It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German parents furious after refugee allowed to live in daycare with small children

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on May, 2 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   

A protestant church community in Flintbek, northern Germany, has sparked anger among locals after giving shelter to an Eritrean refugee in the cellar of a children’s center.

Parents argued that the children’s day care center at the Evangelical Church of Flintbek was not a suitable place for refugees and asylum seekers

The parents’ concerns apparently had no effect on Manfred Schade, a local pastor who advised them to choose another kindergarten if they didn’t agree

Source
This is beyond sick. Even in the U.S., you don't allow random strangers to come live in daycare centers full of children, even if the person has identification and is a lifelong citizen. We all know why. You don't endanger children like that. But to allow a random refugee from Eritrea, whom you know absolutely nothing about, to live where he has access to up to 80 something small children is completely insane. To make matters worse, a local pastor told the parents to take their children elsewhere if they didn't like it.

"the weakest members of this society are publicly denigrated as potential threats or terrorists.

Yeah, because THEY ARE... Every time a refugee rapes a child because he's having a "sexual emergency", he has become a threat and a terrorist. Every time a refugee rapes and murders a woman, he has become a threat and a terrorist. Every time a refugee breaks into an elderly care facility and violently rapes the elderly disabled residents, he has become a threat and a terrorist. Every time a refugee commits an act of terror and kills multiple people, he has become a threat and a terrorist.

the German intelligence agency currently has as many as 1,600 people on its radar, and is registering more and more violent Islamists on its soil.

Those are just the ones the government knows about... How many refugees are already there who are total ghosts without any documentation or proof of identity? How many refugees are completely unaccounted for? How many refugees showed no signs of being violent Islamists and are just biding their time, waiting to carry out the next attack? More attacks will come, that I can guarantee.

+6 more 
posted on May, 2 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
German citizens have become weak. Germany has become a literal dumpster for all of the third world rejects. You reap what you sow for letting the fears of the past drive the future.

I don't think I will ever visit Germany again until they manage to find their balls and pride in who they are.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: 4N0M4LY

I get the refugee plight. And yes countries should help.

But it needs to be with the firm understanding that. It's Germany. You need to conform to our ways, laws and customs.

If you can't go move to Saudi Arabia.

You've been warned.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

I wouldn't trust my kids to any religious organisation run day care.
Plenty of children have been raped in churches by priests and pastors.
Just saying.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Those heartless racist parents better get used to it.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Nothing bigoted calling all Middle Eastern refugees pedos, terrorists, and rapists.
edit on 2-5-2017 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Better be safe than sorry.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
This is just stupid.

Not just this which is bad but natives getting evicted from their homes to house migrants, hotels closed to be turned into migrant housing, people turned away from hospitals because the facilities are being used to house migrants, all across Europe. It's ridiculous and wrong.

If we are going to accept these people for whatever reason they should build special refugee camps with all the facilities they need to survive comfortably for a few years or so. Instead of just letting them into the country and then releasing them.

There's also no organised transport for these migrants more often than not, so half the time they walk across Europe in medieval conditions being attacked by robbers.

The whole situation sucks and isn't going to get any better without a change in leadership across Europe as a whole.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   

He didn't have "access to 80 children" there are about 80 refugee children going to that kindergarten and the Eritrean in question lived in the cellar, ie nowhere near the children. It was temporary and he is gone now.

If you fear every stranger the terrorists have won. If you loose all compassion you're the same as the terrorists.
Churches have the right are even obliged to help people in need. This pastor was responsible for the man he helped. In more than just one way actually.
You're pathetic.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Does it mention why he is a Refugee??, or is he a economic Migrant that is "claiming" refugee status?..

I say this as I have come into contact with numerous peoples of different heritage from many regions that claim refugee status to tie a case up in the court of human rights for years and years, call it a loop hole if you will..

And no I would not be happy with a unvetted individual that probably has zero background information or even a open line of enquiry with his nation of birth having access to my child..

I say that as there is zero to gain from him having access, he is not a teacher so why risk it?. It is not like you have the right to beat a son of a bitch to death when they do go full rappy, this Europe after all where the citizens are told to shut up and enjoy the forced multi cultural soup enrichment program that is slowly ruining every aspect of western life...

RA

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

You sound so afraid, that must be an exhausting way to live.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   
When the far right went full retard in germany ww2 was born, now the far left has gone full retard in germany, are they going to lead us into a messy war?! as always its everyone in the middle that gets fu@ked.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: szino9

I'm sure Hitler thought along the same lines when he demonized the Jews.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

We got plenty of refugee camps but apparently they prefer to burn them down because they are not luxurious enough to accomodate them. It's still a huge mess and the truth is we weren't prepared for such mass amount of refugees. There is a lot of infighting between them too. Merkel had the glourious idea to pay them so that they can rebuild there home but it's not working as intended. I know people prefer to stick their head in the sand and pretend everything is fine but that's just stupid. Merkel is already backtracking from her various statements of her infamous we can do it bs slogan and slowly realizing that it was a mistake to let so many people in without a proper vetting process.

Our politicians are stupid and had no idea how to handle the situation. I'm furious that so many inncoents have to suffer because of their incompetence. I'm pissed that nobody in germany seems to give a f#ck about our current state of affairs. They are scared to speak up because people like Swills jump at there throats at any given opportunity. If they even think about to tell the truth about the refugee crisis they are labeled Nazi or bigoted. Well i for one will no longer be a part of this PC bs. Housing islamic refugees in a children daycare center is beyond retarded but i'm not surprised. Signaling virtue is all the rage now consequences be damned. F#ck i'm so tired of the bs.

I understand the need to house women and children but the majority are males in there early 20s and they refuse to go back to there countries because they now have evertyhing they wanted. Mekrel gave them no reason to leave Germany ever again. Merkel should be crucified for this but alas my fellow germans are already debating that she deserves another chance. I got no words for that. They are either delusional or brainwashed.

Call me what you want but the Islam of the middle eastern regions doesn't mix with our western version of Islam. The refugees don't know it yet but our muslims are pretty pissed about that too. Germany is on a path to be completely divided and our turkish community is already splitting in two groups because of the Erdogan referendum. We got pissed of germans everywhere and contrary what the world may believe if the refugees keep up to treat us like there own golden goose they are in for a whole world of hurt. Like the US we got our own silent majority and we feel like we are slowly but surely backed into a corner. Make no mistake to generalize us just from all the virtue signaling social media bs. Those people have no idea how the real world works and the fuse is already lit.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Do you have to involve Hitler in every discussion or is it just a reflex? If a refugee rapes and kills people i'm no longer allowed to call them out? Are you mental? This has nothing to do with the Jews. Btw the real brown shirts are rampaging through the US but please do tell how i should feel about my own country.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Germany, Germany. When we said to stop blindly killing and persecuting specific groups of people- the world did not intend for you to take that as permission to do a 180 and blindly let everyone do as they please in your country either.

I realize i"m exaggerating a bit- and perhaps it's just the media I come across, but it seems Germany has a serious problem right now.

There has got to be a better way. I do want those who need help and need shelter and food to recieve it, but not at the supposed expenses that the German people are facing.

Now, I'd never have my kid in one of those day cares anyway (or any daycare for that matter. We are currently blessed with the peace of mind of keeping our child home until preschool starts.) That priests response says it all to me. He either doesn't see their feelings on this matter or he doesn't respect them. Time to decide whether or not to leave your kid there or pick a new school.

I like to think I was born to an accepting family, and that I have bred my own accepting family, but while accepting and willing to help, I was never a part of a naive family. Always keep your wits about you. Think of all possible outcomes, and be prepared.

-Alee
edit on 5/2/2017 by NerdGoddess because: 360-180

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Umm most people...I say again most people are not child predators. You do realize that right?
I don't get this type of thinking.
Someone says I love children these days and there some fool in the background saying that's sick.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

We got pissed of germans everywhere and contrary what the world may believe if the refugees keep up to treat us like there own golden goose they are in for a whole world of hurt. Like the US we got our own silent majority and we feel like we are slowly but surely backed into a corner.

Sounds to me like its Revolution time in Germany. Gird your loins for battle and overthrow the crappy politicians.
Would the Military join in to help?

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Nothing bigoted calling all Middle Easter refguees pedos and rapsists.

Seeing as there prophet mohumed was a pedophile.....

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   

I don't know what hitler thought. However I think those who have children in that daycare have every rights to question this move, and be concerned.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join