It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It only took Hillary 102 Days to Blame Herself for her Epic Loss

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Language usually used as a prelude to genocide. Whatever you may think of her politics, Hillary Clinton is a human being, not a disease. Even Trump is a human being, just not a very smart or compassionate one.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

originally posted by: uncommitted
a reply to: Stevemagegod

She won the popular vote, Trump lost it by over three million, that's a huge number, more than any other president folks, he set a record for losing more popular votes than anyone else in the history of the universe.

accept yall keep forgetting about the other 5 million people that voted third party... so actually more people voted against her... than voted for her.

Just saying..

Not really, Clinton still scored more in the popular vote than Trump - not sure how you are so sure why 'the other 5 million' people voted for a third party, maybe it was a either a protest against Trump or they just preferred the third party?

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Trump is responding via twitter to Clinton's comments. Neither one of them can just let the election rest.

He said Comey gave Clinton a "free pass". Comey will be testifying today. It should be interesting if a Senator asks him about the "free pass" Trump is tweeting about.

Even Al Gore "conceded" the election in 2000 and he had an actual strong case of election tampering in Florida. But Hillary cannot let it go. It looks to me like she may take another run at it in 2020. Trump v Clinton again. I don't think the country can handle it again.

She has now called herself part of the "resistance". Very divisive language.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

She is a disease and has been since the 70s.

Occurs I was expecting you to defend her, so nothing new.

She will never be president and is not because Russia, Comey or the Tooth fairy, is because of her, nobody wants her.

She needs to get that on her head and stop blaming everybody else.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

She is sending a message to her anarchist and anti Trump followers to keep fighting and causing chaos and mayhem any where they go.

That tells the type of character of Hillary and what kind the president thank goodness we will never get to see.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Her lying cheating Narcissism beat her, she is pure evil and will die an evil old woman

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   

She won the popular vote, Trump lost it by over three million, that's a huge number, more than any other president folks, he set a record for losing more popular votes than anyone else in the history of the universe.

accept yall keep forgetting about the other 5 million people that voted third party... so actually more people voted against her... than voted for her.

Just saying..

Not really, Clinton still scored more in the popular vote than Trump - not sure how you are so sure why 'the other 5 million' people voted for a third party, maybe it was a either a protest against Trump or they just preferred the third party?

It does not matter why they voted third party... the bottom line they felt something was better than her or trump... which means more than half of the people that voted did not vote for her... so how can that mean she won the popular vote.

The only way possible is if you ignore 5 million votes, and claim the only votes that matter are the people that voted for the two main parties.
edit on 3-5-2017 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Just saying..

It does not matter why they voted third party... the bottom line they felt something was better than her or trump... which means more than half of the people that voted did not vote for her... so how can that mean she won the popular vote.

The only way possible is if you ignore 5 million votes, and claim the only votes that matter are the people that voted for the two main parties.

Ok..... Clinton won more than 3 million more votes than Trump. No individual third party nominee scored more votes than either Clinton or Trump - therefore that it why factually she won the popular vote. I'm not sure how that is so difficult to understand? That's fairly much the definition of what the popular vote is.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Where, in her entire statement, did take personal responsibility for a single thing?

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   

lol, she still lost the election.

1 vote or 10 mil votes. No matter.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: bender151

Where, in her entire statement, did take personal responsibility for a single thing?

She says that a lot but never seems to do it.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

That's right, the electoral college voted for Trump. I don't think anyone is denying that happened but the OP talks in its title about an 'epic loss'. I know Trump supporters are not all deluded so I'll just so winning the popular vote over Trump by more than 3 million hardly equates to an epic loss.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   

That's right, the electoral college voted for Trump. I don't think anyone is denying that happened but the OP talks in its title about an 'epic loss'. I know Trump supporters are not all deluded so I'll just so winning the popular vote over Trump by more than 3 million hardly equates to an epic loss.

Yea but having people in your own party silence bearney, feed you debate questions, lie, cheat and basically steal for you. The current President traveling all over the country telling people to vote for you or else. FBI basically giving you a pardon and the current AG meeting with you husband on the runway to grease the wheels of justice.......On top of going against an TV guy who has not shot in hell of winning according to the polls...

ALL THAT AND YOU STILL DON'T WIN..........I would say that is a crushing defeat.....

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Hillary had no message other than I am a girl so vote for me! Her foreign policy failures were key to my vote against her as well.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

"Epic loss"? She won the popular vote. Wasn't exactly a landslide.

And yet still not my president.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   

No, it is an "epic loss". It would have been worse for Bill Clinton's wife if the election had been based upon the "popular vote" because millions of conservatives in the Big Three blue states (not to mention "blue wall" states Trump flipped) who don't bother with national elections because they know their votes won't matter would come out en masse.

No liberal would ever win a national election again if it were based upon the raw vote total. Of that I am 100% certain. that's why you almost never hear liberals demanding a change to a popular vote-based national election.

Proof...?

Exclude California and Trump got 1.3 million votes more than Bill Clinton's wife.

Let that sink in...
edit on 3-5-2017 by SBMcG because: Obama was a miserable failure.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I don't remember any time Hillary ever had a message, other than "Vote for me because I'm Bill Clinton's wife." She's the quintessential coattail rider.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mike Stivic

originally posted by: FissionSurplus
a reply to: Abysha

So a Trump supporter who wrote this thread is a "Trumpkin"? Seriously? This is EXACTLY why the left lost. The insults. The smugness in an ideology that has no basis in fact. The shutting down and smothering of ideas that do not jive with their peculiar zeitgeist. The supporting of a candidate based on her sex, rather than what she had to offer, which was NOTHING.

If all you have to offer is "she won the popular vote" (ie, took the overly-crowded blue states, of which there are only a few), and quirky little insults for the people that didn't vote for her, you got nothin'. And so did she. A big basket of NOTHING.

To be honest, I never thought of "Trumpkin" as an insult. Do you know what "kin" means? "Trumpkin" literally means "Trump Family".

I use it derisively but it's by no means an insult.

Make up your mind..either you didn't know it was an insult or you were using it with derision.. you can't have it both ways...

Respectfully,
~meathead

It's not an insult nor do I say it with affection.

Just like how I say "Trump". It's his name. I say it with derision. Honestly, if I were called an "Obamakin" as opposed to an "Obamabot" for the last eight years, I would have preferred it.
edit on 3-5-2017 by Abysha because: Goddamn phone...

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   

"Epic loss"? She won the popular vote. Wasn't exactly a landslide.

Well it certainly triggered a multitude of epic meltdowns, that's for sure. And considering (according to the media) the "insurmountable" deficit of votes Trump was projected to get, yeah, it was pretty epic.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I see this video every time she's spoken since the election.

It's been a long time since I've disliked a politician to the extent I dislike this woman...and it's been years, decades even. She's evil in a way I've never been able to articulate.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join