It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the UK etc about to start having their first suicide bombers?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted
a reply to: Mclaneinc

I'm sorry, at no point in the article you linked to can I see any references to suicide bombers, but you even put that as the link title - what's the point in blatant lying?

Lying?

I poorly contemplated a future event, sadly my time machine is out of juice, cheap arse Ebay flux capacitor..

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mclaneinc

I'm sorry, at no point in the article you linked to can I see any references to suicide bombers, but you even put that as the link title - what's the point in blatant lying?

Lying?

I poorly contemplated a future event, sadly my time machine is out of juice, cheap arse Ebay flux capacitor..

You overlaid the link to the BBC site to match your op where nowhere in the linked article was there any mention of suicide bombing - call it deception if it makes you feel better.
edit on 3-5-2017 by uncommitted because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: mersaultdies

The answer to your question is 'no' for various reasons.

Not that that will stop you sitting in your house going on about terrorism on ATS as you seem to like to do, and being joined in your preoccupations by the anti-islam/foreigner/immigrant brigade.

I'm sorry that I annoy your passive thoughts about the world with my wittering, you could use an ignore button which would have saved the need to be rather rude and condescending for all the wrong reasons. Perhaps you could have looked up about me before trying to daftly add me to the race brigade, you might have got a shock.

As I always say, I'm anti RADICAL Islam, sadly the difference is becoming less and less these days because of the influx of already Radicalised people....That's a fact...The fact I see it around me on a daily business and you clearly don't is a matter of location and not the fact it does not exist.

Please be better than that...

As for your assumption that it will be a no for 'various' unlisted reasons just beggars belief. Look at how Radical Islam has attacked people, in Israel its normally by knife or stones with the occasional suicide bomber but checks are very frequent so its not an easy option. However in Pakistan and most of the Middle East suicide bombers are pretty much the norm and as we saw at Westminster there was no sophisticated attack, it was a car and a knife. The only reasons suicide bombing hasn't spread more widely is the fact we have a pretty good intelligence system but one of the others reason women and children are not used is that unlike Iraq etc where the women are in a very concentrated version of Islam and pretty much are brainwashed whereas when they get here as much as the males would love them to take on the same role they have many freedoms. It however only takes a concentrated return to more Radical values and that COULD change.

With the number of female arrests and the fact the women were considered the planners it made me wonder if we could see the return to suicide bombing but by females here.

I'd hardly call any of that 'out there' as its an ongoing item in these countries, just not Europe or the US, as for my feelings about Radical Islam, well I simply look at the world and see exactly what Radical Islam has done, none of its good and if you read the evidence or even ask those that follow it they will tell you its to spread every where, yes, even to your leafy suburb. That's not an assumption re the spread, its clear easily proved fact.

But then again its easier to keep the head below sand and pretend all of Islam is nice, most are but I only talk of the radicals who very clearly are NOT nice people, they don't even follow their own book.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Lying?

You overlaid the link to the BBC site to match your op where nowhere in the linked article was there any mention of suicide bombing - call it deception if it makes you feel better.

The point of the BBC site and the short article quote was to point out that the Woman was considered the 'subject' ie the key person, I agree I didn't kae the point clearly and apologised twice later on which it would have been nice for you to have read rather than directly reply and not read the whole thread which is kind of the idea. So yes, point badly made but the point was made re the woman in the first post and you missed it, I simply wondered IF this could mean a change of tact on their part.

So at worst I failed to clarify and didn't intend to mislead, but part of that is also down to you not reading the post fully or reading further posts.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: EvillerBob

Bob, I addressed my mistake in posts shortly after the first, it was me trying to point out a different tact and not forgetting that we already have had bomb attacks in the UK. My next post will provide just how much I do know about the bomb attacks.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   

I was adding my voice to the sound of the crowd.............. just like all the little people who create a self fulfilling prophecy where all Muslims are bad.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

mate there are more stabbings in glasgow by 15 year old bams in one day than there are stabbings by muslim extremists in the whole UK

do you not remember the IRA ?

Oh I know the IRA very well, I'm from Belfast and the IRA and religion are the very reason I now live in England. I was almost killed by a bomb attack in Belfast, so yes I do know about them more than most. I doubt any of the people reading had a crowd behind your house scream to either leave of be burnt alive in your house while others hurled brick and petrol bombs through the windows. Personally I think we were lucky, they left us to run away in the early hours, me aged 7 in my PJ's, no shoes, nothing. We walked to the ferry in Belfast and left that morning.

So yes I do know about ALL the bombings etc, I did explain that in a later post and apologised for the mistake, my point of the thread was simply to say that I wondered if female suicide bombers might become the norm here as they are in the Middle East.

As for our streets, yes I know its not all Radical Muslims running around stabbing and killing, on my estate we worry more about the drug dealers for that (they just so happen to be made up of radical Somali's as well as non Muslims). But there is a growing problem just as there is with sexual assaults, gun and knife crime, they are steadily rising and regardless of if we like to admit to it a percentage is to do with who we bring in and how others are brought up, this does not just apply to Muslims in general who IF they are simply Muslim normally are really nice people who have gone through hell to get here but there IS a factor of crime committed by so called Muslims who actually follow things like Sharia which is NOT Islam and use their bastardised version of the religion as reason to commit said crimes. This won't slow down if we don't affect who comes in, its a fact that liberals refuse to accept while the victims of this grow in numbers.

Am I suggesting a mass cull of Muslims, No, my mother in law and my wife would not be happy as they are Muslims, am I suggesting Muslim's get different treatment, no, am I suggesting that Radical Islam is pounced upon and removed where possible, yes. But to be back on point, I wasn't saying its all happening NOW, it was a prediction of a possible future where female suicide bombers are in the same regularity as they are in the Middle east.

Yes its my fault of not making it clear but I did update other posts a few posts later.
edit on 3-5-2017 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   

I was adding my voice to the sound of the crowd.............. just like all the little people who create a self fulfilling prophecy where all Muslims are bad.

Then you know nothing about me which I can understand, my wife is a Muslim, as are my in laws, I like them am against RADICAL ISLAM, I don't care what some knuckle dragging thug in Britain's First says, I share no ideals with them thank yo kindly, nice to be tarred with that brush when I have made it clear by using RADICAL in all my posts, and if you think radicals are ok then you are in a very small unseeing club because ordinary Muslims detest them as the bastardise their religion that they follow.

What is worse is that I make it clear what I am am, who my family are in almost every post yet people always read it with blinkers on and so wish to clump any one who says Muslim in a haters club. Nice, makes a mockery of the point of reading and information sharing and just shows how similar the groups that shout hate and the ones that call others haters are.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Just for clarity AGAIN...The headline was badly thought out, I am aware of our history only too well, this was meant to be a possible FUTURE outcome by female bombers who are a HUGE problem in other countries and in the post from the BBC it states that one of the females was the planner of a future act of terrorism which has normally been a male domain here.

edit on 3-5-2017 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Interesting you thought I was referring to you.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Seriously??

Are you drinking something or just being daft and annoying, you have apart from the last post posted 3 times in the thread and all are maked as Reply To Mclaneinc and all refer to stuff I have said.

I don't know if you are trying to back pedal or just being a PITA but please stop, I don't mind a debate but when its like this there's no point.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Seriously??

Are you drinking something or just being daft and annoying, you have apart from the last post posted 3 times in the thread and all are maked as Reply To Mclaneinc and all refer to stuff I have said.

I don't know if you are trying to back pedal or just being a PITA but please stop, I don't mind a debate but when its like this there's no point.

My previous posts were about your misleading description of the link in your OP. When I made a point about being like all the little people who imply Muslim = bad when they add their own opinion on a thread essentially repeat what others have said I didn't state you in particular, but you obviously assumed I did, that's what I found interesting. You might want to think first, type second. Or despite your protestations, maybe I scratched a raw nerve - I don't know.
edit on 3-5-2017 by uncommitted because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Well one way to make sure you dont have people like that in your area is to join a community group , walk the streets yourself with others and make the place safer, engage and talk to your neighbours and build a community .

Sorry to hear about your childhood , I have friends from Belfast on both sides of the lines and they tell some mad stories

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Sadly there are few of us that would even speak about such thing let alone actually do something and as my health is going down hill I'm finding it harder to walk let alone police anything but I do see what you are saying and wholeheartedly agree.

Thank you for the kind words re the childhood, having a Catholic mother and Protestant father was enough to make us enemy number one on both sides.

Bad times..

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

Poor effort there, so sad to see someone struggle so badly in an attempt to engage a reaction, there's a real skill to mind games, do keep up..

Also sad to see a climb down from an insult, pretty poor show all around by you...

Perhaps there's a forum that helps you improve debating skills....

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   

So now you have a problem with women!

Perhaps looking them in the eye instead of chest and stop grabbing random girls bottoms, and your problem may alleviate

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 06:31 AM
link   

a reply to: uncommitted

Poor effort there, so sad to see someone struggle so badly in an attempt to engage a reaction, there's a real skill to mind games, do keep up..

Also sad to see a climb down from an insult, pretty poor show all around by you...

Perhaps there's a forum that helps you improve debating skills....

Trust me, there was no intention to insult, you're very thin skinned aren't you?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join