It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China . Move Thad, and reacals chinese citizens from NK

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 03:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: Lagomorphe

YOUR mistake,too many movies.
REAL life is FAR more interesting when YOU are the one having done it,then to listen to to such sentiments.

I don't watch movies! Why do you try to judge me?

I have lived my life as a soldier, for many a year in different international situations, a father, a husband and a fairly level headed observer (in my opinion)...

I think I have a fair bit of experience on what life has offered or has to offer without having to watch movies pal.

Warmest

Lags

Ps : Actually I lied in my above post... I illegally download 'The Walking Dead' from time to time as a sunday night 'Not think' Pastime when I want to have a DUGHHH moment
edit on 3-5-2017 by Lagomorphe because: Ps added

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 03:39 AM
link   

ONLY a fool or someone who has NO idea, gets their kicks making fun of US combat strength or its use.
MUCH less laughing at us outright.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 03:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

ONLY a fool or someone who has NO idea, gets their kicks making fun of US combat strength or its use.
MUCH less laughing at us outright.

I understand and respect your opinion...

Don't underestimate your enemy based upon your own opinion and what you have been brought up to believe or have been trained to believe is the only thing I would like to add Cav.

Please read the post I made to your first comment...

Sometimes Shire horses have many benefits when those thick leather blinkers that blind them and only let them look in one direction are removed slowly and with care.

Have a good nights sleep.

Warmest

Lags
edit on 3-5-2017 by Lagomorphe because: Crap editing

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 04:03 AM
link   

I was deployed as a blues scout on Korea .86,I got a NICE tour of the barricades ,then in 90 I was in 1/7 Desert Storm.
Saddam figured out his units were being destroyed by the lines going dark,Kim can do it by submarines
We've had a LOT of time to dissect that country militarily,Desert Storm was off the cuff ,It will take about a month all said and done unless an early capitulation is won.
I fail to see what has been under estimated in any way.
We take the sky and it's ALWAYS over.
I DO expect Kim to pop an underground nuke however maybe more.

edit on 3-5-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 04:11 AM
link   

We take the sky and it's ALWAYS over.

I DO expect Kim to pop an underground nuke however maybe more.

Agreed that Kim may pop an underground one and to be quite honest he has the right to do so to!

If the people here www.abovetopsecret.com... can do it even now and get away in the past with dropping two bombs and killing millions of people in Japan during WW2 then of course any other country (Including NoKo that has never invaded or bombed the crap out of another country compared to "ahem" other world POLICE countries and allies) has the right to defend themselves against a world playground bully! ...

AND NO... please don't give me the usual story about how many millions and billions of lives could have been saved if the 2 bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki had been dropped... It was the easy and cowardly way out in my opinion.

I respect your saying that when you take the sky it is ALWAYS over...

BUT... up until now, every time that boots have been deployed by the US and allies, (especially in the middle East) nothing has been completely finished... Can you explain your point of view on this please?

Weren't not desert storm and other USA military and allied joint efforts also supposed to be over within a couple of months of boots hitting the ground?

How many comarades, brothers, fathers, husbands, wives, uncles, sisters etc etc... did we lose and bring back home in black zipper body bags (when they could be brought home after all body parts were found of course!) due to to arrogance from the deciders above!?

Not forgetting the thousands and thousands of innocents that were killed by "Ahem" surgical strikes!?

How do you think this will work out if the USA "takes to the sky" or bangs down boots in NoKo?

You are American and patriotic and I respect (yet again) your way of life, culture and beliefs, however and as I said earlier on... NEVER underestimate your enemy (yours being Russia apparently!)... Mcarthyism is over and dead by the way mate :

www.mtholyoke.edu...

www.ushistory.org...

Warmest

lags
edit on 3-5-2017 by Lagomorphe because: Crap editing

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 05:11 AM
link   

WELL see DAD was a command pilot in WWII ,SO I think your "COWARD" theory holds less value than the clap.
THE BOOTS will be CHINAS not AMERICAN. we'll do air and indirect using SEALS PACAF naval...at a guess.
They could care LESS if a division or 2 of bodies gets wasted,HELL they'll have MORE organs to sell A BUMPER CROP,no doubt conscripting the undesirables,peoplwe with property they want to confiscate ,ETC.
AND your ass can spare ME any defence of the communists www.prageru.com...
YOU want to sit by and wait, I say THEY are GOING to hit them.
THE DEVILS arithmetic will be calculated again,and MORE sin eaters will be created.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

No need to get snotty mate with capitals..

Both My granddads gave there lives for freedom during the Second World War in Normandy and North Africa as well as the crap#e fight in Arnhem which caused many lives too sadly.

We are talking about now and not then.

Maybe I misunderstood and thought you were bragging about the good Old US of A and how strong and powerful you are compared to Russia (that was my original response by the way!)

Warmest

Lags

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

To an observer, it would appear that since the end of the second world war America has been committed to a course of getting itself involved in many wars and standoffs, including the cold war, and involving her allies. this behaviour is now a mind-set and will never change. A potential enemy would have realised by now that to end this behavior will require a decisive act. An American attack on NK would probably invoke this decisive act. Which would be an attack of some kind on the American homeland. Many people in the West and the East see America as irredeemably dangerous, to a civilised peaceful existence , where many countries have had to waste social spending recourses on arms , those that didn't have anything to combat the American juggernaut, lost their gold and way of life in a few short days.NK has been planning for sixty years so don't underestimate them.
Vietnam, was the last boots on the ground war. This type of fighting, doesn't favor high tech equipment. Because that's what a war with NK will be like.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I kinda agree that it is more likely to be Chinese troops on the ground apart from special forces operations. I believe that there is an understanding between the Chinese PM and TRUMPY and they are in prep mode waiting for the trigger that they have agreed. In the meantime all efforts possible will be done to try and get a peaceful solution, hence TRUMPY'S statements. However, any peaceful solution will have to include a nuke free Korean Peninsula has the Chinese have stated. And if they have said this then that's there goal and if China has such an objective then the only way to achieve it is with the US's help which is indicative that some form of understanding has been established!

Now its a waiting game.......................................................and Kimmy has his decision to made. Either cease the nuke work and agree to a nuke free Korean Peninsula for accept his fate and that of his dwarf sized big hatted turd coloured uniformed cohorts!

Mind you if you listen to Brian Becker at 7.40, NK and Kimmy are almost wonderful.....

www.youtube.com...

edit on 3-5-2017 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Having a base on land provides for land based deployment of missiles and their radar, which can see halfway into China's airspace.

Ongoing process of surrounding and containing Russia and China, adding to the already emplaced "Missile Shield" in Poland and elsewhere in eastern Europe.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: defiythelie

You don't know SK very well do you? The THAAD system will most likely be removed by the next SK president. It has nothing to do with your scapegoat the liberals.

True, we can leave SK and move the THAAD to Japan...lol

Let SK handle what comes on their own...

Great idea, don't honor your alliance!

After all, who needs honor and integrity, right?

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Idreamofme

The missiles are purely defensive.

The only reason they are there is to defend against incoming missiles.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Is General James "MAD DOG!" Mattis in charge of all this? If so, it will be surgical, overwhelming and deadly...for Kimmy boy.

And the population of Seoul.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
a reply to: PistolPete

This whole thing from the start has been a confusing mess. It's hard to know WHAT to believe. I've said it over and over. Regardless of whether or not NK can strike the U.S. much less Japan is debatable.

ALL sides agree that SK is in danger, however. All sides agree that NK has continued threatening the U.S. and Sk/Japan with nukes, over and over. This has gone on for the duration of the 21st century.

All sides agree that it's not clear the true capabilities of NK, only that they are TRYING their damnedest to get ICBMS capable of reaching the U.S. and WILL use them once capable. Multiple accounts of NK defectors have confirmed this.

Diplomacy has been tried. Sanctions have been tried. NK refuses to budge on this.

A coup has been foretold for many years, yet has failed to happen. Kimmy killing his relatives is likely a big reason why.

Most people would have NO problems with a sovereign nation having nukes as a deterrence, if they didn't threaten and PROMISE to use them in first strike scenarios day in, day out, for over a DECADE now.

NK has shelled SK islands in the recent past. Blown up SK boats, kidnapped people from the U.S. and abroad for over a DECADE.

NK continues to test ICBMS and NUKES, while threatening to use them, creating propaganda videos SHOWING their desire to use said nukes on the U.S. over and over. (See DPRK youtube videos)

I totally dig Ron Paul, and I subscribe to his philosophy of "get the job done and get out". That's what needs to be done in NK. I do not subscribe to intervention in most other cases, but this one. THIS one, could be a REALLY big problem if nothing is done about it. I'm talking 5-10 years down the road when NK could actually have the capacity to nuke mainland U.S. cities.

People need to start using more common sense. Something has to be done. Quickly.

Unfortunatly I agree with all your points.

I am the first to critize US jack boots invading and bombing other nations but North Korea? The USA has my full sympathy and support in this. North korea under no circumstances should be allowed to develop nukes.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite
I kinda agree that it is more likely to be Chinese troops on the ground apart from special forces operations. I believe that there is an understanding between the Chinese PM and TRUMPY and they are in prep mode waiting for the trigger that they have agreed. In the meantime all efforts possible will be done to try and get a peaceful solution, hence TRUMPY'S statements. However, any peaceful solution will have to include a nuke free Korean Peninsula has the Chinese have stated. And if they have said this then that's there goal and if China has such an objective then the only way to achieve it is with the US's help which is indicative that some form of understanding has been established!

Now its a waiting game.......................................................and Kimmy has his decision to made. Either cease the nuke work and agree to a nuke free Korean Peninsula for accept his fate and that of his dwarf sized big hatted turd coloured uniformed cohorts!

Mind you if you listen to Brian Becker at 7.40, NK and Kimmy are almost wonderful.....

www.youtube.com...

Yup I think the USA us to do the air strikes and china the ground assault.

The deal being a new north Korea under a goverment both the USA and China has input in.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: nightbringr

So a President gets voted in that doesn't want us there are part of his election platform, so what do we do?

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: PistolPete

wow, those phone numbers, how can you memorize your girlfriend digits if its 30 characters longer and jumbled.. poor Asians, everything else is short, gotta make loooong phone numbers

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   

I agree with you. Seems though that many South Koreans, including this journalist, think they can protect themselves from North Korea. On top of that, this guy mocks the way Trump has gotten China to become more involved in controlling the actions of "fat boy." If this is how the majority of South Koreans feel, I say pull out all our troops from South Korea. Let the South Koreans keep the arms they have actually purchased from us and let THEIR troops operate them. I'm sick and tired of seeing the United States stick our neck out to help our allies, only to see them belittle and back stab us. Screw them!

Can we defend ourselves without U.S. forces? The South excels the North in the size of economy many times and is more than double it in terms of population. So the answer to this question is yes, we can.

Trump has cajoled and coerced Chinese President Xi Jinping into betraying its blood-sealed ally since their April summit in Trump's Mar-a-lago resort in Florida. Xi and his country look as if they are behaving like a well-trained bear jumping at every instruction given by their master, Trump.

www.koreatimes.co.kr...

edit on 5/3/2017 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: nightbringr

So a President gets voted in that doesn't want us there are part of his election platform, so what do we do?
If he annuls the alliance, or specifically asks them to be removed, fine.

Cutting and running before that would be quite cowardly.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny

I agree with you. Seems though that many South Koreans, including this journalist, think they can protect themselves from North Korea. On top of that, this guy mocks the way Trump has gotten China to become more involved in controlling the actions of "fat boy." If this is how the majority of South Koreans feel, I say pull out all our troops from South Korea. Let the South Koreans keep the arms they have actually purchased from us and let THEIR troops operate them. I'm sick and tired of seeing the United States stick our neck out to help our allies, only to see them belittle and back stab us. Screw them!

Can we defend ourselves without U.S. forces? The South excels the North in the size of economy many times and is more than double it in terms of population. So the answer to this question is yes, we can.

Trump has cajoled and coerced Chinese President Xi Jinping into betraying its blood-sealed ally since their April summit in Trump's Mar-a-lago resort in Florida. Xi and his country look as if they are behaving like a well-trained bear jumping at every instruction given by their master, Trump.

www.koreatimes.co.kr...

So you are OK with breaking your alliance and running? Just want to be clear on that.

And to me, it seemed like the article is disparaging China for being Trumps lap dog, i see no disrespect aimed at the US, just misguided and naive bravado.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join