It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elite Pedo ring

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: erikthegreen

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: erikthegreen
a reply to: Bfletcher618

Not sure there is a way to truly understand any of it...

Personally, there are too many examples that I have looked into to deny that some really strange stuff is going on with many world governments. Clearly there is a a lot of work done to keep a lid on it but it appears that the world is taking it more seriously...

Sometimes there is the ritualistic side to it and in others its just the pure evil general behavior side...regardless of the why, it is happening far more than I could ever imagine.

In my opinion this is the biggest conspiracy of them all...

But is a super secret satanic cult secretly running the world governments or running super secret pedo rings the logical most likely conclusion to those strange things..

Take the moon landing fake conspiracy..

Say you do find a couple doctored photos.. is the whole thing being faked the only or even the most logical conclusion???

It could be some intern working the NASA press desk trying to make it look good and used a doctored photo..

There are thousands of possibilities.. and imho a broad sweeping conspiracy where countless people in countless different occupations would all have to be involved..is not the most likely.

edit on 3-5-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

We all get to have our opinions. I'm not here to change your mind on it and you seem pretty set in stone anyways.

I just wanted to back the OP and others on here because I feel like this topic doesn't get the attention it deserves.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha
here's an ex satanic priest telling you how it works. When you apply to Satanism they profile you, the more psychotic you are the higher up the totem pole you go.

I'm pretty sure Satanists don't think they're going to hell for eternity ahahah, and I'm pretty sure they don't believe the bible.

People who deny this exists are exactly the reason this exists.

These supposedly ex satanic priests all have something to sell to well meaning christians whether it's books, dvds or expensive seminars and they lap it up in huge numbers because it validates their preconceived ideas about the world; but it's weird how they all claim rank then stop short of admitting any form of criminality.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 02:03 AM
link   

I'm not a Christian and i believe there are satanic cults.People seem to have in them,with people i mean the human race - an inborn need,a compulsion to connect with a force greater than themselves,individually and as a species.Unfortunately that inborn need seems almost always to lead to deity worship,as you see in the Abrahamic religions,even religions like Vodoun has it's deities.People are going to do what they feel is necessary to please the deity they choose to worship including rituals and even animal and human sacrifces,even now in the modern world.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: erikthegreen

We all get to have our opinions. I'm not here to change your mind on it and you seem pretty set in stone anyways.

I just wanted to back the OP and others on here because I feel like this topic doesn't get the attention it deserves.

Yes because we should definately put the time and effort into researching something that makes no sense, and has never happened, instead of putting that energy into actually helping your community by paying attention to the kids next door or some other far too common atrocity right under our noses that we ignore..

It's not the guy from 2 doors down who is way to touchy feely with his step daughter who is the threat to society... no he is a little fish... the big fish and real threat are the super secret conspiracy satanists that no one not a conspiracy Christian even believes exists...

edit on 4-5-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raxoxane

I'm not a Christian and i believe there are satanic cults.People seem to have in them,with people i mean the human race - an inborn need,a compulsion to connect with a force greater than themselves,individually and as a species.Unfortunately that inborn need seems almost always to lead to deity worship,as you see in the Abrahamic religions,even religions like Vodoun has it's deities.People are going to do what they feel is necessary to please the deity they choose to worship including rituals and even animal and human sacrifces,even now in the modern world.

We aren't talking about this or that mentally ill person who claims the devil told them too, or the teenagers playing vampire that killed some one...

We are talking about super secret elite satanic pedo rings who are murdering people and molesting children in crazy rituals..

I agree you can find one or two humans who believe anything (couch "flat earth "cough) , but that doesn't equal some interconnected illuminati type satanic cult with an inferstructure and maybe a host of rich elite members..

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: MagnaCarta2015

here's an ex satanic priest telling you how it works. When you apply to Satanism they profile you, the more psychotic you are the higher up the totem pole you go.

I'm pretty sure Satanists don't think they're going to hell for eternity ahahah, and I'm pretty sure they don't believe the bible.

These supposedly ex satanic priests all have something to sell to well meaning christians whether it's books, dvds or expensive seminars and they lap it up in huge numbers because it validates their preconceived ideas about the world; but it's weird how they all claim rank then stop short of admitting any form of criminality.

Bingo...

Where is then money in covering up for pedophiles?!?!

I doubt you pedophile cover up go fund me dies well .. lol

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: MagnaCarta2015

Bingo...

Where is then money in covering up for pedophiles?!?!

I doubt you pedophile cover up go fund me dies well .. lol

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Funny how many of the replies on this matter questions this laides allegations but they never seem to question any allegation that some small time, insignficient nobody comitteed the egerious crimes they are accused of such as Pt arthur or the Boston Bombing etc.

its almost like high profile peolel are beyond reproach but small time nobies are the scumbags as accused by the media.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue

Funny how many of the replies on this matter questions this laides allegations but they never seem to question any allegation that some small time, insignficient nobody comitteed the egerious crimes they are accused of such as Pt arthur or the Boston Bombing etc.

its almost like high profile peolel are beyond reproach but small time nobies are the scumbags as accused by the media.

Since I am the main one questioning her, and I am very familiar with the CIA most likely "creating" terrorists by finding mentally ill people and talking them into attacks, which they bust and them get a big promotion.

No one who wasn't making money off this , who was involved believed it....

The grand jury, prosecutor, FBI , local law enforcement, exc..

And obviously caught them lying enough to get a perjury conviction...

There is not one documented case of a elite satanic ring of any kind, let alone one murdering and raping children..

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 02:51 AM
link   

There is not one documented case of a elite satanic ring of any kind, let alone one murdering and raping children..

Perhaps you might like to consider watching this video?

Link

(Pedogate Dutch Whistleblower Real Big Money Revelations by an Insider)

and this:

Link

Australian, Fiona Barnett names Nicole Kidman's father and several Australian Prime Ministers, ex govt ministers and even a well known cricket commentator.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Link

and this:

Link

Australian, Fiona Barnett names Nicole Kidman's father and several Australian Prime Ministers, ex govt ministers and even a well known cricket commentator.

Do you have a real news source, or just examples of totally unaccredited sources that are personally profiting off of pushing this conspiracy???

Even the wiki page says there are exactly zero confirmed cases..

How in the hell people reject actual news sources and think any crazy person who makes a you tube video is telling the gospel truth , I will never know....

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Link

and this:

Link

Do you have a real news source, or just examples of totally unaccredited sources that are personally profiting off of pushing this conspiracy???

Even the wiki page says there are exactly zero confirmed cases..

How in the hell people reject actual news sources and think any crazy person who makes a you tube video is telling the gospel truth , I will never know....

I certainly hope you have this same level of cynisczm towards claims that the Porth Arthur, Boston bombing, Sandy Hook, the Nice trauck driver and 911 accused are guility as charged, that would be admirable.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join