It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elite Pedo ring

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gandalf77
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Paul Bonacci (victim/witness) won a million dollar judgement against Lawrence King on 2/14/99.

Source: The Franklin Case Timeline (on Franklincase.org)

www.franklincase.org... w=article&id=11&Itemid=9

According to a site who's bread and butter are drumming up intrest in that incident..

I'm gonna google him and see what comes up .

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Again, you might want to do something wild and crazy and go beyond the average Google search.
Try reading the most current version of "The Franklin Cover-Up" by John W. DeCamp.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I find it hard to get my head around the satanic angle, mostly because the satanists I've met would find paedophilia just as abhorrent as anyone else.

If satanism is essentially the worship of the self then the blood of the person conducting the ritual should logically hold more power than anybody else present no?

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Gandalf77

Here is what really happened...

The civil suit was not over child molestation and was not proven in court. The defendant failed to appear and he was awarded the win by default.

Every one from law enforcement to the FBI found them both to be orcastrating a hoax.

"In 1989, Paul Bonacci told his attorney John DeCamp that he had been abducted into a sex ring with Gosch as a teenager and was forced to participate in Gosch's kidnapping.

FBI and local police do not believe that Bonacci is a credible witness in the case.[10]

Bonacci accused Lawrence E. King, the director of the Franklin Credit Union in Omaha, Nebraska, of running an underage prostitution ring and victimizing him since an early age.[21][22]

In 1990, a county grand jury declined to charge King, finding the allegations to be "a carefully crafted hoax". Paul Bonacci and Alisha Owen were indicted on state perjury charges. A federal grand jury also declined to indict anyone for child prostitution but did return indictments against Owen for perjury and King for fraud related to the credit union.[23]

On February 27, 1999, the U.S. District Court of the District of Nebraska awarded Bonacci $1 million in compensatory damages and punitive damages. Bonacci had sued King, who failed to respond to the civil lawsuit. Thus a default judgment was entered against King, who ceased his appeal attempt in early 2000.[24]"

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagnaCarta2015
I find it hard to get my head around the satanic angle, mostly because the satanists I've met would find paedophilia just as abhorrent as anyone else.

If satanism is essentially the worship of the self then the blood of the person conducting the ritual should logically hold more power than anybody else present no?

Exactly.. a bunch of athiests who found the most controversial way possible to stick it to mom and dad..

On its face it is ridiculous.....

Why would anyone choose the team offering eternal torture??? When the other side is offering eternal paradise for the low low cost of believing in jesus..

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

If you actually decide to take an honest, deep dive into this, I'm going to suggest that you may see the reasons behind the "carefully crafted hoax" line. You may also see why the FBI and local police said what they said and acted the way they did.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

MagnaCarta2015 is talking about non-theistic satanism.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Another angle to look at here: Read up on Ted Gunderson (former FBI agent).

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Again, you might want to do something wild and crazy and go beyond the average Google search.
Try reading the most current version of "The Franklin Cover-Up" by John W. DeCamp.

And read a book by known frauds who coincidentally make a profit off everyone who buys their book...

Always follow the money..

There isn't inherently money in covering up for the most despised people on the planet(pedos)..

But there is absolutely inherently money in pushing a conspiracy your at the center of...book deals, speaking fees, web site traffic, exc..

If super secret satanic pedo rings were in every major city and had been for millinia.. shouldn't we have one example of where they got caught???

Imho real child abuse happens next door. Not in some satanic illuminati type cult..

It is counterproductive... people ignore the every day atrocities that spit in our faces, because they are not the real problem.. the real problem is the elite illuminati satanic cults!!!

People spend all there time looking for some super secret straw man illuminati type figure and ignore the abuse and corruption right under their nose.

They are worried about pizza gate, when if they were paying more attention they might notice that the little girl from two doors downs step dad was messing with her and actually do some real good...

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   

If you're calling John DeCamp--a respected veteran and Nebraska state senator--a known fraud, then I can't help here.

I understand what you're saying about following the money. Perhaps you should follow your own advice. You might be surprised where the money goes--particularly where the Franklin case is concerned.

I also understand what you're saying about everyday abuse, something that should by no means be ignored.

I'm not suggesting that these rings have been in every major city for millenia. That's not something I can speak to.

If you want another historical example of ritual child abuse/murder connected to the occult, then look into Gilles de Rais.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   
here's an ex satanic priest telling you how it works. When you apply to Satanism they profile you, the more psychotic you are the higher up the totem pole you go.

I'm pretty sure Satanists don't think they're going to hell for eternity ahahah, and I'm pretty sure they don't believe the bible.

People who deny this exists are exactly the reason this exists.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha
here's an ex satanic priest telling you how it works. When you apply to Satanism they profile you, the more psychotic you are the higher up the totem pole you go.

I'm pretty sure Satanists don't think they're going to hell for eternity ahahah, and I'm pretty sure they don't believe the bible.

People who deny this exists are exactly the reason this exists.

"Watch this video from a conspiracy crank on you tube.. he has the real truth..."

If I want a laugh later I might watch it..

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   

If you're calling John DeCamp--a respected veteran and Nebraska state senator--a known fraud, then I can't help here.

I understand what you're saying about following the money. Perhaps you should follow your own advice. You might be surprised where the money goes--particularly where the Franklin case is concerned.

I also understand what you're saying about everyday abuse, something that should by no means be ignored.

I'm not suggesting that these rings have been in every major city for millenia. That's not something I can speak to.

If you want another historical example of ritual child abuse/murder connected to the occult, then look into Gilles de Rais.

No I'm calling him on the payroll....

He was his attorney. He is by law required to only say the stuff that is in his clients intrest...

He wasn't a public defender ..

He was a paid private attorney.

Again it is funny how the only people backing it are people who were profiting from it...

All the people not getting checks such as local LE, state LE, media and the FBI all agree it was a hoax...

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   

What money?!?!

Where is the profit in saying it's a hoax???

We haven't even established it actually happened , let alone made the jump to whatever elite group paying off DOZENS OF CITIZENS at the least...

And people would be knowingly taking money to cover up child molestation...

How much would you charge to cover for a child molester???

I guess there is a number for me , but it's so high I can't come up with one...

Wouldn't do it for 1 million.. nor 2...

Maybe if you get to the point where it is hundreds of millions and generations of my family would be comfortable... but I really can't even say I would do it then for sure...

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   

MagnaCarta2015 is talking about non-theistic satanism.

I looked up the degalle guy and seriously you had to go back to 1450... when were the Salem with trials again???

Like the early 1800s...

So 300+ years BEFORE the witch trials , when everyone agreed the earth was the center of the universe, is your second best example...

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Gandalf77

Can you imagaine how many abuse cases would have been stopped if all the energy people put into BS pizza gate and super secret illuminati satanic cults was shifted to our local neighborhoods?!?!?

"Bubba next door is a little touchy felt with his step daughter, but best not look deeper than that. The satanic cults are the real problem so I'll spend 4 hours on line trolling conspiracy sites..."

edit on 3-5-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Seperating the satanic cult part of it and just focusing on the elite pedo ring changes it completely. Linking it to SRA/cults is detrimental to the truth that regardless of the belief system behind it these organizations (elite pedophile ring) exist more as a form of blackmail to extort people in power. Adding theatrics (RITUALS) may be a part of the built in disinformation so when victims recall abuse parts it then becomes more unbelievable. An example would be a pedophile dressing up in a full suit of lets say a rabbit and abuse a child so when this child recalls abuse by a large rabbit it will become unbelievable.

Crazy story I heard someone tell that happened the 1960s, He had a roommate he was subletting a room to for the summer in Washington DC. He leaves for an out of town weekend errand and gets home a day early. When this person walked in his apartment there was about a half dozen people in black robes gathered around an altar doing some sort of ritual. Next day the new roommate says it was part of a "banishment" ritual for a person who wronged him. This person and the other 3rd roommate found reasons to get out of their lease VERY fast.
Fast forward 30 or so years and that strange roommate has become very established in New England politics being a mayor and politician for years over in NE. .a reply to: JoshuaCox

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: dilly83
Seperating the satanic cult part of it and just focusing on the elite pedo ring changes it completely. Linking it to SRA/cults is detrimental to the truth that regardless of the belief system behind it these organizations (elite pedophile ring) exist more as a form of blackmail to extort people in power. Adding theatrics (RITUALS) may be a part of the built in disinformation so when victims recall abuse parts it then becomes more unbelievable. An example would be a pedophile dressing up in a full suit of lets say a rabbit and abuse a child so when this child recalls abuse by a large rabbit it will become unbelievable.

Crazy story I heard someone tell that happened the 1960s, He had a roommate he was subletting a room to for the summer in Washington DC. He leaves for an out of town weekend errand and gets home a day early. When this person walked in his apartment there was about a half dozen people in black robes gathered around an altar doing some sort of ritual. Next day the new roommate says it was part of a "banishment" ritual for a person who wronged him. This person and the other 3rd roommate found reasons to get out of their lease VERY fast.
Fast forward 30 or so years and that strange roommate has become very established in New England politics being a mayor and politician for years over in NE. .a reply to: JoshuaCox

A) how do we know they weren't just playing DND ..

B) what is the source of the story??

That was the whole problem with the satanic scare of the 80s and 90s..

You had all these crazy stories circulating but none of them actually checked out..

Again..

Assuming you believe in Christianity, why would you play for the team offering fire and brimstone???

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   
A dnd wasn't made yet
B credible ( one lawyer, one professor )

Look into Ted Gunderson, man was good enough to investigate the JFK assassination. Later he was estranged from the FBI (his employer) due to similar things. Think of the theatrics as a sort of cover to hide behind. Like the thousands of businesses across the country that sell drugs, guns,etc out the back but antiques, pastries, etc up front.

The 5 CEOs and boards of the major media conglomerates all have been compromised by these organizations. So anything exposing this narrative will undergo full bias by the 5 companies controlling your opinion.

Just the censorship alone on this is UNPRECEDENTED

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Bfletcher618

Not sure there is a way to truly understand any of it...

Personally, there are too many examples that I have looked into to deny that some really strange stuff is going on with many world governments. Clearly there is a a lot of work done to keep a lid on it but it appears that the world is taking it more seriously...

Sometimes there is the ritualistic side to it and in others its just the pure evil general behavior side...regardless of the why, it is happening far more than I could ever imagine.

In my opinion this is the biggest conspiracy of them all...

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join