It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Melania crying out for help via twitter?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Im not fat, just big boned. Not wealthy, offered a hotel, meant like a $30 motel 6.

And are u saying melania is an alien or something along those lines?

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Sad, don't think so .... help...the only help she needs is carrying that dough to the bank and trying to decide where to spend it. I am available if she need that kinda help

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 01:28 AM
link   
An anti-Trump agenda with unflattering photos, that's all. I would suspect nothing else. 44 more months of such tactics.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 01:46 AM
link   
To all those saying "She didn't post that.. it says someone else did" you clearly didn't read the OP and you clearly don't know how Twitter works.

Yes.. a man names Andy Ostroy tweeted it as you can see.

But look at what section is currently being viewed.. it is Melanie Trumps "likes" section as it's highlighted in blue. In this section it shows all of the posts Melanie has personally viewed and click.the heart button on (meaning they like it).

This very well may be a cry for help

I am a big NFL fan.. and whenever players are in crazy situations I usually go look at their "like" list because it's something a user doesn't really think about.. it's not front and center for the world to see.. you have to specifically go to that section to see it. You can learn a lot about what a person is thinking about or going through when looking at their likes.

This is huge

She definitely liked that post.. either because she is trying to send a message.. or because she had no idea people can see her likes (most ppl dont)

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

Maybe she liked it cuz she thought it was hilarious! Most people like funny things

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheScale
how can u think its her posting that when it says right there at the top of the twitter post that it was andy ostroy@ andyostroy? is it a like or something? i dont use twitter so who knows for me i keep digging and if it was real its gone now from her twitter. with how easily they are hacked these days though i have little faith in twitter

She re tweeted his tweet about the rift in her marriage.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: PorteurDeMort

originally posted by: TheScale
how can u think its her posting that when it says right there at the top of the twitter post that it was andy ostroy@ andyostroy? is it a like or something? i dont use twitter so who knows for me i keep digging and if it was real its gone now from her twitter. with how easily they are hacked these days though i have little faith in twitter

She re tweeted his tweet about the rift in her marriage.

actually it was a like which she apparently removed within about a min according to gizmodo. im leaning towards accidentally hit the like button, then went omg omg wth did i just do, delete delete delete

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 04:49 AM
link   
makes you think all these mainstream media orgz have massive orwellian projector screens of the worlds most famous / important peoples social media accounts, monitoring minute by minute, 24/7... like in the movie Men in Black where they monitor aliens.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

Personally, I find the idea of Melania Trump calling for help via her husbands favourite social media network, absolutely laughable. Might as well have hired sky writers on a windy day, for all the good that would do her.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I remember when the left went nuts trying to analyze her facial expressions in a few carefully selected seconds of video during the inauguration talking about how she was "obviously" a victim of abuse.

Now this?

Y'all are desperate.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

whenever players are in crazy situations I usually go look at their "like" list because it's something a user doesn't really think about.. it's not front and center for the world to see.. you have to specifically go to that section to see it. You can learn a lot about what a person is thinking about or going through when looking at their likes.

I know right ! Whenever i need to get a message out to people i go right to the place nobody looks, that way all the people that wouldn't otherwise look, will .

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
I remember when the left went nuts trying to analyze her facial expressions in a few carefully selected seconds of video during the inauguration talking about how she was "obviously" a victim of abuse.

Now this?

Y'all are desperate.

Wrong! Several body language experts along with mutliple professional arm-chair analysts here have all come to the same conclusion of terrible abuse/psychological prisoner/gold digger/trophy wife after watching a 3 second clip with no context whatsoever.

Try again!

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   
So the leftists first wanted to rape or to whore her out or to allude to her being a prostitute, now they think she is some defenseless female crying for help!

How sexist!

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

One who cheats on his wives abandons one family to start another, leaves that to start yet another and admits publicly that he molested women just because he can.
Yeah he's a treasure....let's bury him.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   
That picture is months old. I saw it a long time ago. We can talk all day about why she felt that way at that time. Family matters stays in the family. Hope it stays that way.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Vasa Croe

One who cheats on his wives abandons one family to start another, leaves that to start yet another and admits publicly that he molested women just because he can.
Yeah he's a treasure....let's bury him.

Wait...are we talking about Bill Clinton or Trump here? One used his power while actually IN OFFICE to do these things and still nothing happened.

Maybe we are in for a future Melania run for the TOP office....she can be as bitter and haggard as ole Hillary at that point...

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Now this?

Y'all are desperate.

Wrong! Several body language experts along with mutliple professional arm-chair analysts here have all come to the same conclusion of terrible abuse/psychological prisoner/gold digger/trophy wife after watching a 3 second clip with no context whatsoever.

Try again!

Wrong! Because I said so!

Try again!

There. Now you're wrong and I'm right because I am also a body language expert and I say so.

I do like that you equate "trophy wife" with "terrible abuse" though. What a sad, sad world you live in.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
It's really not a debate people.. whether it was a cry for help or not

Either she liked a tweet saying there was a rift in her marriage.. or she didnt..

And she did

Stop trying to make it out like we are reaching here. If she didn't do it.. there wouldn't be a thread

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

But.. but Trump is a bad boy, and that equates to abusive husband, don't you know that?

Common logic among the intellectuals.

I'm right again and your wrong again.

Don't try again because I'm right no matter what you say.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join