It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumps abrupt end to CBS interview

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: Indigo5

Propaganda outlets have met their match, there's a new BSer on the block and he ain't playing by the rules.

Deal with it.

he is a grown adult with special needs...flipping through papers at his desk pretending he is a big boy...

Speaking of grown adults with special needs pretending to be someone they are not..........

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: TinySickTears

The OP brought up Obama. We were all responding.

So only some can use him as a benchmark but no one can rebuttal?

Can you explain us the rules please?

i didnt say that.
im posting in a couple threads and watching mazzy star while i smash dinner.
not really paying attention to which member mentioned obama first. its not that important
yours is just the post i decided to comment on

carry on

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Propaganda outlets have met their match, there's a new BSer on the block and he ain't playing by the rules.

Deal with it.

he is a grown adult with special needs...flipping through papers at his desk pretending he is a big boy...

It is outright pathetic..

Will Qoute Stephen Colbert from the OP

Not the POTUS, he's the BLOTUS...the Glutton with the Button
Prictator
He attracts more skin-heads than free Rogaine
He talks like a sign language Gorilla that got hit in the head..

That's what Colbert does. He resorts to teasing because he knows his audience, all of whom are like-minded, respond to that sort of complicity. A sniggger here, a sniggger there. It all adds up, doesn't it?

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

He attracts more skin-heads than free Rogaine
He talks like a sign language Gorilla that got hit in the head..

You call him a racist, and then you use a "racist" derogatory term against him... without even an period mark in between!

Brilliant!

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

As for Trump, it's not hard to see he is a man of great character if you can look past the obvious demonization.

bwuahahahahahahahah

great character? seriously

did you ask his ex wives?
did you ask the people that got ripped off from trump university?
did you ask any of the people that has rented from him?
did you ask any of the contractors that he ripped off?

hahahahahahhah

I don't know anything about the rest but I do know a building contractor who bid on the construction of several luxury mansions at Trump National Golf Course (CA) a few years back. He was called to the club for a meeting and Trump himself was behind the desk. Donald explained that he felt the quote was close but he thought he could do better. He asked my friend to re-evaluate his quote, stating he really wanted to use local labor, and since the economy was in the toilet he couldn't afford to pay the quoted price. He also pointed out that while not making quite as much profit on this one job, my friend's crew would have steady work for the next 6-8 months. My friend went back and reworked numbers and got the job, which was paid in full and on time. This was 3-4 years before he ran for President. He has nothing but admiration and respect for Trump and the way he does business.
Yeah, he's only one, but you're never gonna hear about that these days, are you?

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

youre right.
he is only one...great story for that dude and i hope it went down that way

would be nice if there were more of those stories.....

i know i know we dont hear about them cause the msm spin fake news crap

or

there are not many of those stories.

who knows?

and why couldnt a billionare pay the quoted price to local labor?

edit on 2-5-2017 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   

No, we'd never hear about it, nor the general satisfaction of his former employees. We here on the anti-Trump gravy train prefer the fallacious-ridden one-sided story, because we like to be told what not to know along with our daily dose of what to know.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

It's called the art of the deal bro, you never agree to the 1st quote!

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

WOW...Not sure what to say..

HRC is over...but you are full on desperate enough to want to discuss her rather than the OP?

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Can You Really Blame Him ? How would you Like to be Interviewed by some A Hole with an Agenda that is Obviously Diametrically Opposed to Yours ? President Trump just Cut that " Tool " a New A Hole in that Interview if you " READ " it Right . Deface The Nation.................>)
edit on 2-5-2017 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

It's called the art of the deal bro, you never agree to the 1st quote!

fair enough.
i dont negotiate though. it makes me feel uncomfortable.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Thank-you for relating that story! Goes to prove that President Trump might be too nice and considerate, to be President in this caustic environment.

You've also reinforced what other people who know/knew Donald Trump in the business-world have said. He's tough, but a straight-shooter, who deserved the business success he earned.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: slider1982

And has anyone on ATS mentioned that Trump has invited the dictator of the Philippines to the WH?

Who is the dictator of the Philippines????,,,

Since taking office on June 30, 2016, Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte has launched an abusive “war on drugs” that has resulted in the deaths of more than 6,000 Filipinos to date, the vast majority poor urban slum dwellers. The Philippine National Police’s own data indicates that police killed at least 2,250 “suspected drug personalities” from July 2016 to January 2017, with an additional 3,600 alleged drug users and dealers killed by “unidentified gunmen.” Police Director-General Ronald dela Rosa has characterized the killings as proof of an “uncompromising” approach to drug crimes.

www.hrw.org...

He has made it legal to execute "suspected" drug users or dealers on the spot..

When drugs are that rampant, you gotta take the bull by the horns.
In the process, you get rid of some undesirables peddling drugs to kids.
Cry me a river.....I say tough sh*t.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: TinySickTears

Believe it or not, I like that kind of talk is funny and make me laugh.

That is what makes Trump just that Trump.

Yep

Makes me chuckle too. lol.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

So I'm confused, he shouldn't talk to Kim?

I don't think he praised him, but saying it would be an honor to speak with another leader seems pretty standard.

Part of the confusion comes by design, liberals taking parts of sentences and making them into a story they can use to spin propaganda.

Here is what Trump said:

"If it would be appropriate for me to meet with him I would absolutely, I would be honoured to do it," the president told Bloomberg News. "Under the right circumstances I would meet with him." He added: "Most political people would never say that, but I’m telling you under the right circumstances I would meet with him."

Sounds to me like Trump folded under pressure. First it was one carrier group going there, then two. Then a line in the sand to not launch missiles. Now the carriers are gone, and Trump is talking up Kim and saying he would like to meet.

Not that I want war with NK, but Trump proved to the entire world with this that he's all bluster.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

I don't judge people by how well spoken they are..unless they are judging others by the same metric?

I do. Communication is the bedrock of everything. It's multiplicative. Communication*Content. If you're a great communicator without substance, you get a zero. If you're a poor communicator with lots of substance you also get a zero.

If you're the President, I expect you to excel at both. Trump does not.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: smurfy

That was journalism AI...you say something out of the box, you stand by it. And bye the bye, Trumps comments were his hearsay, also many a politic has walked out of an interview when the show is over, and it's time to answer straight, to a a straight question.

It was a tweet. This is the level of discourse we're talking about here. If a journalist wants to get to the bottom of a tweet, perhaps he should tweet back or retweet or whatever it is.

This is the level of discourse?? do you live in Australia or something, where they don't gaol people for making tweets..or maybe you don't know that people do get put in the poky, except Presidents of course...don't patronise me...sonny..

edit on 2-5-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: UKTruth

So I'm confused, he shouldn't talk to Kim?

I don't think he praised him, but saying it would be an honor to speak with another leader seems pretty standard.

Part of the confusion comes by design, liberals taking parts of sentences and making them into a story they can use to spin propaganda.

Here is what Trump said:

"If it would be appropriate for me to meet with him I would absolutely, I would be honoured to do it," the president told Bloomberg News. "Under the right circumstances I would meet with him." He added: "Most political people would never say that, but I’m telling you under the right circumstances I would meet with him."

Sounds to me like Trump folded under pressure. First it was one carrier group going there, then two. Then a line in the sand to not launch missiles. Now the carriers are gone, and Trump is talking up Kim and saying he would like to meet.

Not that I want war with NK, but Trump proved to the entire world with this that he's all bluster.

Ha....yep....59 Tomahawks and a MOAB....all bluster.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Or you might want to shoot a guy who beat you at poker last week. All you have to say is, "I suspected him of drug dealing". You're off the hook. Makes sooooo much sense.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Ha....yep....59 Tomahawks and a MOAB....all bluster.

Totally ineffective attacks with no followup. They collapsed some tunnels and blew up a runway that was back in operation the following day.

It didn't exactly send a strong diplomatic message. MOAB's can only be used in very specific circumstances, and Tomahawk strikes aren't really a good way to project force anywhere.

Besides, all three incidents involve three different countries, that have three different relationships with the US.
edit on 2-5-2017 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join