It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It only took Hillary 102 Days to Blame Herself for her Epic Loss

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

originally posted by: Groot
Eh, I voted with my good, clean conscience.

I voted Libertarian, Gary Johnson because I saw this as a nobody wins situation.

So, HRC is blaming others for her lose when in reality, almost everyone saw through her smoke and mirrors game.

And Trump wins by dumb luck.

Let's move on and hope we have better choices in 2020.

Trump had a message. It wasn't dumb luck. His message was the Republican version of "Hope and Change".

But not the hope and change I wanted. Both parties had nothing real to offer me.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Hillary has all sorts of people to thank for her loss besides Comey, Wikileaks and the Russians! There were those guys in Benghazi, all of those women she went after like a bulldog who her husband diddled around with, her own staff whom she verbally and even physically abused at times, the people who remember the whole Whitewater fiasco and her being caught redhanded with a box of "missing" files, her cronies working in a conspiracy to take down poor, sweet Bernie, those filthy rich Saudi campaign contributors, her posse of evil financier buddies/advisors, her shady foundation...

If she were giving an Academy Awards acceptance speech everyone would fall asleep before the speech was half over!

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Did she mention how damaging it was when she called 100 million people deplorable ?

Looks like she's still setting up some campaigning for 2020.

It won't work.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I guess, due to her neurological condition, she forgot all about her inability to handle the rigours of the campaign trail, her odd seizures, her collapsing during the 9/11 ceremony in New York, and just her general demeanor, calling half of the country a 'basket of deplorables'. She was nasty, she was smug, and her maniacal laughter while she said "We came, we saw, he DIED" made her about as appealing as a cesspool on a hot and humid day.

Sure, it is all somebody else's fault. Bill and Hillary both need to crawl back into their $20 million terrarium. I just gotta post this meme because, you know....reptilians.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Trump had a powerful message and knocked his rallies out of the ball park time and time again. Meanwhile the Leprechaun just regurgitated all the useless buzzword bs and resorted to blame the american people. I watch some debate highlights just for sh!ts and giggles now and because i kept a close eye on Twitter during them and to my surprise the majority saw the Leprechaun as the winner. Huh? Even after the first debate it was crystal clear to me that she would lose. She was pretty lucky that the world wide media pushed a false narrative through out the whole election. It was downright embarassing to read and watch all the bs about Trump here. Hell Trump is the reason why i finally freed myself from the shackels of hating america because the german media said so. You wouldn't believe the anti-american rethoric that is still running rampart. When Obama was still in charge they praised and inhaled every fart he made but as soon Trump showed up it all shifted to America sucks. Just like the celebrities that had no problem with him post election and all of a sudden they hate him now. WTF!

I still like and support Trump and seeing the faces of the reporters when Mick Mulvaney dropped the bomb on them was just priceless. Using the Dems money to pay for the wall was the icing on the cake.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
im pretty offended by some of the things people are saying about the hill

cause of the children of course

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
im pretty offended by some of the things people are saying about the hill

cause of the children of course

Ha! The ones slated to be human sacrifices by the Elites, or the ones in the slums in the shadow of Capitol Hill eating old lead paint chips?

When people read Revelations in the Bible, and they say that the city built on 7 hills is Rome that will be destroyed, they forget that Washington DC also has 7 hills. My bet is on the cesspool on the Potomac.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   
"Just words , just speeches" - Barak Obama..
"Just Bullsh**" - Goth

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   

"Epic loss"? She won the popular vote. Wasn't exactly a landslide.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

There's no such thing as a "popular vote". Are you talking about total votes that happened to be cast in the Electoral contest?

Because if the election were indeed one based upon a "popular vote", the campaigns would have been conducted accordingly and Bill Clinton's wife -- the life-long enabler and defender of a proven serial sexual predator, would have lost even worse than she did.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

I still like and support Trump and seeing the faces of the reporters when Mick Mulvaney dropped the bomb on them was just priceless. Using the Dems money to pay for the wall was the icing on the cake.

I actually feel better about President Trump today than I did when I voted for him.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   

She didn't win. She is not president. Quit clinging to that notion and move on.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: FissionSurplus

all of them
theyre all that matters dont ya know

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: SBMcG

She wont be going to jail..you can bet on it, Clintons are too big to fail.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   

i watched about 30 seconds of the interview, heard her say she was leading the resistance. made me sick, they way she thinks, they way most of the politicians think. they need to stop fighting each other, get there act together and fix this damn country. use the power of your votes, replace these evil pricks.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Groot

She didn't win. She is not president. Quit clinging to that notion and move on.

Y'all are rediculous. If a liberal sneezes, you say "get over it". People haven't stopped bitching about Obama (or even about losing the civil war)... How is it unreasonable to correct somebody when they call the last election an "epic loss"?

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

There's no such thing as a "popular vote". Are you talking about total votes that happened to be cast in the Electoral contest?

Because if the election were indeed one based upon a "popular vote", the campaigns would have been conducted accordingly and Bill Clinton's wife -- the life-long enabler and defender of a proven serial sexual predator, would have lost even worse than she did.

Just keep making # up... It's the new objective truth, apparently.

To paraphrase the Trumpkins here, "Trump lost the popular vote, get over it"!

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
a reply to: FissionSurplus

all of them
theyre all that matters dont ya know

The government doesn't know, otherwise they'd stop poisoning their bodies and their minds.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

I, for one, am not 'rediculous', although at times I may be 'ridiculous'. Little bit of grammar nazism for ya.

I do consider it epic only because we had the MSM lying to us and brainwashing us to believe that she was such a shoo-in that why even bother to vote for the opposition.

I consider it epic because the idiot media had to eat their words.

It is epic because Hillary was so sure of herself she didn't do the work (and let's face it, she was physically unable to) needed to win.

It continues to be epic because we have a bunch of cretins spreading hate, racism, destruction, and violence because their candidate lost 6 months ago. A candidate that is guilty of so many crimes for so long, she struts around like a serial killer that has diplomatic immunity.

Nobody has said it better than this guy. If you're sensitive to curse words, British accents, or forceful speaking, pass this video up. Otherwise, it's a gem.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   
In retrospect, see how she never could have been elected?

In retrospect, see how she was never supposed to?

Y'all got Trumped...

They switched out the Dem for the Rep , one more time.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join