It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It only took Hillary 102 Days to Blame Herself for her Epic Loss

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

originally posted by: SBMcG

a reply to: Stevemagegod

"Epic loss"? She won the popular vote. Wasn't exactly a landslide.

There's no such thing as a "popular vote". Are you talking about total votes that happened to be cast in the Electoral contest?

Because if the election were indeed one based upon a "popular vote", the campaigns would have been conducted accordingly and Bill Clinton's wife -- the life-long enabler and defender of a proven serial sexual predator, would have lost even worse than she did.

Just keep making # up... It's the new objective truth, apparently.

To paraphrase the Trumpkins here, "Trump lost the popular vote, get over it"!

I am not a "trumpkin" .

There are things I support him on and things I don't.

But if I can paraphrase what Hillary supporters are saying(notice the lack of using an immature insult nickname for people who supported another candidate than you).

"Hillary lost the legal electoral college vote and we can't get over it."

Keep picking at those scabs and they will never heal ..the left needs to lick there wounds and move on. This throw every thing at the wall and see what sticks mentality is what lost you this election in the first place..

Dear hillary,
If you truelly love this country please stop feeding the denial and divisiveness. Please either quietly and gracefully fade from the limelight or woman up and try to encourage bipartisan resolutions..

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Dear Hillary,

Did the Russians make you avoid:

If you can't name this state you might be a democrat...

-Chris

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mike Stivic

There's no such thing as a "popular vote". Are you talking about total votes that happened to be cast in the Electoral contest?

Because if the election were indeed one based upon a "popular vote", the campaigns would have been conducted accordingly and Bill Clinton's wife -- the life-long enabler and defender of a proven serial sexual predator, would have lost even worse than she did.

I am not a "trumpkin" .

But if I can paraphrase what Hillary supporters are saying(notice the lack of using an immature insult nickname for people who supported another candidate than you).

Keep picking at those scabs and they will never heal ..the left needs to lick there wounds and move on. This throw every thing at the wall and see what sticks mentality is what lost you this election in the first place..

Dear hillary,
If you truelly love this country please stop feeding the denial and divisiveness. Please either quietly and gracefully fade from the limelight or woman up and try to encourage bipartisan resolutions..

Respectfully,
~meathead

A Trump supporter wrote this thread about Hillary.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

So a Trump supporter who wrote this thread is a "Trumpkin"? Seriously? This is EXACTLY why the left lost. The insults. The smugness in an ideology that has no basis in fact. The shutting down and smothering of ideas that do not jive with their peculiar zeitgeist. The supporting of a candidate based on her sex, rather than what she had to offer, which was NOTHING.

If all you have to offer is "she won the popular vote" (ie, took the overly-crowded blue states, of which there are only a few), and quirky little insults for the people that didn't vote for her, you got nothin'. And so did she. A big basket of NOTHING.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mike Stivic

I am not a "trumpkin" .

Dear hillary,

Respectfully,
~meathead

A Trump supporter wrote this thread about Hillary.

Correct!

This thread was made by a trump supporter commenting on Hillary's recent remarks blaming everything but herself for the loss of the election..

I fail to see your point..

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: FissionSurplus

So a Trump supporter who wrote this thread is a "Trumpkin"? Seriously? This is EXACTLY why the left lost. The insults. The smugness in an ideology that has no basis in fact. The shutting down and smothering of ideas that do not jive with their peculiar zeitgeist. The supporting of a candidate based on her sex, rather than what she had to offer, which was NOTHING.

If all you have to offer is "she won the popular vote" (ie, took the overly-crowded blue states, of which there are only a few), and quirky little insults for the people that didn't vote for her, you got nothin'. And so did she. A big basket of NOTHING.

To be honest, I never thought of "Trumpkin" as an insult. Do you know what "kin" means? "Trumpkin" literally means "Trump Family".

I use it derisively but it's by no means an insult.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: FissionSurplus

To be honest, I never thought of "Trumpkin" as an insult. Do you know what "kin" means? "Trumpkin" literally means "Trump Family".

I use it derisively but it's by no means an insult.

Make up your mind..either you didn't know it was an insult or you were using it with derision.. you can't have it both ways...

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   
That was not an acceptance of her wrong doing ... but another blame the other guys for her own sad life.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Savage. I tried to include a gif but...then I derped

edit on 3-5-2017 by rukia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Simply, I think the Libs became unpopular because people don't like being told what to do.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 03:44 AM
link   

She won the popular vote, Trump lost it by over three million, that's a huge number, more than any other president folks, he set a record for losing more popular votes than anyone else in the history of the universe.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 04:29 AM
link   

God just disappear like your supposed to. 

Maybe she would if people would finally just shut the hell up about her already and stop bringing her up in every other conversation like obsessive hamsters running around pointlessly in a wheel. Just a thought.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Ahhh, she finally speaks. Was wondering where she went.

So she, and a lot of Democrats, for that matter, still haven't figured it out. That they lost because they screwed over a respectable candidate in favor of a widely despised, ethically questionable one. They lost because they got caught playing dirty, and were unrepentant and dismissive. They lost because they weren't paying attention in the areas it mattered most.

She won the popular vote, true. But like the rest of the Democrats, they keep forgetting that elections aren't won by raw numbers. And the fact that this election was so close, and that Trump was even a real competitor in the race is another example of the cluelessness of the Democrats in realizing what the hell is going on at the ground level. And vice versa for the Republicans, when they fielded a turd like Trump. Hilary Clinton should have been pretty beatable had the Republicans used their brains and stopped sucking off the tea party. But while Trump got the electoral win, Clinton still got more popular votes.

Wikileaks wasn't the cause of her downfall, it was simply one of many tools in it. What the hell is she blaming the FBI for? Jesus, they are the ones who basically said her emails weren't prosecution worthy. The FBI saved her ass.

I am comforted, at least, by the knowledge that she is pretty much done in politics, and has even said so herself. All she can do now is complain and live in cushy retirement on my dime. Could be worse.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 04:33 AM
link   
How's that campaign promise of "you'd be in jail", and of chants of, "lock her up" coming along?

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 04:43 AM
link   
She is clearly fit to be the President for USA

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Meanwhile, Trump has had seventy years to admit that all of his countless failures were his own fault, and he has yet to do it.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

She won the popular vote, Trump lost it by over three million, that's a huge number, more than any other president folks, he set a record for losing more popular votes than anyone else in the history of the universe.

accept yall keep forgetting about the other 5 million people that voted third party... so actually more people voted against her... than voted for her.

Just saying..

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

originally posted by: uncommitted

accept yall keep forgetting about the other 5 million people that voted third party... so actually more people voted against her... than voted for her.

Just saying..

What makes you think they were voting against her?

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Bingo.

I voted third party. Because I refused to vote for either candidate. Many people felt that way.

So in reality, we voted against Hilary and against Trump.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   

That woman can not just crawl under the earth and be forgotten.

She is one of those diseases that you can never get rid off.

She tasted power, she is been close enough and she wants that power like a vampire needs blood.

Darn Hillary just go back to do what you know how to do best, taking money from anybody that you can find with the promised of a chunk of our nation.

She doesn't want the Russian affair to die, she wants it live and well, so she can come back and try to run again for president in 2020.

The woman has become and old crazy hag.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join