It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RINO Ryan

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   
This is probably one of the best captions and photos I've seen which truly encapsulates the RINO which is Ryan. This made me laugh even though I am a Trump supporter. Still pretty funny.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I'm not laughing.

Just another reason we should make them implement term limits.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

make them

That is the important part of your statement.
They will never do it voluntarily.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Yep.

Or we could 'incite' them to do it.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13
This is probably one of the best captions and photos I've seen which truly encapsulates the RINO which is Ryan. This made me laugh even though I am a Trump supporter. Still pretty funny.

The RINOs are really showing their true colors. I am done with Republicans. They talk a good game but simply have no spine or balls to actually do anything when given the power.

After Obamacare, they begged for us to give them the Senate and Congress. We did. They didn't do anything.

They then begged for us to give them the Presidency. We did. They still haven't done anything.

Democrats = Republicans. It is clear that they are two sides of the same coin.

The Republicans can literally pass almost anything they want. They need to go big. Blow up IRS. Reform social security. Secure the border. They can't do anything.

I think it should be pretty clear how little power the President truly has...

The sad thing is we won't get term limits because the majority of the populace is too stupid to for a convention to get this stuff done.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: butcherguy

Yep.

Or we could 'incite' them to do it.

You go first.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

And the GOP cannibalism starts to claim another victim. Republicans can never at any cost consider that their rhetoric is incompatible with modern politics, just accuse all the politicians who try and fail to implement it as not being conservative enough.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

And the GOP cannibalism starts to claim another victim. Republicans can never at any cost consider that their rhetoric is incompatible with modern politics, just accuse all the politicians who try and fail to implement it as not being conservative enough.

It isn't cannibalism, it is that a good half of the Republican party and its leadership are no better than Democrats. While Trump ran as a Republican, the reality is that he is a third party candidate. Remember, the establishment Republicans wanted Jeb. He was their guy. Just like the Democrats rigged it for Hillary.

The Republican establishment doesn't want to make the big changes because they benefit from the status quo.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

The RINOs are really showing their true colors. I am done with Republicans.

Your acting like the two branches of the same party have extremely different motives.

Edit : I see you've eluded to what I just said. Although I don't think even close to half have good intentions. The only way they get reelected is if they appease the check writers.
edit on 2-5-2017 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Oh please Ryans is snipped off he didn't get a date to the prom(getting the nomination).

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

It isn't cannibalism, it is that a good half of the Republican party and its leadership are no better than Democrats. While Trump ran as a Republican, the reality is that he is a third party candidate. Remember, the establishment Republicans wanted Jeb. He was their guy. Just like the Democrats rigged it for Hillary.

The Republican establishment doesn't want to make the big changes because they benefit from the status quo.

Hey man. Whatever you gotta tell yourself. It's your party.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

originally posted by: Outlier13

The RINOs are really showing their true colors. I am done with Republicans. They talk a good game but simply have no spine or balls to actually do anything when given the power.

After Obamacare, they begged for us to give them the Senate and Congress. We did. They didn't do anything.

They then begged for us to give them the Presidency. We did. They still haven't done anything.

Democrats = Republicans. It is clear that they are two sides of the same coin.

The Republicans can literally pass almost anything they want. They need to go big. Blow up IRS. Reform social security. Secure the border. They can't do anything.

I think it should be pretty clear how little power the President truly has...

The sad thing is we won't get term limits because the majority of the populace is too stupid to for a convention to get this stuff done.

You sure it is not just because they have been taking horse crap for the past few decades, playing to the "I shouldn't have to pay for that " crowd. While knowing the actual ramifications of that would be devestating???

Let's play out the normal republican stick shall we???

First off I think we need to point out the automation thing...

Every second it takes less humans to do the amount of work required to keep all of humanity fed, clothed and entertained.

And the only expanding industry that actually requires real life people is like you tube type content. Everything else is shrinking to oblivion..

Servers/cashiers get replaced by kiosks.

Truck drivers will be replaced by self driving cars ..

Hell even holly wood is using more and more cgi..

Exc, exc, exc

Ok so to the actual republiccan talking points..

1) Big cuts to welfare...

Ok so less and less jobs, and not just that, but jobs that pay less and less and less help from the gov sector..

So by any measure you have more and more poor people that are poorer and poorer. Which ALWAYS leads to more crime and more damaged people..

2) kill obama care and stop the subsidies..

Even the republicans admit that premiums will not go down.. we are the last modern country allowing insurance companies to take a huge cut off the top when they are only middle men who do not preform a medical function. The insurance companies know their days are numbered and will be milking the system for everything WE are worth.

3) deregulate big buisness and they will pay more.

Why??? Paying more to your employees isn't profitable.. paying them the very least you possibly can is more profitable.. and that isn't even considering automation marking ALL jobs fewer and farther between.

The GOP's publicly stated agenda will be a disaster that would fall 100% at their feet..

All their blow hard policy positions in real life would create countless poor, watch countless sick die and possible even have people starving in the streets...

Honestly, I am all for it...

We will never have the political will to go single payer or establish a universal salary, without a whole lot of pain...

You'll need prob half the country to be uninsured and 60% unemployment and the fastest way to that. Is letting the GOP have their way.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   
President Trump MUST work CLOSELY with Democrats, if he wants to get "big ticket" items passed.

Republicans voted 16 times to kill ObamaCare, then lost their nerve when they really could do it.

There's NO WAY they'll be able to pass Tax Reform, Infrastructure Improvement, etc.. President Trump is locking in a FAILED Presidency, if he's planning on the Republican Congress implementing his agenda.

Trump will just have to use existing laws and executive orders to strengthen the borders against illegals and drugs.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   
This headline caption and photo illustrates what we always have known about career and DC politicians regardless of their side of the isle. They all have the same agenda and unfortunately it will never change. Ever.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Every election I have two fears:
1. that the democrats do the things that they promise during the campaign, and
2. that the republicans don't.

Yes, I live in constant disappointment.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   

They're not trying to implement it, dude. That's the issue. Ryan's ACTIONS have not been conservative, nor were Boehners. The GOP has a serious issue getting an actual conservative into the speaker's chair. Unfortunately, if they boot Ryan, Kevin McCarthy is likely next in line and is absolutely another RINO... Mark Meadows would be a good pick, IMO, but the 125 or so RINOs in the House would split the vote because they'd rather see Pelosi as speaker than someone who the GOP progressives can't control. Easier to point fingers at the other party than risk the public recognizing the double crossing devils in your own party and vote them out (especially when you're among the 125+/- devils and see the potential of being tossed out on your ass).

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Apparently it is lost on you guys that I'm making fun of you for pretending like RINOs aren't Republicans.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

...and its apparently lost on you that your mockery is off point. The left has spent year painting the GOP as being further and further right and it's simply not the reality of the situation. About half of the elected representatives have moved demonstrably leftward, the rest have stood pat, and the voter base hasn't shifted... the conservative voter is left voting between leans left and staunchly left (the Democrat candidate) in most election and they pinch their nose and vote for "leans left" in the hopes that at least our firearms and a handful of our Rights and liberties will survive the term.

RINOs are "Republicans," in so much as anyone registered as a Republican is, by definition a Republican... I'm saying RINOs aren't conservative. The Republican party's marketing materials are turning into lies everytime they advertise themselves as being the party of conservatives as long as these idiots are in the party. I'll tell you something else, as the Democrats of national importance like Obama, Clinton, Pelosi, et al become more and more corporatist and globalist, the dividing line between the RINOs and the establishment Democrats is becoming fuzzier and fuzzier. 8 years ago I did not vote for McCain nor Obama because, honestly, I saw very little difference between the two and thought they both suck. If Paul Ryan, Jeb Bush, Marco Rubio, or John Kaisich had ended up being the candidate against Clinton last November, I'd have once again written in "Hugh Jass" or "Rusty Shackleford" on my Alaska ballot as I have in the past. You're confusing party with partisan ethos and you're smart enough that I guarantee the confusion is intentional.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Sure sure. Keep ranting at me about how you don't like these guys because they don't have the exact same beliefs as you. It's your party. I don't care how you eat your own.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

...and its apparently lost on you that your mockery is off point. The left has spent year painting the GOP as being further and further right and it's simply not the reality of the situation. About half of the elected representatives have moved demonstrably leftward, the rest have stood pat, and the voter base hasn't shifted... the conservative voter is left voting between leans left and staunchly left (the Democrat candidate) in most election and they pinch their nose and vote for "leans left" in the hopes that at least our firearms and a handful of our Rights and liberties will survive the term.

RINOs are "Republicans," in so much as anyone registered as a Republican is, by definition a Republican... I'm saying RINOs aren't conservative. The Republican party's marketing materials are turning into lies everytime they advertise themselves as being the party of conservatives as long as these idiots are in the party. I'll tell you something else, as the Democrats of national importance like Obama, Clinton, Pelosi, et al become more and more corporatist and globalist, the dividing line between the RINOs and the establishment Democrats is becoming fuzzier and fuzzier. 8 years ago I did not vote for McCain nor Obama because, honestly, I saw very little difference between the two and thought they both suck. If Paul Ryan, Jeb Bush, Marco Rubio, or John Kaisich had ended up being the candidate against Clinton last November, I'd have once again written in "Hugh Jass" or "Rusty Shackleford" on my Alaska ballot as I have in the past. You're confusing party with partisan ethos and you're smart enough that I guarantee the confusion is intentional.

If they actually did the things they have claimed they wanted to do for decades, they would be crazy far right...

The ONLY way some one could say they are not crazy hard right. Is because they have been chickening out on policy...

Mostly because it isn't even farther right...

They know all the garbage they preach is nonsense that would have instant ramifications that would fall directly at their feet..

It's crazy easy to claim your pan is better than the status quo if your plan is never actually implemented...which is the definition of an opposition party playing demagogue..

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join