It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It only took Hillary 102 Days to Blame Herself for her Epic Loss

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

originally posted by: Abysha
a reply to: Stevemagegod

"Epic loss"? She won the popular vote. Wasn't exactly a landslide.

Well it certainly triggered a multitude of epic meltdowns, that's for sure. And considering (according to the media) the "insurmountable" deficit of votes Trump was projected to get, yeah, it was pretty epic.

You're right; tons of meltdowns. Every time it's mentioned that trump lost the popular vote. Just get over it already, he lost.

Amirite?

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   
She is such a good human being. I wish she would stop beating herself up, no one but Trump was going to win. With his promise of hard immigration and deportations, full repeal of obamacare, and bringing coal jobs back, no one stood a chance. Oh, and she was going to start ww3, I think we owe that one to the Russians.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

She is a disease and has been since the 70s.

Occurs I was expecting you to defend her, so nothing new.

No human being is a "disease." Defending basic humanity is not defending her politically. On the other hand, blind hatred is a disease. Blind hatred infected Germany eighty years ago and see what happened to those people. All too many Trump supporters seem to have caught that disease.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Clinton is a wholly unlikable person and that's why she lost. It was proven the democratic party colluded to win the primaries and although that's a bit unethical apparently no laws were broken. That's not the kind of person you want running for president.

Trump said the right things to fire up the republican base. Clinton did not. Sanders did and Jill Stein did and that's where all the progressive/liberal votes should have gone.

Next time give us a better candidate but I don't think establishment democrats will...it will be more of the same. Obama was a bit different, he excited the base.

In any other election, I would have voted democrat instead of trump. But not this one, can't stand Clinton so I voted Libertarian. Millions upon millions of people either didn't vote at all or voted third party. That's why Clinton lost.
edit on 3-5-2017 by amazing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

heh?

What does the electoral college have to do with Hillary losing?

Please don't tell me you actually support her and her criminal empire? so therefore you will blame anyone you can for her loss instead of herself.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

good human being? sarcasm i hope.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

what about those who didn't vote at all? are you assuming that the amount of people who didn't vote for Hillary or trump have voted third party? where is this number coming from?

I for one didn't vote for anyone for the simple fact that neither of them were fit to be pres. Not like my vote would have mattered, but I wasn't going to waste my time n energy to vote for either of them.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: jidnum

Please don't tell me you actually support her and her criminal empire?

Why do you support Trump and his criminal empire? I can't believe that selfish gangster is wasting my tax dollars publicizing his freaking private golf club. He has spent more taxpayer money on his weekend jaunts than the last President did in eight years. And he still won't let us see his tax returns. If he really is the billionaire he claims to be, he should be paying for his own security.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Why do you support Trump and his criminal empire? I can't believe that selfish gangster is wasting my tax dollars publicizing his freaking private golf club. He has spent more taxpayer money on his weekend jaunts than the last President did in eight years. And he still won't let us see his tax returns. If he really is the billionaire he claims to be, he should be paying for his own security.

This is why no one takes you dependent whiny little leftists seriously. You're congenital liars.

Not one thing you claimed above is true.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

originally posted by: DJW001

This is why no one takes you dependent whiny little leftists seriously. You're congenital liars.

Not one thing you claimed above is true.

Are you saying Donald Trump does not visit Mar A Lago, which he owns? Are you saying that the media do not mention Mar A Lago by name? Are you saying that getting your club mentioned on national TV is not free publicity? You do realize that taxpayers pay for the Secret Service to provide the President with security wherever he goes, right? The more territory and the more people the Secret Service has to cover, the more expensive it is, right? Admittedly, there is some controversy over how much each visit costs, but given how much Trump criticized Obama for his travels, at the very least you can see the hypocrisy involved.

Now it is a stone cold fact that Trump has not released his tax returns. Given his criticism of Obama's travels and his supposed wealth, wouldn't you think it would be a nice gesture to pay his own way? It would even benefit right wing morons who, unlike the President, actually pay their taxes.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Well it certainly triggered a multitude of epic meltdowns, that's for sure. And considering (according to the media) the "insurmountable" deficit of votes Trump was projected to get, yeah, it was pretty epic.

You're right; tons of meltdowns. Every time it's mentioned that trump lost the popular vote. Just get over it already, he lost.

Amirite?

In what world does Epic=Landslide? He was projected to lose by the largest margin in history. He was irrelevant. He was the running joke of the MSM. Except now, he is the President. I don't need to get over anything.

Armirite?

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Amirite?

In what world does Epic=Landslide? He was projected to lose by the largest margin in history. He was irrelevant. He was the running joke of the MSM. Except now, he is the President. I don't need to get over anything.

Armirite?

Oh my god, drop it already. He lost the popular vote. It wasn't "epic"... it was pretty expected by a lot of people and he won by a thin, weird, margin.

Just get over it, my goodness.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Like I said I have nothing to get over because I didn't give two turds about the popular vote thing in the first place. Keep on projecting though, it's a marvelous thing to to watch.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Like I said I have nothing to get over because I didn't give two turds about the popular vote thing in the first place. Keep on projecting though, it's a marvelous thing to to watch.

In other words "there's nothing to get over, especially that thing I keep talking about, but it's cool; I'm over it... totally... hey, about that thing..."

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Amirite?

Armirite?

Oh my god, drop it already. He lost the popular vote. It wasn't "epic"... it was pretty expected by a lot of people and he won by a thin, weird, margin.

And here you are bumping this thread yet again...

She won the popular vote no one is saying she didn't.. what does it matter? She lost the electoral college..get over it..

Your energies would be better invested in writing up your own thread detailing the need to change our election system..

Oh well keep bumping this Hillary hit piece ..

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mike Stivic

Amirite?

Armirite?

She won the popular vote no one is saying she didn't.. what does it matter? She lost the electoral college..get over it..

Your energies would be better invested in writing up your own thread detailing the need to change our election system..

Respectfully,
~meathead

And there you go... bumping the thread again.

Just get over it.

Good lord.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

What thing? Seriously. Where did I mention this thing? Show me please. I fear I'm witnessing another meltdown.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   

a reply to: Abysha

What thing? Seriously. Where did I mention this thing? Show me please. I fear I'm witnessing another meltdown.

This is too much fun.

Seriously, it's like you are obsessed at this point about Trump losing the popular vote.

Just drop it. It's starting to get off topic.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Amirite?

Armirite?

Respectfully,
~meathead

Just get over it.

Good lord.

I gave you that star for making me chuckle.

Because at this point all I can do is picture you doing a satire of cartmen from last seasons south park.

"Hillary was a good candidate stan, get over it.

Also, I have no problem bumping this thread the more people who read it the better in my opinion.. so thanks

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Amirite?

Armirite?

Respectfully,
~meathead

Just get over it.

Good lord.

I gave you that star for making me chuckle.

Because at this point all I can do is picture you doing a satire of cartmen from last seasons south park.

"Hillary was a good candidate stan, get over it.

Also, I have no problem bumping this thread the more people who read it the better in my opinion.. so thanks

Respectfully,
~meathead

Agreed.

You non-thread-dropping-not-get-overing-popular-vote-denier.

Star for you, as well, just for being a good sport.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join