It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German parents furious after refugee allowed to live in daycare with small children

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: szino9

I'm sure Hitler thought along the same lines when he demonized the Jews.

ATTENTION! ATTENTION!
Godwins law has has now been broken on this thread!

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Oh come now. You don't want to ruin a perfect good tirade now do you?
Drama sells here .

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: trollz

Umm most people...I say again most people are not child predators. You do realize that right?
I don't get this type of thinking.
Someone says I love children these days and there some fool in the background saying that's sick.

Why do you assume that the OP meant all the refugees? I certainly don't think so and isn't that again racist in itself what you're trying to do here. Germany has a serious problem there is no denying that fact and it's going to get much worse if this continues unchecked. What pisses me off the most is the unwillingness to acknowledge the fact that there is a problem.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Umm most people...I say again most people are not child predators. You do realize that right?
I don't get this type of thinking.
Someone says I love children these days and there some fool in the background saying that's sick.

Nobody said most people are child predators. Some are.
If you had a bunch of small children, would you allow some random homeless man off the street to come live in your house with them, without knowing anything about him or his background? Obviously not. It's just the same as how you wouldn't allow some random stranger to run a daycare without knowing full well who they are and what their intentions are.
There's a difference between accommodating refugees in refugee centers and housing them underneath a daycare full of small children, especially when tensions are so high with all of the refugee assaalts and rapes (even on children) taking place.
Refugee housing should be absolutely and unquestionably off-limits when the safety of children is at risk.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Thats why the EU is collasping and far right partys gaining strength.

The main stream Eurocrats refuse to listen!

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I get the hatred for anyone different, I really do. I don't agree with it, but I get that there are actually people out there who, despite seeming to be otherwise intelligent and reasoning adult human beings, choose to condemn huge numbers of people for the actions of a relative few; look down their self-righteous noses at those whom they consider to somehow be beneath them...sit in smug judgement of them because they have nowhere to go, and are forced to endure the hatred and venom directed at them by people whom they've never even met, just to have a roof over their heads. I get that this rampant hate inspires people to accuse others of crimes...or in this case, the mere intention...that they have not been shown to have actually done.

When hurricane Katrina left thousands of people homeless, hungry and in need of medical attention in New Orleans, they didn't have anywhere to go either. In our city, and several others across Texas, we took them in. We took them into the hospitals and gave them hot meals and medical treatment. We rearranged bed assignments so they'd have a temporary shelter...we put a lot of them in the basement, directly under the children's hospital, which contains 400 patients and is almost always full.

We didn't build new or extra shelters. We made room for them in our community. Entire apartment buildings were reserved to house them for up to one year, each adult in a household given a couple thousand dollars for things they needed, entire hotels were closed to the public to house them. They got free rent and utilities, free phones...free everything. And we were happy to do it. They lost everything they had, had to flee the only home they'd ever known.

Why wouldn't anyone want to help people in such a dire situation? Out of the Katrina transplants here, there were plenty of baddies. Thieves, drug dealers, con artists...I know two who are chilling in prison right now, as a matter of fact. But because of the relative few, should all of them have been regarded as criminals and treated accordingly? Some people here think so. Thankfully, in a city of millions, "some" translates to a very tiny portion of the populace. Otherwise, those refugees would have been treated very badly, without having done anything personally to deserve it. Guilt by association...and it doesn't take much for those people to convince others to adopt that ignorant mentality, either.

The tone of the OP strongly suggests a narrow-minded, backward mentality at play in which people who have been uprooted from a horrible, terrifying situation and were fortunate enough to escape with their lives must have wanted to be relocated so they could have a fresh batch of women and children to sexually assault. Right...they didn't leave because their country is torn to sh!t. They fled and left everything behind because they were really, really horny and they heard there were churches full of kids nearby. Well. Where I come from, they call that kind of thinking "50 Shades of Stupid"...aka, ignorant, hyperbolic fear mongering.

By that pathetic excuse for logic, all Catholic priests only sign up for the job because there's a steady flow of altar boys for them to violate. Not one of those guys are just normal, devoted men of the cloth, who became priests simply because they wanted to serve their creator and walk a spiritual path. Nope. They're just in it for the boys. And school teachers, too...there have been countless child molestation cases by teachers...so that means no child is ever safe in a classroom, and parents should be very afraid every time they put their kids on that school bus. Sounds incredibly silly, doesn't it? It should.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: Perfectenemy

We got pissed of germans everywhere and contrary what the world may believe if the refugees keep up to treat us like there own golden goose they are in for a whole world of hurt. Like the US we got our own silent majority and we feel like we are slowly but surely backed into a corner.

Sounds to me like its Revolution time in Germany. Gird your loins for battle and overthrow the crappy politicians.
Would the Military join in to help?

Not many germans want to admit it but our Bundeswehr is more like a joke with really crappy equipment. Just look up the whole G36 fiasco. There is currently a huge abuse scandal that involves many fellow soldiers in their ranks too. At this point our military is just a caricature of itself. I honestly couldn't tell if they would fight with us but the majority of our german soldiers are pretty nationalistic. I'm not fully aware if this involves just our country or the politicians though. Like Obama Merkel despises our military so there is a good chance that they switch sides if push comes to shove.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Sorry but the Hurricane Katrina crisis is nowhere near the same as the refugee crisis we are currently facing.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   
People only continue to do what they are allowed to get away with, no matter if they are refugees or natural born citizens of any given country and even with iron clad consequences there are those who will continue to commit egrigious acts nonetheless.

I believe the majority of the crimes being committed by refugees would lessen immensely if those refugees committing crimes were held to the same standards legally that legal citizens are held to. The problem is that in many of the countries accepting refugees they are being allowed too much leeway due to "cultural differences and misunderstanding" and it is leading not only to chaos but some serious feelings of resentment- and it is not a far stretch from resentment to hatred.

Our leaders of the world's free nations used to pride themselves on defending equality and serving the people of their countries' best interest but this has changed all because of fear of being labeled as racist (which is ridiculous because Islam is a religion and political system, not a race) or as Islamaphobic (also ridiculous because noone seems to have a problem with peaceful refugees who are trying to blend into their host nation's societies instead of demanding preferential treatment and to be judged by their own religious laws rather than abiding by the laws and customs of the land). In their fear our leaders have allowed the foxes to rule the henhouses- and the farmers are getting sick of it. It is a formula for disaster and it is well into the making.

As for the situation which is the focus of the OP? Would the church normally allow unvetted people to live on the premises temporarily even with the daycare in operation there? I do not know the laws or customs pertaining to this in Germany but common sense dictates that while it wouldn't be a wise decision I highly doubt whether it would be illegal- but I certainly wouldn't want any of the children in my own family put at risk in such a way whether it be an unvetted refugee or any other non-employee who has not been through a thorough background check. I certainly can understand what all of the hubbub is about!

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

Nothing bigoted calling all Middle Easter refguees pedos and rapsists.

Seeing as there prophet mohumed was a pedophile.....

What about do you say about the Catholic Church then...
Protected Pedos out in the open.

Another ill-informed article for certain people.. thats all.
Look at time posted and look at initial reply times for the first few posts... thats all it takes.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

Nothing bigoted calling all Middle Easter refguees pedos and rapsists.

What about do you say about the Catholic Church then...
Protected Pedos out in the open.

Another ill-informed article for certain people.. thats all.
Look at time posted and look at initial reply times for the first few posts... thats all it takes.

Hate the catholic church. Made a few threads slamming them.

Think the vaticon should have its assets siezed to compensate those abused.

But you contine to put Isam on a peddlestool

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Beautifully written. Kudos.

I was in both places, Texas and NOLA after Katrina. We were living in Spring, TX, a bedroom suburb of Houston just north of IAH, the airport. Our church, our community took in Katrina refugees, sponsored them, helped them find housing and jobs. In many respects, Spring and other areas like it were the winners of Katrina.....many highly qualified Nurses, Teachers, and Doctors had had to leave NOLA and had no way to return so they eventually filtered into life in Texas making everyone's lives a bit better.

My NOLA inlaws needed help; my wife and I were back into NOLA about three days after the storm. (We got smuggled in thanks to a "pass" provided by on of my wife's 200 or so relatives). We secured my wife's mother's residence and belongings. It was dangerous work because of all the nail studded debris. As we labored away, we could here the steady bursts of gun fire not far away; the National Guard came by.......they were unarmed, nice, but useless. The locals were having to defend their businesses from roaming gangs of thugs who, among other things, had raided the local Walgreens and then set fire to it. We got out alive and with our "refugee", my wife's mom.

I had lived in NOLA years previous to Katrina. Katrina killed NOLA; it will never be the same and we don't return except to bury the dead as they shuffle off their mortal coils.

I understand the angst of the Germans in their plight. If ATS will allow it, I'll explain the situation in something of a very unPC way. Imagine as you read this that I'm Archie Bunker talking in his accent, Archie would say: "Edith, its like this, see.....God made the Germans, and that's how come they call their land "Germany", just like they named France after the French. God intended the Germans live in Germany because they are the German people which is why its called Germany! God made Eritrea; he intended Eritreans live in Eritrea. Now we got these lily livered pinkos like Meathead over there mixing it all up!"

Typical Archie, he got it all wrong, but.........if you think of his comment from the standpoint of the Germans, it kind of makes sense, but only because...............the "Germans" are a "People", a genetic line separate and distinct from, say, the Australian aborigines. Americans on the other hand.....aren't a "People". No offense intended but for the most part, we're a nation of mutts, with the few exceptions, like my wife and her family who are ethnically French; they still speak French (sort of, I won't take her to France for fear they'd try to kill her for murdering French).

So, yea......I sympathize with the Germans; their situation is entirely different than what we endured after Katrina. And worse, just like the situation in France, the refugees will never fully assimilate into German culture, they'll always be "the other" and will be ghettoized. In many respects, because the nations of Europe are nations of "Peoples", Europe is peculiarly unsuited for this refugee resettlement effort. And, probably........the US and perhaps South America are more peculiarly suited for this refugee crises.

Helmet's on..ing to the bunker for that last sentence!

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   
America would have been much worse off had hillary won. An unfettered entry for all who wish to come, and to take full advantage of the system which would have been fed by the Saudi 's among others who do not allow refugees into their country. The middle east wants rid of their bottom feeders and a clean start at the western worlds expense. How many refugees are entering China?? Ok so they take indochinese to work in factories and "prosper" compared to their countries of origon...

I still say someone or country in the Islamic world holds the red button in hand forcing other countries to bow and apear submissive to the plan to over take the planet according to this jihad against the west.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: kamatty
When the far right went full retard in germany ww2 was born, now the far left has gone full retard in germany, are they going to lead us into a messy war?! as always its everyone in the middle that gets fu@ked.

The Far Right went full retard because the Far Left has gone full retard with their tolerance for deviancy and decandence, while imposing high taxes for punitive war reparations leading to crime and loan sharking. The average home owner didn't have any support for the Far Left, but they wouldn't oppose the Far Right either.

It's amazing how people never learn from history.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Nothing bigoted calling all Middle Eastern refugees pedos, terrorists, and rapists.

I wouldn't want them in a facility that invited a random white bread homeless guy to live in a basement that offered him easy access to the little kids, either.

I get the position of wanting to help the refugee, and I would be all about doing that. However, I draw the line when it allows the completely strange refugee actual access to my child like that. It creates a safety risk. Normally, people cannot work with small children without passing any number of background and other security checks, but apparently, they can let a random strange man have free access to them ... because refugee.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Nothing bigoted calling all Middle Eastern refugees pedos, terrorists, and rapists.

That's not an argument.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

I am interested to know why the pastor didn't took the refugee to his own home.

I mean he was playing good Samaritan.

Just saying.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Hear about the time Mohammed's wife called him a pedophile?

Mohammed responded "Pedophile is a pretty big word for a 9 year old!"

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

Hear about the time Mohammed's wife called him a pedophile?

Mohammed responded "Pedophile is a pretty big word for a 9 year old!"

What do you call an illiterate, paedophile, racist, schizophrenic, mass-murderering slave trader?Well, the Muslims call him "the perfect man" and "an example for all to follow"...

Arab scientists have invented a time-travel device that can transport an entire country back to the middle ages.They"re calling it "Islam".

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join