It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Refugee Running for Governor as GOP THIS IS BACKWARDS THINKING

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   
HAHAHA THIS IS AWESOME. So after Years of the Democrats/ The Left telling us that the GOP is Racist for denying Refugee access because it "will hurt there economies and Hiring Opportunities" lol we get a Refugee running for Governor not as a Democrat for "The Tolerant" party but as a member of the GOP. You know the Party that only supports rich white folks and is racist towards Black People and any other ethnic minority/religious group like Muslims. As the Left tells us they do. Man if I lived in Connecticut I would vote for this guy. But instead I live in NY and have to deal with Governor Cuomos chit.

GOP refugee running as a Governor

And this guy is just tearing the Democrats up. He has actually LIVED IN A DICTATORSHIP. And if hes calling Connecticut a one party system run solely by the power hungry Democrats I think ill take his word for it. The Democrats have been acting like Dictators. If they dont get what they want then they will throw 2 year old temper tantrums by rioting every chance they get. Hell Maxine Waters is calling for Trumps Impeachment when no evidence has even been brought to the attention of the American people. The only evidence brought forward is that "The FBI was investigating the Trump team".

Rep. Maxine Waters: Trump A ‘Pathological Liar,’ Needs To Be Removed From Office [VIDEO]

Read more:
dailycaller.com...

The tweet apparently set off Waters, who breathlessly ranted that Trump’s tweets are “horrible.” Read more: dailycaller.com...

Maxine obviously doesn't understand that Trump still has access to 1st Amendment to. I mean it almost sounds like shes for censorship of the 1st. Weird?

Waters called for the removal of Trump from office yet again, alleging that he has no business being the president. Read more: dailycaller.com...

Tell Hillary to actually run a Campaign next time.

“It is absolutely unbelievable that he could be the leader of the greatest nation in the world and we cannot allow him to stay in that position,” the California representative finished. Read more: dailycaller.com...

Man she has Trump Derangement Syndrome bad.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   
“It is absolutely unbelievable that he could be the leader of the greatest nation in the world and we cannot allow him to stay in that position,”.

This statement is all the proof that is required to demonstrate that this woman is completely insane.
edit on 2-5-2017 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod
I could not see the video, so I had to search the web to get some context. He moved to America at 21 from Albania due to political and cultural persecution, his father was killed by authorities if I heard him correctly. Got a job at Burger king and basically worked his way up from there. I guess he is a citizen now, and he does not have good things to say about the Democrats and their "one party system" in Connecticut.

Much praise for the President too and his efforts to uphold the law. Good to hear coming from a former refugee. If this guy can break Connectiut, they can reverse some of those anti-constitutional infringements on the 2nd Amendment that were passed during previous years.

Peter Lumaj for governor, 2018!

Peter Lumaj, was born and raised in communist Albania. Lack of freedom and opportunity in his homeland encouraged Peter and his three brothers, to escape oppression and settle in the United States.They left behind their parents and their seven other siblings, who suffered severe persecution at the hands of the communist government. Once in the United States, Peter learned English and enrolled in the City University of New York. While attending college, Peter worked as a porter and a doorman to support his family and to pay for his education. Peter went on to graduate Cum Laude with a BA in Political Science. Later, Peter enrolled in the Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law. While attending law school, he worked as a fraud investigator in the Giuliani Administration. Currently, Peter is a small businessman, a practicing attorney and the owner of the Law Offices of Lumaj.

edit on 5-2-2017 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
I could not see the video, so I had to search the web to get some context. He moved to America at 21 from Albania due to political and cultural persecution, his father was killed by authorities if I heard him correctly. Got a job at Burger king and basically worked his way up from there. I guess he is a citizen now, and he does not have good things to say about the Democrats and their "one party system" in Connecticut.

Much praise for the President too and his efforts to uphold the law. Good to hear coming from a former refugee. If this guy can break Connectiut, they can reverse some of those anti-constitutional infringements on the 2nd Amendment that were passed during previous years.

Peter Lumaj for governor, 2018!

Peter Lumaj, was born and raised in communist Albania. Lack of freedom and opportunity in his homeland encouraged Peter and his three brothers, to escape oppression and settle in the United States.They left behind their parents and their seven other siblings, who suffered severe persecution at the hands of the communist government. Once in the United States, Peter learned English and enrolled in the City University of New York. While attending college, Peter worked as a porter and a doorman to support his family and to pay for his education. Peter went on to graduate Cum Laude with a BA in Political Science. Later, Peter enrolled in the Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law. While attending law school, he worked as a fraud investigator in the Giuliani Administration. Currently, Peter is a small businessman, a practicing attorney and the owner of the Law Offices of Lumaj.

Im surprised this guy choose to learn English as his 2nd Language. The Way the Left is trying to take complete and utter control of the Government you would think they would make Spanish the main Language. But nope this guy choose to learn English. All the more proof that this guy assimilated successfully into American cultural. Successfully living out the American Dream that the Left is trying to deny people with Censorship anything they dont agree with.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Sounds like this guy is a prime example of living the American Dream. I wish him much luck in his election campaign. Makes me wish I lived in Connecticut just so I could vote for him.

As for old Maxine? She's a joke!
Only in California man.... *shakes head*

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   
The impression I get is that the Democrats do not want immigrants to integrate. It's almost as though they're using divide and conquer tactics....

A weaker society is easier to take control of. If everybody is segregated into ethnic and ideological communities, I think it would be easier for someone to step up and promise to fix everything, give people hope, and get people to vote for them. Promises made by politicians are often utter BS, but people don't have much choice other than to listen to them.

A reform of the political system is needed, not a reform of society by demographic change and ideological division.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
hope he wins!

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Good on him! I wish him luck.

Impeach Maxine!!

new topics

top topics

join