It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real DaVinci Code...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Hullo,

Not been on for a while, but I would just let the Brits amongst you know that 'The Real DaVinci Code' is on Channel 4 tonight @ 9pm...

It charts everything from The life in detail of Jesus, the Essenes, Qumra'n and his flight to Europe....

I'm so glad we are able to watch things as provocative as this in the UK - I think If I was in the States, it would be a different matter....

I'm taping it!!

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cheyenne
Hullo,

Not been on for a while, but I would just let the Brits amongst you know that 'The Real DaVinci Code' is on Channel 4 tonight @ 9pm...

It charts everything from The life in detail of Jesus, the Essenes, Qumra'n and his flight to Europe....

I'm so glad we are able to watch things as provocative as this in the UK - I think If I was in the States, it would be a different matter....

I'm taping it!!

Yep, i am watching this tonight

i brought the book this morning and i cannot put it down, read half of the book already.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Something like that would be permited in the US.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 02:03 PM
link   
sorry someone already started a thread about this
www.abovetopsecret.com...

(thread closed)

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Oddly enough, I'm just now getting around to reading this book... I'm only up to the part where Robert and Sophie just fled the Louvre in her car, and the Albino just offed the Sister after being had at the Rose Line (which was masterful writing I must add)....

But, I've got about an hour of waiting tonight during my wife's dr. appt, so I'll get further then...

[edit on 3-2-2005 by Gazrok]

new topics

top topics

join