does.
Please...

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: andrew778

I don't need you to feel sorry for me so don't worry about whether you do or don't.
I would question who is brainwashed here though.
The fewer assumptions you need to make in any given situation usually points to the truth.
You figure it out.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Ha ha. Ok friend. Ok.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Where did I mention Hillary in that post?

Yeah stay relevant ...

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Why? Can't look for it yourself?

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Never happened.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I didn't illustrate anything supporting your ideas dude.

But that trump is Putin's tool and Assange is putins tool is so obvious only people with their head in the sand can't see it.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Like Paula Jones? The tramp who refused to "kiss it" when Willy dropped trou? Or Juanita Broaddrick? Yep, sluts to the last one right? Gotcha

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Oh you were there? See I didn't know that... I guess you win.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Just like you were there to witness the dozens of innocent flowers being violated by that "animal". See how easy this is?

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

I wish everyone understood what's happened like you do. Your post is a perfect and concise review of the last few years.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join