It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It only took Hillary 102 Days to Blame Herself for her Epic Loss

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on May, 2 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   
But Right before she blames Wikileaks and throws James Comey under the Boss. Weird Hes the only reason shes not in prison right now. But sure lets blame Comeys Letter after he publicly stated she sent and received classified Intel and being Extremely Careless with that information hahah.

Clinton blames Herself

"It wasn't a perfect campaign. There is no such thing," Clinton said in a question-and-answer-session with CNN's Christiane Amanpour. "But I was on the way to winning until a combination of (FBI Director) Jim Comey's letter on Oct. 28 and Russian WikiLeaks raised doubts in the minds of people who were inclined to vote for me but got scared off."

Your only message was #Imwithher, vote for me because i'm a Women, Vote for me because I was only a First Lady, Senator, and Secretary of State, because I married a Man with Power. It was all about you. Hell at least Obama had a message.

Ob ama Slogan

“Hope” and “Change We Can Believe In”

Here’s a sampling of the ones we’ve seen so far. (Did we miss any? )

* “Forward” — official slogan

* “Greater Together” — youth vote initiative

* “Betting on America” — his new bus tour

* “We Don’t Quit” — speech theme

* “Winning the Future” — from 2011 State of the Union address

* “We Can’t Wait” — theme tied to executive orders/GOP obstruction

* “An America/Economy Built to Last” — from 2012 State of the Union

* “A Fair Shot” — speech theme

And even back in 2008 you had no message.

Undecided

Instead, Clinton has left behind a rubble of themes adopted and abandoned: At first, she was “renew[ing] the promise of America.” Then, she was “In to Win.” She was “Working for Change, Working for You.” She offered not just “strength and experience” but also “the strength and experience to make change happen” and “the change we need.” She’s “the Hillary I know,” who will “turn up the heat...turn America around.” In the closing days of the race, she started offering a "new beginning."

Even back then it was all about you. Not about we the people and the issues we as a country face.

She reminded the enthusiastic audience packed with women that she ultimately earned 3 million more votes than President Donald Trump.

Still #NotmyPresident. You agreed to the rules of the game before signing up to play.

"If the election were on Oct. 27, I would be your president," Clinton said.

O I see so it wasn't the product of a "Bygone Era" known as the Electoral Colleges fault. In the Dems alternate reality where Oct 27th is the Voting Date. So In that Reality you would be MY PRESIDENT. But you aint in this one. Haha

She also highlighted Russia's role in hacking into her campaign's internal emails and subsequently coordinating their release on WikiLeaks. U.S. intelligence agencies are investigating whether Russia coordinated with Trump associates to influence the election.

"He (Russian President Vladimir Putin) certainly interfered in our election," Clinton said. "And it's clear he interfered to hurt me and help his opponent."

Still no evidence. And if there was evidence like you claim there is there would be convictions by now.

Amanpour also asked Clinton whether she was a victim of misogyny.

"Yes, I do think it played a role," she said, adding that misogyny is "very much a part of the landscape politically, socially and economically."

Dam CNN just give it up. Stop playing she lost because shes a Woman Victim Card.

After two unsuccessful presidential campaigns, Clinton is not expected to run for public office again.

Thank God.

"I'm now back to being an active citizen," she said.

God just disappear like your supposed to. You dont hear a word out of any of the former Presidents unless there asked to speak or appear(unless your Obama whos Special).

edit on 2-5-2017 by Stevemagegod because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   
i wanted to be the first to give you a star.
bummer cause this is a great thread

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
i wanted to be the first to give you a star.
bummer cause this is a great thread

Hell even in Obama's Slogans you dont see vote for me because i will be the 1st black guy. He actually had a message.
edit on 2-5-2017 by Stevemagegod because: (no reason given)

link   
I saw part of her BORING (as usual) interview today. Looks like Hillary has lost some weight, and received a couple Botox facial injections.

Since Hillary is already filthy rich, the only thing meaningful is for her to enter public life again.

Maybe Hillary can take the place of that cursing clown who's in charge of the DNC.

link   
I surprise she didn't blame the fact that she carries tabasco sauce in her purse on election night.

+21 more 
posted on May, 2 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

-Chris

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Best comment of the day!

+1 more 
posted on May, 2 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

But I was on the way to winning

According to who? CNN 'polls'?

If it wasn't for that stupid caveman electoral college, she would be Empress right now.

[autistic screech]

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Now I feel sad for her

Ok, now I don't, stupid woman, they didn't vote for you because you are a corrupt, selfish, greedy criminal, wake up.
Your selfishness put Trump in office

+2 more 
posted on May, 2 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   

It Only Took me 102 Days to See this Sorry Excuse for a Human Being STILL Thinks She is Entitled to Something She was Never Worthy to Earn........

+2 more 
posted on May, 2 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Why do you all care so much?

Seriously.. if you all just said 'meh' these fools would have no power at all.
Yet you all continuously go 'round the table like it means anything, or it'll change anything..

and they call me crazy..

I think you all secretly like it. It validates your existence or some other deep psychological crap.

when it just makes you all look silly to those that have broken this chain. and lowers the bar for everyone else here.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Thank god the elections took place in November ... /eyeroll still missing the point and ignoring the elephant in the room.

Dear Hillary,

You lost this election because you were the most unlikable And untrustworthy candidate in the race. Blaming your loss on wiki leaks is ironic.. because when you do so you concede more people trust the credibility of wiki leaks than a former first lady or secretary of state..

Respectfully ,

~meathead

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Xarian6

Scum is Scum . You Obviously Cannot See the Reality there . She would have Destroyed the United States as we Now Know it if Elected President . The Constitution Ensures the American " PEOPLE " as a Whole have the Last Say when it comes to Which Direction the Nation takes going into the Future , and Her Particular " Future " was HELL On Earth .

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Hillary Clinton said Tuesday that she's taking responsibility for her 2016 election loss but believes misogyny, Russian interference and questionable decisions by the FBI also influenced the outcome.

Losers always have an excuse.

We shoulda just given her the trophy for just showing up.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Eh, I voted with my good, clean conscience.

I voted Libertarian, Gary Johnson because I saw this as a nobody wins situation.

So, HRC is blaming others for her lose when in reality, almost everyone saw through her smoke and mirrors game.

And Trump wins by dumb luck.

Let's move on and hope we have better choices in 2020.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod
But Right before she blames Wikileaks and throws James Comey under the Boss. Weird Hes the only reason shes not in prison right now...

Ironically, Comey might be the reason she eventually does go to prison. My belief is that Trump is keeping Comey around for a reason.

The FBI investigation into the Clinton (Crime) Foundation is ongoing...

FBI New York Field Office Told To Continue Clinton Foundation Probe

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xarian6
Why do you all care so much?

Seriously.. if you all just said 'meh' these fools would have no power at all.
Yet you all continuously go 'round the table like it means anything, or it'll change anything..

and they call me crazy..

I think you all secretly like it. It validates your existence or some other deep psychological crap.

when it just makes you all look silly to those that have broken this chain. and lowers the bar for everyone else here.

Im pretty sure I didn't write the article. It validates to me that we won when they said we had no chance at winning. They told us to stop whining about the Election being rigged and now they cant stop pushing the conspiracy as to why she lost was the Russians rigged the election. They stole are conspiracy that the Election was rigged by them and the Media.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone

-Chris

I don't often laugh at memes....

But I would be lying like a Hillary if I said that didn't make me chuckle.

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Groot
Eh, I voted with my good, clean conscience.

I voted Libertarian, Gary Johnson because I saw this as a nobody wins situation.

So, HRC is blaming others for her lose when in reality, almost everyone saw through her smoke and mirrors game.

And Trump wins by dumb luck.

Let's move on and hope we have better choices in 2020.

Trump had a message. It wasn't dumb luck. His message was the Republican version of "Hope and Change".

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join