It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recent riots possible trial runs????

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Hey Vasa... Thanks for the reply... Your thread here has a lot of merit. Well.. at least we are all completely aware of the dire consequence of everyone centrally located at an event.

That's why we set up ground zero, and move outward in concentric circles say 50 to100'...even 250-500-750 etc depending.

I've moved up I. C. S. Incident Command.. So even command posts can be set up as I explained... With others outside of the location to minimize threat and still maintain maximum effect.

Channeling responder and exits in the same spot or spots isn't a smart idea.... We'd be sitting ducks. Thanks again V. C..... Best, MS

Aren't these teams set up mostly to control a mob type force though? What if the intention was to have them follow, and not rioting.

My main reason for posting about this is the movement I saw in the videos of both the protesters and the riot police. They were paralleling each other and following. The protesters seemed fairly coordinated and moved fairly quickly. Unless there is a team set up for bomb sniffing, couldn't that pose a huge threat?

Nice to have someone on here that is in the know!

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Well.........I can't speak for you, and its none of my business really, but I'm over 55 and hope not to live long enough to see the solution. But, its not going to be pretty! And I shudder to think what comes after Trump, paybacks are a #itch!

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

You might very well be onto something. Agents Provocateurs could be working for almost anybody.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bobaganoosh
None of the protests make sense. Most don't even know what they are protesting.

I don't think the stupidity is an act, I really believe these people are stupid. The day they try anything, there will be a bloodbath. The cops won't hesitate to mow down a crowd in this climate. That could be the point, who really knows anymore.

I think most of them are stupid, but I don't think the organizers behind them are. Stupid is useful. They can be motivated very easily, and they don't really question, not like they should.

In other times and places, they've been called useful idiots. They are cannon fodder for a revolution and the ones who survive have more or less outlived their usefulness and often are some of the first victims of the new regimes.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   
May Day has been appropriated by more 'Liberalized Protest' but the origins are to commemorate the 'Haymarket Affair'

Liberals try and say we 'hijacked May Day' but in reality, the Liberals did (Like everything)

anarchist using Black Bloc tactics are not a new phenomenon, look back at every May Day, look back at the 'Batte of Seattle' look all over the world, we have always been around, it's just now with the media exploiting the 'Trump-Anti-Trump' narrative we are being shown more, on top of the fact you have the delusional right who think we are Obama's Army paid by Soro's and the Delusional Left who think we are 'Russian/Alt-Right' agitators trying to distract from "Muh Russia"

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   
But you can say this for any riot that has happened since????who knows. You tend to see small factions stirring up some type of scheme. It's usually the same tactics, but only NOW you are noticing it even more. We know that nothing good comes out of riots/protest whatever you want to call it. Anyway you look at it now it can be a setup.
edit on 2-5-2017 by KonquestAbySS because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: KonquestAbySS
But you can say this for any riot that has happened since????who knows. You tend to see small factions stirring up some type of scheme. It's usually the same tactics, but only NOW you are noticing it even more. We know that nothing good comes out of riots/protest whatever you want to call it. Anyway you look at it now it can be a setup.

Not really, none of the factions were very well organized nor had any heavy hitters in them like the old Minutemen leader is with Antifa....that should raise some serious eyebrows.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
May Day has been appropriated by more 'Liberalized Protest' but the origins are to commemorate the 'Haymarket Affair'

Liberals try and say we 'hijacked May Day' but in reality, the Liberals did (Like everything)

anarchist using Black Bloc tactics are not a new phenomenon, look back at every May Day, look back at the 'Batte of Seattle' look all over the world, we have always been around, it's just now with the media exploiting the 'Trump-Anti-Trump' narrative we are being shown more, on top of the fact you have the delusional right who think we are Obama's Army paid by Soro's and the Delusional Left who think we are 'Russian/Alt-Right' agitators trying to distract from "Muh Russia"

Except with the Haymarket Affair they had a real legitimate reason to protest, and it was really hard working adults doing it, not do nothing kids living off their parents.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: mikell
My wife and I just talked about this last night. With the violence from these protesters increasing she asked me what would happen if they came to our little town. My response was that she would see the end to the protesting on the day that happened. I would imagine the result would be the same in any small town across the country. That's the difference between small towns and big cities. If they get brave enough to venture out of the cities they should probably bring something other than bottles and M-80s. We won't stand by and watch them torch our businesses and create chaos.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Simon_Boudreaux
a reply to: mikell
My wife and I just talked about this last night. With the violence from these protesters increasing she asked me what would happen if they came to our little town. My response was that she would see the end to the protesting on the day that happened. I would imagine the result would be the same in any small town across the country. That's the difference between small towns and big cities. If they get brave enough to venture out of the cities they should probably bring something other than bottles and M-80s. We won't stand by and watch them torch our businesses and create chaos.

Yeah...not terribly worried about them in my area either....they would be made pretty quick work of the first person they harassed.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Well, first glad you know everyone's personal details to be able to make a generalized statement such as that, second the Mayday marches are to commemorate the Haymarket affair and those who fought for the working class

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

Chilling thought. No, hadn't considered that, but very valid point! Seriously, have you considered suggesting this to the government, and/or police departments? It's a very good insight. Learn, and bait, has happened before. They are clearly organized, too, and likely aid, as it was proven the anti-Trump people were.

Really glad we live in a smaller place, and in a very pro-gun state!!

Nah...havent thought about suggesting to anyone. I am hoping the government has much smarter people than myself watching what's going on.

Well, if they don't, we are already in trouble!! Likely, though, you are correct, and they do consider such a possibility.

The degree of organization with these groups, and the way so many work together, is quite disturbing to me. We haven't seen anything quite like this before. It's as though some don't care if they expose connections.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Thank heaven for the 2A. These pathetic hate-spewing trash that spit on the rule of law and use the Constitution as toilet paper are nothing but ISIS without the goats.

Thugs in black masking their faces, destroying property, and threatening free speech are nothing but violent domestic terrorists seeking an excuse to vent their anger at having become losers in the real world.

They think it's cool to call themselves "the resistance" like they have some kind of valid cause. They are losers and punks, and that includes the thugs like Bill Ayers that may be egging them on.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Well, first glad you know everyone's personal details to be able to make a generalized statement such as that, second the Mayday marches are to commemorate the Haymarket affair and those who fought for the working class

Most people were working actual jobs the day the protests were going on, so sure...a generalization is worthy in this case. So the now non-working class is fighting for what exactly? I don't recall any mass firings or layoffs since the protests, so again...no jobs? Students? Living on parents/government?

And if this was indeed the reason for them protesting, then please show me the statement made by any of these protesters alluding to such.

More like a misguided gaggle of jobless idiots just wanting to break stuff and vandalize.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 04:24 AM
link   

'May Day' is to commemorate the Haymarket Affair (for the third time) other groups have hijacked the day for their own Marches, but anarchist have always celebrated what its intentions were

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   

'May Day' is to commemorate the Haymarket Affair (for the third time) other groups have hijacked the day for their own Marches, but anarchist have always celebrated what its intentions were

I am not arguing that point. What I'm saying, also for the third time, is they are commemorating something that has no application to their current situation, and if you think celebrating includes destroying others property then I'm guessing you care not for your own property which is a complete hypocrisy.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Watch for an incident involving a bomb, likely detonating near a police station in Oregon or Washington state....

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Watch for an incident involving a bomb, likely detonating near a police station in Oregon or Washington state....

^^If this is true. These mobs are obviously being provoked by someone of power to carry out the dirty work at a civilian level. To attack a police station is saying that even the boys in blue aren't safe from our very own government. So what they will find a way to rid of the local police and use the military in place of law enforcement? Honestly I find that scary, that states will become 1 big federal compound governed by 1.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: KonquestAbySS

^^If this is true. These mobs are obviously being provoked by someone of power to carry out the dirty work at a civilian level. To attack a police station is saying that even the boys in blue aren't safe from our very own government. So what they will find a way to rid of the local police and use the military in place of law enforcement? Honestly I find that scary, that states will become 1 big federal compound governed by 1.

Well that is exactly what Bill Ayers did back with WU....his group targeted police stations with bombs.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   

And look at what he is today...So hey if you do the dirty work for their causes you become someone special. Kind of strange how that hasn't raised a red flag or how it was swept under the rug.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join